A Recorded Confession?

What's Your Real Story?

 

Yoochun led Hye Mi to the SUV where he kept his tech toys.

 

He took out a small earring, "Thank god, we thought of piercing your ears." He said putting the earring in.

 

"Okay. Well, I just put the mic on you. So now you need to keep this." He took out a black slim thing, that looked like a phone. "Inside your pocket."

 

"Got it." Hye Mi said, slipping the thing into her back pocket.

 

"Also, to activate the mic you just press the stud once." Yoochun said.

 

"Got it." Hye Mi repeated.

 

"Okay, go. And be safe. We'll have your back." Yoochun said as Hye Mi left to go confront Heechul. Hye Sun told her the apartment that he would be at.

 

Hye Mi knocked on the door and ed the top two buttons of her uniform.

 

"Hello there Hye Mi. What a pleasure." Heechul slurred out. He didn't reek of alcohol but she could that he had some.

 

"Heechul. Can you do me a favor?" She said seductively, playing with the earring.

 

Heechul eyed her up and down, she was still in her school uniform, "Anything for you, Hye Mi." He grinned and Hye Mi felt bile emerging up .

 

"Can you tell stories of your heroic adventures?" She said sweetly, leaning down to him, sitting on the couch, revealing some cleavage.

 

"Only if you entertain me later." Heechul said, eyeing her ertedly.

 

"Sure." Hye Mi said curtly.

 

"Well.. I had this one chance of killing the leaders of my rival gangs." Heechul started. "They betrayed me. They played me. She was supposed to be with me, you know. Park Sandara. But she left me for him. For that scumbag, Kwon JIyong." Heechul took another big gulp of soju straight from the bottle.

 

"But I killed the both of them. Heh. In their own house. They were foolish to think that they could run away from me. But I have always thought that there were some loose ends." He slurred again.

 

"Oh, and there was this one time. A cop was this close to catching me." He made a teeny space between his fingers and burped. "But I tricked him. He started chasing after Infinite, but it was me. I killed his wife. Boy, was she a beauty. I felt bad for not taking advantage of her when I could have." Heechul said.

 

"But that's the end of my heroic stories." Heechul slurred, burping again, loudly.

 

"How about you entertain me now, sweetie?" He said to Hye Mi.

 

Hye Mi got up and walked away to get some water, she felt Heechul watching her sway as she moved.

 

"FREEZE!" She heard Yunho yell again as he was barging through the door.

 

"Seriously. He needs to be patient." Hye Mi muttered to herself, putting away the GHB that she got from Sunggyu and going out into the living room.

 

Author's Note:

woo~~ another update~ 6 chapters left!

And now you know her parents. Yes I ship DaraGon. XD

i think i can do one more today~~
Hopefully~

;D

Baby's On Fire ;D

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3