Mysterious Man

What's Your Real Story?

 

"Seunghyun hyung?!?!" The three boys cried out together.

 

"In the flesh. Miss me?" He teased.

 

"Where have you been? We never saw you after that day Heechul first talked to us." Sunggyu asked.

 

"I'm sorry for leaving you behind. But I had to settle some things. Especially for my late brother and sister-in-law." TOP apologized.

 

"Your hair is blue.. hyung. REALLY blue..." Woohyun said shocked, pointing at his hair pointlessly.

 

"Yeah, something for fun." TOP answered.

 

"What are you doing owning this club now? And why are you against Heechul? I mean, all of us have our reasons, but you never told us yours." Myungsoo asked.

 

TOP gestured for the three of them to sit down and they obeyed.

 

"Let me tell you a simple story, it starts with a love between two gang leaders." TOP started.

 

"They had fallen in love. They were forbidden from seeing each other as she was arranged to be with another man. His name was Kim Heechul. He definitely loved her but she didn't feel the same about him.

 

She refused to even be with him, or like him in that way. But he would never let her go.

 

There were three major gangs at that day, my own, hers, and DBSK. DBSK had stepped down and trained their prodigies, Super Junior. And Heechul immediately joined in hopes of getting closer to her.

 

My leader and the girl gang's leader realized that with Heechul as one of the three, he would never leave them alone. They decided to elope.

 

Two weeks later, Heechul found out but he had let her go. There was no way he could against what was already done. From then on, they were free to be together.

 

A month later, she was throwing up a lot and she found out that she was pregnant. And she refused to give up the baby. Heechul managed to find out and at that point, he had become the leader of Super Junior.

 

My brother and his wife took a break so she could rest up and take care of the baby. Also, they needed to figure some things out.

 

After she was born, Heechul promised that Super Junior would handle any problems that needed to be taken care of for one year, after that they would have to go back to their jobs as gangsters.

 

During that year, they realized that they didn't want that kind of life for their daughter and they ran away. We stayed close to them, helping them celebrate her birthdays.

 

Until it was a few weeks after her 5th birthday, Heechul had found them again. They had run away countless times, every time he got close to them, they would be warned and had a head start.

 

But not this time. Heechul shot my brother and slashed his wife, leaving behind a witness unknowingly.

 

My niece, their daughter, had to witness Heechul's deed and live with it." TOP finished.

 

"Do you know what happened to your niece?" Myungsoo asked.

 

"All I know is that the police had found her later and they had taken care of her, but after that her existence was erased, they changed her last name so Heechul couldn't find her. According to my sources.

 

But that's besides the point, the reason why I'm back now is because I heard she's back in South Seoul as well. She's here and Heechul could find her and get rid of her as she would only remind him or my sister-in-law." TOP said firmly.

 

"What's her name? What does she look like? We can help you." Sunggyu replied.

 

"Her real name is all I know, i don't know what name the police had given her, but it's Kwon Hye Mi."

 

Author's Note:

And now, we know who one of Hye Mi's parents were..

Due to the last name. But her mother is a mystery. :D

Would love to see your guesses now :D

Hope you like this chapter~~ <3

Some things are about to get complicated ;D

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3