Hye Sun to the Rescue

What's Your Real Story?

 

"Hye Sun?" Hye Mi said in shock.

 

"Yeah." Hye Sun turned to the cops and bowed, "Hello there, my name is Choi Hye Sun, little sister of Choi Siwon. My older brother is known to be affiliated with Kim Heechul, leader of the gang known as Super Junior. I know this.

 

I also know that Siwon was there that night with Heechul when Heechul murdered your wife." Hye Sun pointed straight at Yunho.

 

"My brother has never wanted to be a part of this "gang business" he just wanted to have a tight brotherhood with his friends, not maim, injure or kill people.

 

That night Heechul brought along my brother and Ryeowook, his favorites, he calls them." Hye Sun cringed.

 

"What happened was that Heechul demanded a knife from Sunggyu oppa over there. And took it with him to your apartment. My brother and Ryeowook just followed along.

 

They knocked on the door, upon reaching the apartment and your wife let them in, they used the excuse of fixing her plumbing since you guys were supposed to be getting a plumber.

 

Heechul snuck in after that and proceeded to kill your wife.

 

He made my brother and Ryeowook watch.

 

What Heechul didn't know was that my brother was brave. Secretly brave, of course.

 

He had a camera hidden in his shirt to record it.

 

He knew one day, he would have to free himself from Heechul and this was the only way how.

 

The camera recorded Heechul drawing the Infinite sign in blood on the wall and the three of them left.

 

And I have it with me. Always." Hye Sun finished.

 

She fished out her necklace from under her shirt and took out a flash drive handing it to Yoochun. "You look like the person who would know how to make use of this." She said, putting it in his hand.

 

"This clears Infinite of all the charges that were supposedly against them. However, it doesn't get us Heechul fully. We need him for Big Bang and 2NE1's leaders, don't we?" Hye Sun smiled at Hye Mi.

 

"You knew too?" Hye Mi asked her.

 

"Mhm." Hye Sun nodded, "From the day, you beat up my brother. He recognized your eyes and he told me about it. Every time you said you were protecting me. I was also protecting you." Hye Sun said, hugging her best friend.

 

"Thanks, Hye Sun." Hye Mi dried her face.

 

"No problem, Hye Mi. You're the best, that's why." Hye Sun smiled.

 

"Well. That's just dumb." Yunho said obviously.

 

"Now, we try for Heechul." Junsu said patting Yunho on his shoulder.

 

"Yes, now we get Heechul." Yunho said more firmly.

 

"You do know why we came today though, right, Hye Mi?" Jaejoong asked.

 

"Ani. Mollayo." Hye Mi answered.

 

"It's been more than 2 weeks. And Changmin and Yoochun have been itching to chase after you. They were worried." Jaejoong answered.

 

Hye Mi just smiled at her two favorite oppas. "Gomawo, oppa deul." Hye Mi said softly as they enveloped her in a group hug.

"We are always here for you." They said.

 

Sunggyu smiled as he put two and two together realizing that the oppas Hye Mi had talked about in her story were these two cops hugging her tightly.

 

She had been loved after such a tragedy.

 

Author's Note:
WOOO~~ FOURTH UPDATE~~
Should I try for another? I think so. :D
More to come!! <3

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3