New Obstacles

What's Your Real Story?

 

{Hye Mi}

Hye Sun showed me around school like she said she would. I learned where everything was, especially the cafeteria.

 

We entered and I saw everyone in school separated into their cliques.

 

"So, who's who?" I asked Hye Sun.

 

"The fan girls." she pointed at the big group of girls, who were squealing irritably and looking at Infinite.

 

"The nerds." she pointed to the kids with their faces buried in books.

 

"The kingkas." she pointed at Infinite sitting on their own table.

 

A commotion occurred at the doors, "And that's the queenkas." Hye Sun pointed at 7 girls walking in.

 

They spotted us and walked over, "You're the new girl, aren't you?" the girl I supposed was their leader.

 

"Yeah. So what?" I did not have time for this.

 

"So what? Do you know who you're speaking to?" she seemed shocked at my attitude.

 

I felt Hye Sun squeeze my arm to tell me 'don't mess'

 

"No, I have no clue who you are. Why don't you enlighten me." I sassed back.

 

"New girl, we're the queenkas. Top girl gang, Rainbow. I'm the leader, Jaekyung. And you better not mess with us." She sneered.

 

"And the rest of you?" I asked.

 

"Woori. Seung Ah. Eul. Yoonhye. Jisook. Hyunyoung." the right hand introduced.

 

"Great, nice to know your names. Now, what do you want from me?" I crossed my arms.

 

"Every new girl, gets to know us. Also, you are allowed to fan girl over Infinite. But all of them are ours." Jaekyung glared at me.

 

"Really? Is that so? Do they know that?" I said, giving her attitude again.

 

"Yah! You!!" she spat out.

 

"Spitting is so unladylike. But whatever you think gets boys." I rolled my eyes and started to walk away. She yanked my arm back, I held back my defense reflex.

 

"You little ! We are queenkas." Jaekyung said as she slapped me.

 

"Do you seriously think that matters to me?" I glared back and raised my hand.

 

"Park Hye Mi!! Report to the office right now!!" a male teacher shouted at me.

 

"Heh. Too bad new girl got detention on her first day." Jaekyung smirked.

 

"Well, it's only because you slept with that teacher that's giving it to me." I snickered, exiting the cafeteria.

 

Author's Note:

Decided to add one more~

of the New ______ chapters. XD

Introducing Rainbow~