Someone You Haven't Seen in a Long Time

What's Your Real Story?

 

They waited for the signal to start approaching the office. Getting into the club was no problem, only Myungsoo needed a fake ID.

 

When Sungyeol took the mic from the DJ, it was time.

 

They had to get to the stairs before anyone saw them, after that they would wait for the dance battle to actually begin before they proceeded.

 

Sunggyu turned to the others as they watched Sungyeol command everyone's attention.

 

"... Dongwoo vs. Sungjong!!" Sungyeol said and the crowd started cheering as Dongwoo started first.

 

Sungyeol gave a small nod, that went unnoticed by all, but the three that were looking for it.

 

Sunggyu led the way as they headed up the stairs towards the office.

 

But being where the boss was, there were two bodyguards standing on either side of the door.

 

Sunggyu took out the chloroform from his belt and poured two containers on cloths.

 

He handed one to Woohyun and they went to the guards together and drugged them.

 

After heaving them out of the way to an inconspicuous place and where they wouldn't be troublesome when they woke up, Sunggyu looked to Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo took out his kit and picked the lock on the door perfectly.

 

"Still good." He said cockily.

 

"Still cocky as ever." Woohyun scoffed.

 

"Let's get this over with." Sunggyu said as they peered through the door.

 

The lights were dimmed but there was one over the big boss chair.

 

But he wasn't facing them, his back was to them.

 

They had agreed beforehand that Woohyun would be the one holding the gun this time.

 

The three of them crept closer to the chair, with Woohyun in the lead.

 

Woohyun approached the chair and went to the side, holding his gun up.

 

He clocked it and held it to the temple of the man, his face still hidden in shadow.

 

"Will you let Heechul enter your club?" Woohyun demanded forcefully.

 

The man clapped his hands slowly, "Well done, Woohyun, Sunggyu, and Myungsoo. You've learned well." He said happily.

 

Woohyun hesitated for a second but put the gun back to the man's temple.

 

"Nice to see you again, boys. I wish Heechul didn't rope you guys into the gangster life, though." The man said smiling.

 

"W-Who are you?" Myungsoo asked hesitantly.

 

"Someone you haven't seen in a long time." the man turned around and the three of them gasped.

 

Author's Note:

This chapter is a bit on the shorter side. ><; Sorry. But yeah... :D

I will make up for it in the next chapter ;D hehe :3

Anyway, I've already had a guess on the man~ <3

But no guess on her parents yet huh? :o

I would love to hear your thoughts<3

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3