Club Knock Out

What's Your Real Story?

 

Unknowingly, the moment the couple entered the club they turned heads.

 

All the girls had turned to Hoya, watching how his muscles would tense every time he did something. They were enjoying his flexes muscles that they hardly noticed Hye Mi at this side.

 

But the boys did. With all that fighting she did, her body was perfect. It was fit and lean but with the curves of a woman. They watched as she walked, secretly praying that the dress would ride up to reveal something more to their angel.

 

It was only after several minutes did they notice the staring.

 

"Hoya." Hye Mi said.

 

"Yes, Hye Mi?" Hoya answered, leading her towards the bar.

 

"Everyone is staring." Hye Mi shout whispered into his ear.

 

"I know which is good. Makes distraction even easier." Hoya smirked proudly.

 

"Oh, do you know why they're staring? Now, they aren't happy." Hye Mi asked, moving closer to Hoya so he could hear what she was saying.

 

Hoya grinned, wrapping an arm around her waist, to press her against him. "They're just jealous. I swear, because they either want me or you. But we're together so they can't have either of us." He explained to her, nibbling on her ear once.

 

Hye Mi wasn't used to the sensation and drew back but Hoya's strong arms prevented her from going too far.

 

"Just play along tonight. For this one might lets be a couple. Without the expectations of people or my suspicions about you." Hoya whispered in her ear.

 

Hye Mi just nodded, knowing that her heart wanted the same thing. Her brain was just too logical and prideful to ask for it.

 

"Choding to HoGod, Choding to HoGod. We just entered the club. Do you copy?" Sungyeol's voice ran through their ears, interrupting the conversation.

 

Hoya leaned down towards Hye Mi's other ear, "HoGod to Choding, copy that. Let's create distractions big enough for the others to sneak into the office." He said into the mic.

 

He put the mic on her earlobe so when he spoke into it, it would look like he's just talking to her and he wouldn't look like a freak.

 

Hye Mi and Hoya stayed by the bar as they waited for the others and to see what they planned. Several of the heads turned away from them, but others were still staring.

 

Hye Mi noticed Sungyeol moving towards the DJ and his mic. He took it and announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, we will be having a dance off tonight. So please make some space."

 

The entire crowd moved to leave enough space for two people to dance against each other.

 

"Great, now our match up is Dongwoo vs Sungjong!!" Sungyeol introduced.

 

Everyone cheered, completely engrossed with the idea, not noticing the three guys heading up the stairs to the office.

 

All except Hoya, Hye Mi, and Sungyeol who were waiting for them to get up there.

 

Now, the dance off could really start.

 

"Would you like to dance with me?" Hoya asked her.

 

She just smiled at him, "Sure, why not?" she answered as they walked towards the dance floor together.

 

Author's Note:
Update~ Just finished a bit of studying~ But I wrote this right after I woke up this morning~

Was inspired. XD HoAegi<3 hehe :3 But HoGod is coming ;D

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3