Relapse

What's Your Real Story?

 

{Hye Mi}

Just like yesterday, I walked home at dusk again.

 

And yet again, I heard footsteps behind me.

 

*This better not be Infinite again...*

 

In three steps, they would be right behind me.

 

Swiftly, I spun around, hands on the ground, leg stretched out. I tripped the two of them.

 

"You little !" I heard one curse under his breath.

 

I took the reddish haired one and kicked his gut and he landed on his .

 

The other one was also more built, not wearing a shirt.

 

I wouldn't be able to get pass his wall of abs without injuring myself in the process.

 

"." I cursed.

 

I lifted my skirt and took the knife on my right thigh and held it to his neck.

 

"Don't move, or else your jugular will be gone before you know it."

 

+Clap, clap, clap+

 

"Feisty. I like you." a voice behind me said.

 

"I don't care if you like me or not. Tell me why your friends were stalking me." I demanded, pressing the knife deeper into the muscled one's neck. I saw some blood drip out of the wound.

 

"Because I was looking for a new girl to be with. Now, please stop injuring Siwon." he said. 

 

I turned to him and saw him wearing shades.

 

"Arasseo. But just so you know, Siwon." I looked at my captured prey. "I have more than one knife on me." and I pulled away to face this man in shades.

 

"What's your name, Feisty girl?" he took off his shades and looked directly at me.

 

*. I definitely need to report to Jaejoong.*

 

"My name is Hye Mi. And yours?" I asked him.

 

"Heechul." he curtly answered. "Now, Hye Mi, I like you. Would you like to join a gang of mine?" he asked me.

 

"What gangs are yours? I'll think about it." I teased.

 

He had me pinned against the wall in a second and made me release the knife in my hand. "You see, Hye Mi, dear. You have no choice in this, either, you join." he pulled out a Glock, "Or you die. Up to you."

 

Honestly, I could have disarmed him, but I needed to wait for the perfect revenge.

 

"Fine, I'll join. What gangs do you have?" I asked.

 

"Great, I am the leader of Super Junior. But I also own Infinite and Rainbow." he said proudly, going bipolar on me.

 

I forced myself to cringe at Infinite's name, for later.

 

"Do I get to pick what gang I want to join?" I asked him, pushing him away a bit.

 

"You do have a say, but I probably won't oblige. I need to be entertained too, you see." Heechul whispered.

 

*Hmm.. Okay.. Let's see if I can trick him.*

 

"Umm.. Well.. I.." I cringed again. "I want Infinite," I practically gagged out.

 

"You don't really like Infinite, huh? Then, why say you want them.. Trying to make entertaining me easier?" he teased.

 

I kept my face emotionless, waiting for an answer.

 

"Fine, you will join Infinite." he smirked and took my wrist.

 

*Tricked. Yes.*

 

"Where are we going?" I let him drag me along.

 

"To brand you." he answered quickly.

 
Author's Note:
repost again~