New School

What's Your Real Story?

 

 
{Hye Mi}
I easily woke up early and got ready for school. I was planning on wearing a disguise. But I changed my mind at the last minute. So I changed into the uniform and put my hair up in a ponytail. 
 
tw549xz6.jpg
 
If necessary, I would cut it later so it wouldn't hinder anything. But for now, I'll keep it medium long.
 
The apartment Kai got me was easily within walking distance of Paradise High and so I walked. I ate a half a sandwich for breakfast and made my way towards the office.
 
I got plenty of stares as I walked in, mostly because I was new, I think. I arrived at the office, "Hi, may I please have my schedule? My name is Park Hye Mi." I greeted the lady politely.
 
"Ahh.. New student.. Here you go.." she said a little timidly.
 
"Thank you so much." I told her, walking out of the office.
 
*Hmm... My homeroom is 3A... I wonder what kinds of kids are there.*
 
Most of the kids were in class already, none of whom were paying any attention to the teacher, who was a lady.
 
I entered and they all turned to me.
 
"Oh, new student. Come in." She said, relieved to have the students' attention on something.
 
"Ahnyeonhaseyo, chonun park Hye mi imnida. Pangasumnida." I bowed deeply.
 
The kids all just looked at me and turned away.
 
"Aish.. Hye Mi, please go sit by Hye Sun in the second row by the window." she directed me. "I'm Ms. Jung, by the way." she informally introduced.
 
I walked over to the desk where my seat mate was.
 
"I know you're new. I'll show you around and that way you'll learn who not to mess with, okay?" Hye Sun said as soon as I sat down.
 
"Ahh.. Kamsahabnida." I bowed a little to her.
 
"Don't worry about it. At least this way you know what to avoid." Hye Sun smiled at me.
 
Soon, 7 boys tumbled into the classroom, laughing.
 
"Who is that?" I whispered.
 
"That's Infinite." Hye Sun whispered back.
 
*So, they actually attend school...*
 
"They're in this class?" I asked.
 
"Yup. Sadly. So all the fan girls follow along." She said softly.
 
I watched them playfully interact with each other, they sure smiled a lot around each other.
 
But there was another thing I noticed on each of their forearms.
 
A black infinity symbol tattoo.
(Minus the words INFINITE at the bottom)
 
Author's Note:
hehe :3
So here is the beginning of Infinite :D
yay~!
Meet Hye Sun(she'll be important ;D)