Angry Boss Man

What's Your Real Story?

 

"Who's fighting who?!?!" They turned towards the source of the voice. 

 

"Heechul.." Siwon whispered.

 

Heechul stormed right over to see the pile of pained bodies Hye Mi left behind after the fight.

 

"Why did you beat them up?!" Heechul shouted right in Hye Mi's face.

 

"Because Rainbow called me out." Hye Mi answered calmly, taking out the paper that said the location of the warehouse, with a picture of the rainbow as the signature.

 

"So they wanted to fight you?" Heechul asked to confirm.

 

"Yup, Jaekyung and her posse called me out here. I fought them alone. They had Donghae and Eunhyuk help them. So I'm sorry for their injuries. It wasn't my fault that they chose to attack me after seeing what I had done to Rainbow." Hye Mi answered.

 

"Okay, I need proof. Who else knows that Rainbow called you out?" Heechul narrowed his eyes at Hye Mi.

 

"We did." Hoya stood up from the shadows of the side where Infinite was hiding.

 

"You guys were back there this whole time and you didn't help her fight them?!?" Heechul asked in disbelief.

 

"She didn't need the help, besides this was her test to see if she was worthy." Hoya answered.

 

"Well, she obviously passed." Heechul rolled his eyes then turned to Siwon, "I'll have to talk to them later. I know you can't control them so I don't blame you but next time Rainbow manipulates my men into doing their bidding. Tell me." Heechul sneered at Siwon.

 

"Yes, Heechul." Siwon bowed and shook Ryeowook awake, to get help to pick up EunHae.

 

"As for Infinite, including Hye Mi. I have a new assignment for you. Seeing as how Rainbow is insubordinate, it's passed onto you. There's a new nightclub called Club Knock Out and the owner doesn't seem to understand that every club requires to let me in. Go snoop for some dirt on him so I can use it to get in, I can't even find out his name. Which has never happened to me before, so go undercover." Heechul said dismissively as he led his boys out of the warehouse, leaving behind Rainbow.

 

"Remind me to deal with Rainbow later." Heechul muttered to Siwon.

 

"YAY!"

 

"WOO!"

 

"Hye Mi didn't get in trouble!"

 

Infinite cheered together.

 

"Huh? In trouble? For what?" Hye Mi asked, confused.

 

"Heechul doesn't like it when his gangs fight each other, he would rather they fought his enemies as would anyone else. However, since Rainbow was the one who called you out. You will get a free pass while they will get in trouble." Myungsoo explained.

 

"Chincha? That's good then. Now, we have a new assignment, should we go work on it?" Hye Mi asked them.

 

"Of course, do you want to sleep over? We can start planning tomorrow or even do the operation tomorrow. Since we have to complete it ASAP." Dongwoo asked.

 

"Sure, why not?" Hye Mi answered as they went towards the bikes to get back to the dorm.

 

Author's Note:

yup~ Heechul~ <3 hehe :3

Okay~ well.. time for more twists huh? ;D

Something special is happening in the nightclub.

By the way, did anyone catch the hints I left of who Hye Mi's parents were?

It's important ;D

Anyway~ Here is an update~~ <3

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3