A Prank on Jaekyung

What's Your Real Story?

 

{Hye Mi}

"What do you want to do?" Myungsoo asked.

 

"Something simple yet epically heartbreaking." I said simply, I could tell that there was fear in Sungyeol's eyes.

 

"Hell hath no fury." Sungyeol said.

 

"Exactly." I smiled, "Gotta ask Hoya for a favor though." I told the two of them my plan and we asked Hoya for his help.

 

Myungsoo walked up to a student, a fan girl of course, and asked her to deliver the message.

 

I think her name was Suzy.

 

"Does your looks always get you what you want?" I asked him, when he got back.

 

"Most of the time." He answered cockily. "But not always." His voice grew soft.

 

"Don't worry too much about it. There's always someone." I assured him.

 

"Let's go." Myungsoo dismissed me and led me to the place where we were going to trick her.

 

We ran into Sungyeol, "Did you get everyone to gather at the gym?" I asked him.

 

"Yes I did, and the lights are dimmed. I can't believe Hoya hyung agreed to this." Sungyeol said breathily.

 

"I know, but hey, I can be very persuasive." I said cockily as we entered the gym quietly. We told everyone to be quiet or else it wouldn't be a great surprise.

 

We all waited quietly as Jaekyung opened the gym door slowly, "Hoya?" She called out.

 

The light from the open door showed all of us that she dressed up, in a way. Her skirt was hiked up and her buttons were open to show her cleavage.

 

"Hoya?" She called out again. The note worked obviously. Especially since it was in Hoya's handwriting.

 

The spotlight we brought in was shone directly on Jaekyung.

 

"Hoya? What are you doing?" She asked, still not realizing what this was.

 

Sungyeol handed me a mic, "Jaekyung, how slow can you be? Don't realize that Hoya isn't here waiting for you?" I taunted.

 

"Who is that? Why are you here?" Jaekyung yelled into the darkness.

 

"Still can't recognize my voice, huh? Oh well, I guess we should guide you through everything. Walk straight 10 steps and wait." I instructed.

 

Confused, Jaekyung glared into the darkness but followed my direction, and a bucket of water was dumped on her. Soaking her very thin white top thoroughly, I could already hear some boys hooting as the spotlight followed her along.

 

"That's good. How about you take two steps to your left then walk straight five more steps?" I casually suggested, enjoying this.

 

Jaekyung willingly obeyed, wanting to see the end of this, since she had already been caught in it. When she reached her destination, a fan blew cold wind directly at her, along with feathers. She had to spit several out as they landed inside .

 

The fan was turned off, "Great, now continue walking towards the other end of the gym and you'll be done." I told her, waiting for the grand finale.

 

She followed the instruction and slime dripped down on her. Green slime hit her everywhere and we played a video of all her failed confessions to Hoya. She was such a clingy person.

 

We all the lights and let everyone laugh it up, Rainbow was finally allowed to enter the gym and they rushed to Jaekyung's side.

"What is this?!?" Jaekyung cried out.

 

"Payback." I said into the mic, making my grand entrance down the bleachers. "Don't you know what that is, Jaekyung unni?" I said innocently.

 

"See you Friday." I said, winking before walking towards Hye Sun and the rest of Infinite, leaving Rainbow behind.

 

Author's Note:

okay~ I do not hate on Rainbow.

I just really wanted to get back at Jaekyung's character in this.

You know for hitting Hye Sun and all her irritating-ness. XD

So here it is :D I hope it lives up to your expectations :D

If there's any confusion as to what happened just comment your question and i'll answer it :D

And soon, it'll be training with Hoya :D and the others :D

 

Sidenote: HALFWAY THERE~~~ <3 25 more chapters to go. XD

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3