So Impossible

What's Your Real Story?

 

{Hye Mi}

"You're good." Hoya said as we walked out of their house onto the street.

 

"So are you." I told him.

 

"Want to spar again sometime? The others refuse to do so with me since I beat them badly." Hoya asked me.

 

"Sure, might as well try to improve my skills too." I grinned at him, finally getting close to Infinite.

 

We hopped on his bike and he drove me home.

 

I tried not to think about what it would feel like, to feel his abs underneath my fingers.

 

To have Hoya to myself.

 

I have never met a boy worth challenging before.

 

Too soon, we arrived at my apartment and he kicked the stand on the bike, walking me to my door.

 

I took out my keys and turned to thank him when I hit the door loudly, caught between Hoya's arms.

 

"H-Hoya?" what was he doing? Maybe I was wrong to think that they were good.

 

"Do you know how... Hard I'm trying.. Not to trust you.." His words coming out in staggered breaths, leaning his forehead on my shoulder.

 

"Why won't you trust me?" I asked softly, hoping to not ruin his mood.

 

Hoya moved away from me, running his hand through his hair angrily. "Because of how perfect you are. One day, you show up in south Seoul and you fight so well. And you stand up for everything you believe in." He said softly.

 

Then he slammed his hands on the door, by my ears. "But, there's no way that this is just a coincidence. There's no way you have those fighting skills for no reason. If you grew up around here, then I would know you. But, you are just.. What are you, Hye Mi? I just need to figure this out." He started angry then calmed down. I couldn't help but state at how close his lips were to mine.

 

I wondered how it would feel to have them against mine.

 

He moved away from me, my body immediately missing his warmth.

 

"I can't help but want you... But everything about meeting you is just too suspicious..." He let out a sigh.

 

I felt my breath hitch and I needed to get out of there. I needed to breathe.

 

This was too much. I needed to guard myself, including my heart.

 

And right now, it was betraying me. It was beating faster with him.

 

Letting me know the truth.

 

I turned away and fumbled with my keys, entering my apartment swiftly. "Thank you, Hoya." I said before closing the door and falling to the floor.

 

This job would be impossible. So impossible.

 

I felt wetness on my cheeks, I raised my fingers to my eyes, realizing that I was crying.

 

Crying for my heart. For my parents. For a love so impossible that the safe bubble of apathy was gone.

 

For I had already fell. And given my heart to someone who would never trust me again once he knew the truth.

 

Maybe I should give up now and return to my normal life with my Changmin oppa and my techie Yoochun oppa.

 

Author's Note:

Update~ Sorry, late update~

I've been focusing on Trapped In Paradise and F4.

[Trying to lessen my story work... >__<;;;]

But, here is the start of HoMi

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3