New Life

What's Your Real Story?

 

{Hye Mi}

"You have everything, right? Didn't forget anything?" Changmin asked me worriedly.

 

"Yes, Changmin oppa. I got everything." I assured him, I put it in the trunk of the car.

 

"Okay, Kai will make sure you're safe. He got you the apartment, and you can report to him, or Jaejoong Hyung who will be near since no one has seen him either." Changmin explained.

 

"Arasseo. Gomawo for everything, oppa." I hugged Changmin and Yoochun who were seeing me off.

 

"Stay safe, okay? If you are 3 days late for report, we'll come after you." Changmin warned.

 

"Okay, bye, oppa." I waved and sat in the car with Kai driving. It wasn't a flashy car, but it was fast.

 

"Looking forward to the assignment, Hye Mi?" Kai asked me.

 

"A little, I can finally use my skills, and live my life. Well, not necessarily mine." I admitted.

 

"Well, the apartment is small, one bed, one bath. But it's only you, so it's okay. There's money in the safe. It should last you 6 months as long as you don't go crazy spending. And there's two guns in the safe as well as a Swiss army knife and a butterfly knife." Kai explained.

 

"Thanks, Kai-ssi. I hope I don't stay too long.." I bit my lower lip. South Seoul isn't a good place for a girl.

 

We arrived and I got out of the car, Kai wouldn't let me help him take my one suitcase up so I waited for him.

 

My apartment was on the 8th floor, 828. And it was small but I started to unpack, filling up the small closet with my clothes as well as my two uniforms.

 

I didn't have enough to buy more, so for now I have to wash every other day. Or reuse a uniform twice in a row.

 

"I'm leaving now, okay, Hye Mi?" Kai said, before he closed the door behind him.

 

"Well, I will start by inspecting at school." I sighed as I crashed on the bed.

 

Author's Note:

Sorry, short chapter~

i'll put up another one in a few minutes :D

entering Kai (EXO) my unni's bias~ ;D [you know who you are]: