Confronted With The Truth

What's Your Real Story?

 

Soon, Monday came around and Hoya drove Hye Mi back to her apartment to get ready for school.

 

She came out in her uniform and got on the back of Hoya's bike, finally in the place where she belonged.

 

They arrived at school and Hoya helped her off the bike, taking her hand.

 

"I don't want to be at school." Hoya grumbled.

 

"Neither do I. But we have to be here." Hye Mi answered him.

 

They walked through the hallways openly holding hands much to the surprise of everyone.

 

Well, except Infinite.

 

Jaekyung and her girls looked on and you could feel the jealousy seething off Jaekyung.

 

"It looks like it's time to use this picture, girls." Jaekyung said, taking out a picture and going towards a copy machine.

 

Hoya and Hye Mi met up with Hye Sun and Hoya left Hye Mi to walk with Hye Sun to class.

 

That was when Hye Mi started to notice the stares of people.

 

And the whispers.

 

She looked at the walls and saw pictures taped up. At a closer look, she realized that it was a clear picture of her.

 

Talking to Tao when he revealed his badge proudly and she was smiling at him.

 

Even if it wasn't obvious that she was one too, the photo made her look like a narc.

 

She heard a tape whirring and an image projected onto the blank wall.

 

"You're still a rookie.

True, but I get to carry around a badge." It played the conversation she had with Tao that one morning.

 

Hye Mi turned to Hye Sun with panic written all over her face.

 

She dropped her bag and ran.

 

Ran for life. Ran away from the truth.

 

Ran away from the people that she cared about finding out the truth.

 

Finally, her words came back to bite her.

 

Now, she was the one that was faced with the truth.

 

And the consequences of it.

 

She ran out of the gates and towards home, a park, anywhere.

 

"Where are you going?" A harsh voice said behind her as she turned into an alley.

 

She turned around and saw Infinite there.

 

Hoya with his arms crossed and the rest of him exuding an angry aura.

 

Hye Mi covered her face and realized that tears were streaming down it.

 

"I asked you a question."

 

 

Author's Note:
Spamming this tonight~
I want to be done with a fic :D
And F4.. yeah.. that's not happening any time soon..
So here is Hoya~~ <3

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3