Dream A Little Dream

What's Your Real Story?

 

{Hye Mi}

"Umma!!" I cried out, everyone was clapping after I blew our the candles.

 

There was a female with red hair, a man with red streaks, another with blonde and one last girl was blonde too.

 

"Aegi, did you make a wish?" Umma asked me.

 

"Yes!" I answered.

 

"It's time for presents!" Appa said, bringing a big wrapped box to me.

 

I clapped my hands in excitement. I just begun to open the box when someone's slow clapping interrupted the party.

 

I was swept up into the redhead's arms and taken out of the room.

 

"Well, well. Celebrating something, are we?" The man asked.

 

I watched through the crack in the door as umma and appa fought with the man. They had double teamed him but he was ruthless.

 

"I would hate to lose the two of you, your gangs are the best. I will leave you alone now but please remember if you stay away any longer. Super Junior will be the next ruling class." The man said, turning his back.

 

But he quickly turned around to throw a punch at Appa, which Appa blocked.

 

"You just can't leave peacefully, huh, Heechul?" Appa said angrily.

 

"There's no fun in that, now is there?" Heechul taunted.

 

Appa and Heechul started fighting and the redhead covered my mouth so that I wouldn't cry.

 

Appa had Heechul on the ground before he surrendered. They kicked him out and locked the doors.

 

Umma came back to me, "Give her to me." I was passed to her and umma towards appa.

 

"We have to get out of here." She told him.

 

"I know, we will pack now." Appa said as they carried me into the room, filling suitcases with clothes and everything.

 

The redhead and everyone else waved bye to us and I noticed tears running down my face.

 

"Let's go." Appa said as we climbed into the car.

 

He started driving and I heard umma reading something.

 

"You can run but you can't hide."

 

I heard it in Heechul's voice and abruptly shot up off my bed in a cold sweat.

 

03:28am.

 

"Great, another early morning." I said to myself as I got out of bed.

 

I stretched and decided to work out a bit. I went for a run.

 

I heard a random noise behind me and went on the defense.

 

I hit something and a flat hand hit my stomach.

 

Damn. He hit me.

 

We continued our small dance underneath a streetlight. I pinned him to the floor when he left an opening.

 

"Who are you?" I asked, breathing heavily.

 

"Well done, Hye Mi agassi. Kai talked about you and he was right to revere you." The boy beneath me said.

 

"Who are you?" I repeated.

 

"The name's Tao. I'm trained in wushu, but apparently you've learned it too." He answered.

 

I picked him up and let him stand, "I've heard of you, from Kai. Supposedly, you're good with a sword." I said. "But you're still a rookie."

 

"Very true. But I still get to carry around a badge." He took it out to show me.

 

"That's good. Jaejoong oppa is training you all well then." I stated.

 

"He's a good teacher. Though I'm still learning a lot." Tao admitted.

 

"That's good. Well, you have to get going. And I have school soon. Maybe I'll see you around." I told him, shaking his hand before running back to the apartment to get ready.

 

I should have noticed something off in the bushes, but in my urgency to beat the sun I ignored my instincts.

 

Author's Note:

Update~ woo~~

This and F4 will be my focus :D

woo~ <3

Anyway, here's Tao I was trying to figure out a way to bring him in.

Since he was going to be used for something special. :D

so yeahh :D

Okay~ that's all. BUT HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN SHIRTLESS HOYA?!?!

HoGod is FIIIIINNNNEEEEE ;3