Suspicion

What's Your Real Story?

 

{Hoya}

*Why does this girl keep trying to get close to us? She just randomly shows up and can fight. And becomes a part of Infinite.*

 

I slammed my hands on the table, making everyone jump and left.

 

{Hye Mi}

*Whats up with Hoya... Don't tell me he knows...*

 

"Yah! Hye Mi! We warned you!" this time it was Woori that yelled at me.

 

"Yeah, I heard you the first time. And it's a bit too late for you, because I can't stay away from Infinite anymore." I smirked and showed them my forearm.

 

They all gasped and Jaekyung shook my arm, "When did you join them? How did you ing join them? We've been trying to join for forever!!!" she cried out.

 

"I guess this just proves who's really the stronger girl."

 

"Payback's a , Hye Mi. Just wait." Jaekyung warned.

 

"Gladly. But just so you know, I never back down." then went back to ignoring her.

 

They left in a huff and I led Hye Sun back to the classroom with the others.

 

"Can you watch her for a second?" I asked them.

 

"Sure, we got her back." Sungyeol nodded.

 

I left the room to make a phone call. "Jaejoong oppa, can you drop off another Glock at the apartment? I might need it for protection later." I said quickly then hung up.

 

{Hoya}

*Jaejoong? Who's Jaejoong? Is he one of the East?*

 

I followed Hye Mi back into the classroom with my boys and I watched her. She never flinched.. But there has to be something behind the tough girl act.

 

Author's Note:

Did you see what I did there?

;D Jaejoong. hehe :3

Anyway, now we'll get into the real stuff. XD