Surprise, Surprise

What's Your Real Story?

 

{Hye Mi}

*I hope Jaejoong relays my info correctly.. Because Infinite might not be behind the violence.*

 

"Hye Mi, you're hiding something from us.. And I will found out what." Hoya whispered in my ear, after class ended.

 

I froze at his words, but I relaxed immediately, I didn't want him to over think my actions.

 

I turned to him, "Heh, Hoya-ssi. Why don't we have fun? I can prove myself, then you never question me again. Tonight? You pick." I suggested.

 

"Yay! Now, I can find out how Hye Mi fights!" Sungjong cheered.

 

"Oh, jeez. So excited to fight a girl?" I teased.

 

"Yah! You took Woohyun Hyung and Sungyeol Hyung. So I'm curious." Sungjong defended.

 

"Okay, I agree with this idea. We'll pick you up at your place?" Hoya offered.

 

"Sure, I live a block from school. Meet downstairs of my apartment? I have to wear more comfortable clothes." I shrugged my nonchalance.

 

"No problem, we'll take you home now, and then go to our place." Hoya smiled, but I noticed there was a mischievous glint in his eye.

 

We walked outside of school together, as promised, Dongwoo agreed to take care of Hye Sun and took her home on his bike.

 

In fact, all of them had bikes. Even feminine looking Sungjong, but of course it made all of them look even more badass.

 

"Come on, Hye Mi-ah, ride with me. Then you can feel my abs." Woohyun winked at me then got hit by Sunggyu.

 

"Keep your jokes and hands to yourself." he scolded.

 

"Ride with me Hye Mi. This way, Woohyun won't touch you. And I'll make sure you get home the fastest." Hoya smiled at me as I climbed on, wrapping my arms around him.

 

*Damnn.. Hoya.. He had really nice abs underneath his shirt.. I could feel every cut in his 6 pack. And they were hard as rock. Not to mention, the tightness of the uniform shirt on his arms. He probably had a better body than Siwon did, proportionally.*

 

"Where's your address?" Hoya said, over the engine which he revved.

 

I told him my address and he nodded, leaving before any of the others.

 

We arrived at my apartment, only to find a new face casually leaning against a red Lamborghini.

 

"Hye Mi-ssi?" the boy asked me.

 

"Neh? Who are you?" I asked back.

 

"Ahnyeonghaseyo. Sehun imnida." he bowed. "Jaejoong Hyung was unable to make it, so he asked Kai to drop this off. But Kai couldn't make it either. So he asked me." He handed me the Glock.

 

I checked the magazine and safety. Perfect. "Thank you, Sehun. Maybe I'll see you again?" I smiled at him, as I put the gun away in my back.

 

"Maybe, Hye Mi-ssi." Sehun winked at me, slipped on his shades and sped away in his Lamborghini.

 

{Hoya}

Who was that guy? And how could she get a Glock so quickly? She called just today..

 

This was weird.. Definitely weird...

 

"I'm just going to drop off my stuff and pack some heat then we can go, okay?" Hye Mi asked.

 

I just nodded, following behind her. She opened the apartment and invited me in.

 

It was clean and smelled nice, but she is a girl so that was obvious.

 

She walked into her room as I waited in the living room. The one thing about this apartment was like there was no life. Like she was so generic and she didn't leave behind anything of herself. Like this wasn't her real home.

 

"Ready to go, Hoya-ssi?" Hye Mi walked out in loose sweats but I could see the gun on her ankle.

 

"Sure, let's go." I stood up and we went back down to my bike.

 

She grabbed onto me tightly again, and it felt weird. Like a good weird.

 

Like she belonged there, riding behind me on my bike.

 

It was a short ride to our house, which was small and unnoticed.

 

But Hye Mi still enjoyed the look of it. She smiled brightly when we arrived.

 

Author's Note:

This is my update~ hehe :3

maybe I should double update? Nahhh.. XD

This chapter is long enough. plus i have more to write. ><;

comments are loved<3