Part Of You

What's Your Real Story?

 

{Hye Mi}

I tried to keep it hidden as much as possible throughout the morning. Which wasn't too hard since the Infinite members didn't come looking for me today.

 

I decided I would surprise them at lunch, with the new info. Especially with Rainbow around.

 

"Hye Sun-ah, get your lunch. We'll be sitting by Infinite today." I pushed her towards the empty line.

 

"Ehh?? Rainbow said to avoid them remember?" she whined but still went and bought food.

 

When she came back, I put my arm in hers. "Don't worry about Rainbow. I have the right to sit by Infinite now." I told her.

 

"What do you mean?" she allowed me to guide her to the table Infinite sat at every day.

 

"Hello, boys." I said as I made room for Hye Sun and I.

 

"Hello, Hye Mi. May I ask what are you doing sitting at our table?" Hoya asked a bit angry.

 

"Simple, I'm a part of you now. So I have the right to sit here." I shrugged.

 

"What do you mean 'a part of you'?" Hoya asked me, raising an eyebrow.

 

"The simplest answer is this." I lifted my left forearm up to show them the tattoo.

 

A sharp gasp could be heard from all 7 of them.

 

"You ran into Heechul?" Sungyeol whispered.

 

"Yeah, yesterday when I was walking home. Everyone loves to sneak up on me.. So I beat up Siwon and this other red haired dude. But Heechul gave me a choice between my life and a gang." I explained. "So I chose a gang."

 

"But how did you become a part of us?" Sungjong gestured at the whole table.

 

"Well, I really didn't want to be with Rainbow. So I thought ahead and said 'I really want to be with Infinte.' and Heechul said, that means you don't want to be with Infinite." I smirked. "And that's how I am now with Infinite instead of Rainbow." I told them.

 

"Wow, tricked the boss. Nice." Woohyun reached over and gave me a high five.

 

"Yup, so now I'm branded as a part of Infinite." I stated.

 

I felt Hye Sun almost choke on her food.

 

"Aish..! Eat slower!!" I scolded her and noticed Dongwoo watching her.

 

*Ooohh... Match making time...* an idea came to me.

 

"So I plan to protect Hye Sun, Arasseo? And if I can't do it, then Dongwoo-ssi will right?" I pleaded.

 

"Ehh??" he looked shocked at me. "Ahh... Neh... I will.." he shyly muttered.

 

*Ha. So he thinks of her too. Even easier.*

 

"Yah! Hye Mi! I thought we warned you about getting near Infinite!" Jaekyung yelled behind me.

 
Author's Note:
Update~~ <3 hehe :3