Learning Tricks

What's Your Real Story?

 

{Narrator}

"Did you see her face? Priceless." Sungyeol said laughingly.

 

"I know. She'll be pissed on Friday, but it's totally worth it." Hye Mi answered, still grinning.

 

"Okay, okay. Let's get over this please. Focus on Super Junior." Hoya chided.

 

"Fine." Hye Mi stuck out her tongue. "What's so hard about Super Junior? I already saw Siwon and Ryeowook." She said dismissively.

 

Hye Sun visibly flinched at the mention of Siwon's name.

 

"You should probably tell her.." Dongwoo whispered to Hye Sun.

 

"Tell me what?" Hye Mi turned to them.

 

"Well, my name is Choi Hye Sun. And Siwon is also a Choi..." Hye Sun beat around the bush.

 

"Siwon is Hye Sun's older brother." Dongwoo said bluntly.

 

"Oh." Hye Mi wondered. "OHHHH..." Everyone could the lightbulb going off in her head.

 

"Yes... So maybe you could take it easy on him?" Dongwoo suggested.

 

"Sure, sure. But self-defense is self-defense." Hye Mi insisted. "I'm sorry for that cut on his neck that one time he attacked me with Heechul though." She bowed to Hye Sun.

 

"Don't worry about that one. He told me he deserved it for trying to hit you." Hye Sun smiled at Hye Mi and mouthed 'thanks' to Dongwoo.

 

"Okay, now, we're here. Let's practice." Hoya said as they arrived in their field by their house.

 

"Great, Hye Sun, just stay on the side." Hye Mi pointed as she changed into loose sweats and a t-shirt.

 

She stood across Hoya, no one else wanted to fight her and chose to accompany Dongwoo and Hye Sun on the side.

 

"Okay, well, all of the Super Junior members like to play dirty. So they'll yank your hair back or try to seduce you." Hoya explained.

 

"Understood, I will play dirty as well, and tie my hair into a tighter bun." Hye Mi said as she did it on her own. "Can we not do this instruction thing? I just want to warm up first." She said getting ready.

 

"Fine, you really only need practice anyway." Hoya smirked as he also got ready.

 

"Oh, Hye Sun-ah, you're lucky today! It's Hye Mi vs. Hoya again! It's really fun to watch!" Dongwoo said excitedly.

 

Magically, L and Sungjong handed popcorn bags to everyone.

 

"Why? Is she good?" Hye Sun asked, taking a kernel.

 

"Very. You've seen what she did to Siwon. And that wasn't full effort." Dongwoo answered as they watched Hoya and Hye Mi go at it.

 

They were trying to grab each other and flip one another. Hoya and Hye Mi matched up perfectly together, even though they were trying to pin down the other, it was as they were dancing.

 

"Whoa." Hye Sun said in awe.

 

"Told you so." Dongwoo grinned at her, he slowly reached for her hand and when she didn't shy away, he intertwined their fingers.

 

Everyone continued to watch Hoya and Hye Mi tire themselves out as they tried to get each other down, finally Hoya slipped up and Hye Mi pinned him to the ground.

 

They were breathing heavily as Hye Mi hovered over him. "I win." She said, smiling. Hoya leaned up, acting as if he would kiss her and flipped them over.

 

"I told you, seduction is their trick. And yet you let this happen." Hoya smirked.

 

Hye Mi pouted, realizing her mistake, "Whatever, Hoya."

 

"Yah! We're still here!" Woohyun yelled at the two of them. They had forgotten that other people were watching them fight.

 

Hoya cleared his throat, stood up, and held his hand out to help Hye Mi up. "Sorry." Hye Mi said bluntly.

 

"You are really good." Hye Sun praised Hye Mi and gave her a hug.

 

"It's nothing." Hye Mi said humbly.

 

"Yup, she's my only REAL competition." Hoya grinned at his fellow brothers who scoffed.

 

"Yeah, yeah. Now at least she's prepared for Rainbow. And I have a feeling that the only one who she would fall to.. Is actually closer than everyone thinks." Myungsoo said, smirking.

 

"Okay, time to send them home!" Dongwoo said, taking Hye Sun's hand and led her out to his bike. Hoya did the same with Hye Mi and headed straight for her apartment.

 

Author's Note:

Okay~ Some.. Intimate? moment between Hye Mi and Hoya.

There's another one along the way~ And now you see the relationships? :D

hehe :3

I tried to write it how I pictured it? Hopefully it makes sense ><;

 

HoGod is FIIINEEEE ;3