Four Out Of Seven

What's Your Real Story?

 

{Hye Mi}

I heard heavy panting, another guy with small eyes ran into the alley.

 

"Are you guys okay?!" he sounded panicked.

 

"Whoa, what happened?" he pointed at the mess of the two boys and a gun to my head. 

 

"Hey wait, you're the new girl. Park Hye Mi right?" he pointed at me.

 

I just nodded my head, since there was still a gun to my head.

 

"Put the gun down, Hoya." small eyes said.

 

Hoya.. His name is Hoya... I have one name.

 

"But she's weird.. Normal girls don't fight back like that... Something is off.." Hoya argued.

 

*Damn.. Instincts.. I shouldn't have obeyed my reflexes...*

 

"Let her go.. You know Heechul wants a submissive girl. Plus I want to keep her around.. Maybe she can join us." small eyes said.

 

"Fine, Sunggyu." Hoya lowered his gun. "Let's go, then." Hoya walked away from the alley and Sunggyu followed, leaving behind the two guys in the alley.

 

"Oi!! What about your friends??" I shouted at their backs.

 

Hoya just waved his hand like whatever I'll be back for them.

 

"Aishh... Okay then.." I rummaged through my bag to find my small first aid kit.

 

I decided to attend to the muscular guy first. If he could walk on his own, then he could help me with the tall one.

 

I didn't realize that I left a cut on his face. Until I started cleaning it and he winced.

 

"Mianhaeyo. I didn't mean to hit so hard.." I said softly.

 

"You're interesting.. you know." he said back.

 

"What do you mean?" I asked, holding an ice pack to the bruise on his cheek.

 

"You beat us up for one. And now, you're still here treating us. And Sunggyu wants to keep you around. Definitely special." he explained.

 

I helped him stand up so I could treat the tall one.

 

"Sunggyu is your leader?" I asked softly, putting an ice pack on the other boy's cheek.

 

"By age, Yes. By power, No." the tall guy answered.

 

"And the both of you? You have names? I didn't learn them in school today. Sorry kingkas." I mildly apologized.

 

"Don't worry about it, you're new. You're pretty. Apology accepted." muscle guy took my hand and kissed it. "My name is Woohyun. That guy is Sungyeol." he pointed at the tall guy.

 

Two more names.. Great... More help for Yunho.

 

"What are you doing? And who are you? How can you fight like that?" Sungyeol asked me.

 

"I.. It's a secret." I put a finger to my lips. "Keep the ice packs. I'll see you around school." I put the kit back in my bag and left, not bothering to look behind me.

 

Author's Note:

Update~ woot.. wow. i'm on a roll~~

anyway.. this is the end of the three day weekend. and i have a midterm this week. so tomorrow i won't be able to update anything.. ><;

TT_______TT

but i'll be back after the midterm :D okay~ love you guys <3