Fight

What's Your Real Story?

A/N: Make sure you read Chapter 20, i edited it with a new chapter instead of a note :D

 

"Welcome to our house, Hye Mi." Woohyun said, as the others had reached first.

 

"It's nice. I like it, way better than my apartment." Hye Mi told them.

 

"Great, let's get started then?" Dongwoo asked eagerly.

 

"Sure, in the field? And who's first?" Hye Mi asked back.

 

"Yup, in the field. And to be fair, you should only fight three people. Or else, you could end up too tired to fight more than that." Hoya advised.

 

"I volunteer!!" Both Myungsoo and Dongwoo shouted, raising their hands.

 

"Well, that's settled. And I want to be the third." Hoya smirked.

 

"Okay, rock, paper, scissors who's first." Hye Mi told them.

 

Dongwoo won so Myungsoo was up first.

 

"So just hand to hand?" Hye Mi asked.

 

"Yup, don't want any real injuries that's why." Hoya answered.

 

"Great, ready Myungsoo?" she asked, getting ready.

 

"Of course." he said cockily, getting ready as well.

 

"Go." Hoya said calmly.

 

Hye Mi lunged first then pulled back, she wanted to see Myungsoo's reaction time, which was quite quick.

 

Myungsoo took his turn to lunge at her, his arm connecting through the air where her shoulder had been if she hadn't ducked.

 

Hye Mi stayed on the defensive for a while, observing how Myungsoo fought for fun. Continuously dodging, his frontal assault of punches, she noticed he never tried using his legs.

 

And when he grew tired, she took her chance. She swung her leg, tripping him up, so he fell on the floor. Quickly, she straddled his torso and placed her hand over his throat.

 

"Dead." She said calmly, grinning down to him.

 

"You win, Hye Mi. I understand now." Myungsoo said, out of breath.

 

"Dongwoo is next right?" Hye Mi asked, turning to the boys.

 

"Yup, but you don't want a break though?" Dongwoo offered.

 

Hye Mi shook her head, the adrenaline was already pumping through her veins, she had to keep going.

 

"Okay." Dongwoo got ready and Hye Mi did too.

 

"Go," Hoya said, starting the match. He was really amazed at her skill. She was definitely full of surprises. He would need to try in his fight with her.

 

Dongwoo let Hye Mi take the first lunge because he observed her tactics with Myungsoo. Hye Mi understood this, however, so she didn't want to waste too much energy at the beginning.

 

She threw some punches, which Dongwoo easily blocked. But she could his legs moving slightly every time he forced himself to stay defensive.

 

She pulled back, and started to run away, making Dongwoo catch her. After going on the defensive, Hye Mi was forcing Dongwoo to be more offensive. He started to actively run faster to catch up to her and reaching out to pull her back.

 

Once Dongwoo was on the offensive, Hye Mi stopped running and started to aim kicks toward his upper torso. Which started the battle of being dependent on their legs. Dongwoo tried to high kick her but Hye Mi ducked, she tried to drop kick him but he jumped.

 

Both grew tired of the battle quickly and Hye Mi punched Dongwoo's torso once to throw him off balance, the amount of force she threw was difficult, because he had a wall of muscle underneath, but effective. Dongwoo slipped for a second and Hye Mi ran behind him, made him drop to his knees and held her arm around his throat.

 

"I win." She whispered before she got up.

 

"I'm dead, you win." Dongwoo said out of breath but he still smiled.

 

"And Hoya is last?" Hye Mi called softly as she caught her breath.

 

"I want it to be fair, so take your time to rest. I want a real fight." Hoya smirked.

 

"Arasseo." Hye Mi said, she walked over, calming her breath and heart. She didn't want to sit down for fear of her muscles cramping.

 

After 15 minutes, Hye Mi stopped walking around and went back to the center.

 

"Okay, ready?" She asked Hoya.

 

Hoya smirked, "Of course." and they both lunged at each other.

 

Hoya learned from the previous fights that Hye Mi was very skilled at thinking on her feet, but so was he.

 

The two of them were equally matched, both kept up the frontal assault and stayed offensive, only defending when necessary.

 

It would seem as though they were waiting for the other to tire out first. Which wasn't going to happen because both of them were stubborn.

 

Every punch and kick made, the other blocked. Every trick had a counter. Honestly, it was as if the both of them were dancing, perfectly in sync.

 

It was an amazing sight to watch, the others stood with their jaws dropped. No one had been able to match up to Hoya fairly before.

 

Heechul could beat Hoya but that's only because of the leverage Heechul had against him. In this hand to hand combat, where Hye Mi could stay fighting Hoya for longer than 3 minutes. It was amazing.

 

But all of them had a small realization at the back of their minds.

 

Who was this girl? Where did she come from? How could she have possibly learned all that she knew if she didn't grow up with them on these streets?

 

South Seoul was the only place that required these tricks but they had never seen her around before. They didn't even want to think about the second option.

 

After 30 minutes, both Hoya and Hye Mi collapsed to the ground. Their hearts still wanted to fight but their bodies had given out on them.

 

"I think we will have to call this one a tie." Sungkyu said, as the others helped them up.

 

Hoya and Hye Mi reluctantly nodded, grinning at each other. Hye Mi was happy because she finally proved herself against Hoya. Hoya, finally found a challenge.

 

"I think you should get home, don't you agree Hye Mi?" Sungkyu asked her.

 

"I think so too. There's still school tomorrow. And I'll need an ice bath." Hye Mi answered.

 

"I want to take her." Hoya said, as his body started to obey his will again.

 

"Fine, we'll be seeing you tomorrow then, Hye Mi?" Sungkyu asked again.

 

"Of course." Hye Mi started to follow Hoya out.

 

Author's Note:

This is how I wanted things. :D

same level as Hoya. who is the strongest~

okay, time to write some more :D

comments are loved<3