Together for the Weekend

What's Your Real Story?

 

Hye Mi was given a futon to sleep on the floor in the living room where all the boys slept that night as well.

 

"Good night Hye Mi." Sungjong said cheerily.

 

"Good night Sungjong." Hye Mi said back.

 

As soon as Sunggyu saw Hye Mi was asleep, he took out his phone and texted the old number he had for Seunghyun hyung.

 

"Hyung, the Hye Mi we are with. She seems to be the one. But her name is Park Hye Mi now."

 

Sunggyu didn't wait for the phone so he went to sleep.

 

The next morning, Sunggyu checked his phone and there was a text message.

 

"Thanks for letting me know. See you soon."

 

Sunggyu closed his phone and walked up the others. Hye Mi had woken up early and the smell of food was in the air.

 

"Hey Sunggyu." Hye Mi said as she made a plate of pancakes for him and gestured for him to walk to the table where the others were downing their food.

 

"Good morning, hyung." They greeted with their mouths full.

 

"I don't need to see food in your mouths, guys." Sunggyu gagged.

 

Hye Mi appeared on the table with her own plate of pancakes. "What are we going to do today?" She asked them.

 

"We usually stay home. Since we don't have a job for Heechul and no one actually bothers with homework at our school." Sunggyu answered.

 

"Arasseo." Hye Mi turned to Hoya, "Want to fight again?" She taunted.

 

"Sure, we should keep a time limit this time." Hoya grinned.

 

"Woohyun want to keep time?" Hye Mi asked.

 

"I want to keep time." Myungsoo said.

 

"Okay. Cool. After a rest we can fight." Hye Mi said as she put her clean plate in the sink and started to wash them. Sungyeol joined her and helped out.

 

"Thanks, Sungyeol." Hye Mi smiled at him and got changed, taking another pair of sweats, this time from Sungjong since he was the smallest.

 

"Ready, Hye Mi?" Hoya called out from the field.

 

"Yeah! Let's go!" Hye Mi yelled back and started to charge towards Hoya.

 

Hoya prepared himself and ducked before Hye Mi's jump kick could hit his face.

 

She flipped mid-air to prevent her fall to the ground. Hoya swiped his punch but Hye Mi ducked, despite her back facing him. She bent low and swiped her legs under his and Hoya fell unexpectedly.

 

Hye Mi rushed to him and tried to pin him down but he freed himself and pushed Hye Mi to the ground. This time Hoya was the one pinning her down.

 

Breathing heavily, he smirked, "I win."

 

Hye Mi just smiled, "Fine, 1 to 1." She said before pushing him off.

 

The others noticed that Hoya and Hye Mi were exuding adrenaline and it created this ual energy between them that the two didn't realize.

 

"Hye Mi! Come here! We have to talk while making s'mores." Sungjong called out for her to sit by him, hoping to get rid of the aura.

 

"Arasseo." Hye Mi went to Sungjong while Hoya sat down on her other side.

 

"Do you want to hear a story about Heechul?" Hoya asked Hye Mi.

 

"Sure, it's bound to be good." Hye Mi said.

 

"Well, it's one of the main reasons why we don't like Heechul." Hoya started.

 

Author's Note:

Update again~ Two more chapters until we get to the chapter that I want to get to~~ <3

But here is all the story times, remember, arasseo? They'll be important ;D

And about Hye Mi and Hoya fighting again. I can't help it. I just love it when they do that.

The adrenaline and rush makes everything just so much more driven~ <3

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3