Planning to Get Heechul

What's Your Real Story?

 

"Well. What's the plan, boss?" Changmin asked Yunho.

 

Yunho looked at him confused. "I actually don't have a plan." He answered.

 

"We do." Sunggyu said, interrupting cautiously.

 

Hye Mi smiles at Sunggyu and looks at Yunho nodding her head.

 

Yunho took a deep breath, "Okay, what's your plan?" He asked.

 

"Well, we know that Heechul likes Hye Mi. Like would want Hye Mi. So we can use her to get him to confess everything." Sunggyu said, still a bit cautious.

 

"Hmm.. That's not bad. Are you up for it, Hye Mi?" Yunho asked, looking at her.

 

"Yes! I want Heechul." Hye Mi said firmly.

 

Her eyes wandered over to Hoya and he met her eyes but quickly looked away. Her face dropped but she accepted it. No one but Changmin noticed.

 

He looked at Hoya and realized it, but he wasn't sure about that boy yet. Hoya would have to pass the test and get over his issue of trust.

 

"Okay, well. That means we have to get a wire on you, Hye Mi. Yoochun, will you help her?" Yunho asked, walking away, after holstering his gun.

 

"Of course, boss." Yoochun said happily.

 

"Will it have to be taped to me?" Hye Mi asked him.

 

"Nope, I have a special new toy for you." Yoochun winked.

 

Hye Sun followed close by, as did Infinite, but Hoya still kept his distance.

 

All the new information was too much to absorb. Hye Mi was actually born of gangsters?

 

Not to mention THE greatest gangsters?

 

He had heard of Big Bang and 2NE1 and they were epic. They never fought without reason and they did everything to protect the people of South Seoul before they disappeared everything was peaceful.

 

"Wait." Hoya said soft enough for only the Infinite boys to hear.

 

"You knew." Hoya pointed at Sunggyu, Myungsoo and Woohyun. "Ever since that club night, you knew that Hye Mi was gangster-born." He stated, rather than questioned.

 

"Yes, but Seunghyun hyung said not to say anything. He wanted to tell Hye Mi himself about who he was and everything so we haven't said anything." Sunggyu explained.

 

"Then what about the rest of us?" Hoya said exasperatedly.

 

"I didn't know that Kwon Hye Mi and Park Hye Mi were one of the same until last night. And then we go to school and found out she's police. There wasn't time to explain the whole story to any of you." Sunggyu said, a bit apologetic that he had hidden something from his brother.

 

"Understood. I accept. Let's go help the police then, so we'll be off the hook and trusted." Hoya said, leading everyone back to followed behind Hye Mi and Hye Sun.

 

Hoya still felt betrayed over the truth but he knew that he wouldn't be able to stay away from Hye Mi for long. She matched him perfectly.

 

Author's Note:
Another update~ Woo~~ Maybe I'll finish this tonight~
Hehe :3 probably not. its 11PM. and there's still 7 chapters to go.. XD

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3