Protected by TOP

What's Your Real Story?

 

Hoya couldn't hold back his scream when Hye Mi told Heechul to shoot her.

 

Hye Mi closed her eyes and waited for the shot.

 

*BANG*

 

A gunshot went off, but she felt nothing.

 

Opening her eyes, she found a man with blue hair standing behind Heechul and Heechul on the ground with a bullet in his head.

 

She looked at him and his eyes seemed so familiar to her, but she couldn't place where she had seen them before.

 

The man just smiled at her before she got ambushed.

 

"Hye Mi. If you ever do something like that again, I will never forgive you." Changmin said angrily before crushing her to his chest.

 

Sunggyu and Myungsoo just nodded at TOP before he left the apartment completely.

 

"I'm sorry. But I didn't want him to hurt Yunho oppa." Hye Mi said softly.

 

"Yah! Next time, use your brain. We gave you all the information and taught all these things for what? For you to sacrifice yourself in a situation like that? I don't think so." Yoochun scolded lightly.

 

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." Hye Mi said.

 

Dongwoo had taken his leave from the apartment to go back downstairs. He had do something before anything else happened.

 

He found her downstairs and rushing towards her and crushing his lips against hers.

 

She responded just as eagerly, having just heard what had happened upstairs.

 

"I love you, Hye Sun-ah. I always have. I just... Siwon.. and Rainbow.." Dongwoo said after he pulled away.

 

"Dongwoo. Shut up." Hye Sun smiled as she kissed him again, and she could feel him smiling too.

 

After all the hugs and scoldings, Hye Mi was finally free from the grasps of her oppas and Infinite.

 

Hoya approached her cautiously, unsure of what to do now.

 

"Can we talk?" Hoya asked her.

 

Hye Mi simply nodded her head, taking his hand as he led the way.

 

Author's Note:

Short chapter again. Omg.

So sorry TT____TT

The next one WILL be long! I swear! :D

Okay. 4 moreee~~ Also In case you guys haven't seen it already.. :D

My Oneshot Collection :D It's still in progress what with all the names and stuff but yeah~ :D

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3