Clean Up Time

What's Your Real Story?

 

Junsu and Jaejoong had taken the time to arrest all 7 girls of Rainbow in Hye Mi and Hoya's absence and brought them over to the station.

 

The next day, the headline read, "DBSK arrests gang Rainbow for the violence causes in South Seoul."

 

"We will keep your name out of it, however, you might want to lay low for a while." Jaejoong advised Infinite as they were all present along with Hye Mi and Hye Sun to bid the officers of the East farewell.

 

"Understood. Thank you for this." Sunggyu said, smiling.

 

"No problem, we can't leave our lovely girl alone now, can we?" Changmin ruffled Hye Mi's hair.

 

"Yah!" Hye Mi cried out, fixing the tangled mess Changmin made.

 

"Will you be coming along, Hye Mi?" Yoochun asked her since they finished packing up the SUV.

 

Yunho, Jaejoong, and Junsu had already given her their hugs and love and were waiting in the car.

 

Hye Mi was about to nod, she wanted to get some of her clothes and other things, but she saw a flash of blue hair behind Yoochun and met eyes with the man that saved her.

 

"I have some things I want to learn first." Hye Mi smiled at Yoochun and Changmin.

 

Changmin turned behind him and saw the man as well.

 

"Call us when you make your decision of what you will do, okay, baby girl?" Changmin asked.

 

"Of course I will, Changmin oppa. If I end up staying, then you know I'll always come visit. I need clothes and I can't just ditch my loving oppa and my tech oppa." Hye Mi said, tearing up.

 

"I know, baby girl. I know, baby girl." Changmin ruffled her hair again and walked to catch up with Yoochun getting into the car.

 

Hye Mi walked towards TOP, "So it seems we haven't been formally introduced." she said.

 

"So it would seem." TOP said.

 

Author's Note:

Short again. Dang it.

Anyway, next is the meeting with TOP then a close-up chapter for Hye Mi and Hoya :D

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3