Infinite's Past

What's Your Real Story?

 

"Hye Mi?" Sunggyu asked.

 

"Yeah, that's her real name." Seunghyun repeated.

 

"We know a Hye Mi..." Myungsoo said quietly.

 

"Really? Can I see her?" Seunghyun asked.

 

"Sure, but she's not here right now. She's with Hoya." Woohyun answered.

 

"She's with you guys too?" Seunghyun's voice faltered.

 

"Yeah, Heechul caught her in an alley and had her join a gang, but she tricked him to let her join ours." Sunggyu answered.

 

"If it's really her, after all the trouble her parents went through to keep her out of the life. And she's here. Already in it." Seunghyun shook his head, sighing.

 

"We don't know if it is." Woohyun told him.

 

"I'll close the club. That way I don't have to let Heechul in and you guys can say you did your jobs." Seunghyun changed the subject.

 

"Okay. Will we see you again, hyung?" Myungsoo asked. As one of the youngest, he had grown attached to Seunghyun before and missed him.

 

"Maybe, I will need to see this Hye Mi that's with you. You probably can't tell, but she has her mother's eyes. But her dad's smile." Seunghyun said, remembering that little girl from so long ago.

 

"You'll call us then, hyung?" Sunggyu asked, the mission was over and they had to get back soon.

 

"Yes, I will. Don't worry. See you soon." Seunghyun said as he closed the door on the three of them leaving.

 

Sungyeol noticed that the three of them were coming back down and stopped the dance and got Hoya's attention. Everyone left the club at that point and met up at the house.

 

"Sleepover, Hye Mi?" Sunggyu offered.

 

"Sure, why not?" Hye Mi said.

 

Hoya threw her a shirt and they sat in the living room talking about what happened. Sunggyu and the others kept their meeting a secret, since Hye Mi was there. She shouldn't find out through someone else.

 

"So how did you get into this gang?" Hye Mi asked, understanding how reluctant they were.

 

"Heechul tricked me by saying that I would always be surrounded by brothers that would take care of me as long as I listened to him. Since my family was gone, I wanted another family. So he tricked me." Sunggyu explained.

 

"My siblings were in danger, so I had to protect them by joining." Dongwoo said.

 

"Me too." Sungyeol chimed in.

 

"Same here." Myungsoo added.

 

"When I found out that Sunggyu hyung was in a gang with the others, I looked for Heechul so I could join, I wasn't going to let him do it alone. Since we were neighbors for a long time." Woohyun replied.

 

"It was like you, Hye Mi, live as a gang member or die alone in an alley." Hoya said his answer.

 

"I didn't want to be left out." Sungjong said simply.

 

"Wow, all of you have different reasons." Hye Mi commented.

 

"What about your past, Hye Mi? Anything interesting?" Sunggyu asked, trying to see if Hye Mi was the one Seunghyun hyung was talking about.

 

“Well....”

 

Author's Note:

Here is Infinite's Past :D

hehe :3 some more revealing is on the way~~ :D

Hope you like this~ <3

HoGod :3

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3