Start of the Fight

What's Your Real Story?

 

{Hye Mi}

I changed quickly into the uniform and walked out of the apartment.

 

07:00am.

 

Fighting Tao had actually taken a while, but it was such a great stress reliever. Fighting took all of my concentration, especially when it was someone worth fighting.

 

For a few hours, my mind was my own, and not filled with random thoughts of Infinite or Hoya.

 

I arrived at the gate and saw Dongwoo talking to Hye Sun on the side, waiting for me.

 

"Good morning, you two." I greeted them.

 

"Good morning, Hye Mi." Hye Sun said happily.

 

Dongwoo sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, "Well I guess I'll get going then.." he mumbled before smiling at Hye Sun and walking towards Infinite.

 

"We need to have a talk about how that's going." I pointed at Dongwoo's back.

 

"Okay..." Hye Sun said, pouting.

 

We walked into the hallway together and I noticed Rainbow walking next to us in the opposite direction.

 

Something on their forearms caught my eye and I saw a rainbow tattooed there.

 

 

How painfully obvious that it would be their brand.

 

"It's almost Friday." Woori said loudly, to taunt me.

 

"I know, we should prepare. But who knows if she'll actually show." Jaekyung said pointedly, taking a side glance at me.

 

I smirked and nodded, "I always had plans on Friday, since I was invited somewhere." I said to Hye Sun but directed it towards Rainbow.

 

We finished our little 'civilized' conversation and I led Hye Sun to the classroom.

 

Infinite was already waiting inside for us.

 

I sat next to Woohyun and Sungyeol while Hye Sun found a chair next to Dongwoo.

 

"We heard about Rainbow bragging that you won't show on Friday to the warehouse." Sunggyu said.

 

"I was planning on showing up. I never back down from a fight." I told him, silencing the rumors roaming their minds.

 

"Well, then you should come over again tonight so that we can train you and help you understand how they fight." Woohyun invited.

 

"Since when do they fight fair anyway? I can just do whatever right?" I asked, surprised that I would need training for fighting Rainbow.

 

"To fight Rainbow, you could do it blindfolded. But you need help against the Super Junior members that they might possibly bring along." Hoya said, finally looking at Hye Mi after the awkward incident last night.

 

"Oh, makes sense then. You should come along, Hye Sun. That way I can make sure Rainbow won't do anything to you on the street since I'm sure they saw Dongwoo talking to you this morning." I told her firmly.

 

"Okay, I'll come along." She answered.

 

"Thank you, now time to sleep in class again." I said, resting my head on the desk.

 

"No way! You have to plan with us!" Sungyeol argued.

 

"Fine, what do you want to plan?" I asked, sighing.

 

"A new prank on Rainbow, of course. What else?" Myungsoo answered.

 

"This sounds fun. Can I pick who?" I questioned them.

 

"Sure, who do you want to target?" Sungyeol asked.

 

"Jaekyung."

 

Author's Note:

Update again~

okay i guess i'm focusing on all three~~ XD

at the moment it seems like this will be 50 chapters~

WOOO~~ will finally hit 50 chapters~

on and F4. And Limitless for sure. XD

Anyway, been thinking of a way to trick jaekyung. and it's perfect. :D

HoGod is FIIINNNEEEE ;3

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3