Protective Brothers

What's Your Real Story?

 

"Hey, Yoochun oppa." Hye Mi said, walking into the tech room.

 

"Hello, Hye Mi. How are you today?" Yoochun said sweetly.

 

"Perfect. I finally got an assignment." Hye Mi said excitedly.

 

"That's great. What is it, and what do you need my help with?" Yoochun asked.

 

"I need a background for when I go into South Seoul. Most likely as a student, and deep enough that I won't get caught." Hye Mi explained.

 

"South Seoul? Boss gave you the job to find out about Infinite didn't he?" Yoochun asked, tapping on his keyboard.

 

"Yeah, he did. I will do well. To prove that I can do this job." She said firmly.

 

"Well, let's see. Name, Park Hye Mi." Yoochun said.

 

Hye Mi raised an eyebrow.

 

"I decided not to change your name since I already changed your other records as well. So this background doesn't have to go so deep since I already wiped out your family background." Yoochun explained.

 

"Arasseo. Makes sense." she agreed.

 

Yoochun continued, "Age 17, High School Senior, No parents. The only high school in South Seoul is Paradise High so that's where you're enrolled as of..." Yoochun tapped one button. "Tomorrow." he smiled up to her.

 

"Thanks, Yoochun oppa. You're the best!" Hye Mi kissed his cheek and left to go pick up a uniform and find Officer Changmin.

 

"Changmin oppa!" Hye Mi cried when she saw the officer.

 

"Hye Mi-ah! You're very happy today!" Changmin said, pulling the girl in for a hug.

 

"Yup, I got my first assignment. Which I have to go shopping for." Hye Mi smiled at him.

 

"Ehh? Chincha? Is it dangerous? Will you get hurt? Does Yoochun Hyung know?" He shot out question after question.

 

Hye Mi smiled before she answered, both Changmin and Yoochun really took care of her after her parents were killed. They became protective brotherly figures for her, because after they found her, she needed someone.

 

"Gwenchanayo~ I just have to spy on Infinite, learn about them, and report back." Hye Mi assured him.

 

"Ehh?? Infinite is dangerous, you know! They're suspected for a lot of things!" Changmin worried.

 

"Changmin oppa, I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself. Besides, you were the one that made me take self-defense classes, and taught me how to shoot a gun and how to handle myself in a knife fight." She reminded him.

 

"Arasseo, Arasseo. My Hye Mi is a big girl now." Changmin gave in. "Well, you need a school uniform and a place to stay in South Seoul right?" he asked her.

 

"Yup, come with me to get the uniform?" she invited him.

 

"Of course, Hye Mi-ah. And I'll call up my friend to help you find an apartment by tomorrow." Changmin grabbed his coat and led the way out.

 
Author's Note:
umm.. yeah.. :D
for @littlevergreen if she sees this.. XD
i hope your wish comes true to be my first subbie.. XD
since someone usually beats you to it. XD