The Other Three

What's Your Real Story?

 

{Hye Mi}

I woke early and got dressed for school again and walked.

 

I went straight to my locker and dumped my books.

 

"Park Hye Mi!!" I heard a voice yell at me.

 

I turned to see it was Sunggyu, from yesterday.

 

"Yeh? What is it?" I asked.

 

"Come here. Follow me." he his heel, expecting me.

 

"Yah! After yesterday, you need to tell me where I'm going before I go anywhere!" I yelled at him.

 

He turned around and sighed, "We are just going to talk and you can meet the other three." He explained.

 

"Oh, okay. I'll follow you." I took the steps closer so I could follow behind him.

 

We walked out of the hallway completely and went out onto the field.

 

"Here, this is the new girl, Park Hye Mi." Sunggyu introduced to his friends.

 

I bowed and then knelt down in front of Woohyun. He didn't put a plaster on the cut.

 

"Mianhaeyo..." I whispered, pointing at the cut.

 

"Don't worry about it. It's not like we enjoy taking girls to Heechul." Woohyun shrugged.

 

"Hyung! SHE gave that to you?" this boy with feminine features shouted.

 

"Yeah, and she gave Sungyeol that bruise on his cheek." Woohyun pointed at him.

 

I went and knelt in front of him as well, "Mianhaeyo... Defense reflex.." I admitted.

 

"Like Woohyun Hyung said, don't worry about it. This job isn't easy." Sungyeol said.

 

*job? What job? Aren't they gangsters?*

 

"This girl? Gave you your bruises and cuts?" The handsome one gawked and pointed at me.

 

"Yah! Don't underestimate her just because she's a girl!" Sunggyu scolded them.

 

"I saw her beat Woohyun and Sungyeol easily yesterday. With skill and the element of surprise of course." Hoya said firmly.

 

"Thank you for the compliment." I bowed slightly to him.

 

"You can seriously fight?!?" the one with pouty lips asked me.

 

"Yeah, I can. By the way, can I know your names? The three of you keep asking me questions but I don't know who you are." I told him.

 

"Oh, Arasseo. Mianhae." the pouty lipped one smiled, "I'm Dongwoo." he pointed to the handsome one, "That's L." and the feminine one.. "That's Sungjong, our maknae."

 

"Ahh.. Nice to meet you.." I bowed slightly.

 

"So you can fight?" L asked me again in disbelief.

 

"Oh My Gosh.. Is it that hard to believe? Can't Rainbow fight? They already threatened me for talking back to them?" I sighed exasperatedly.

 

"Rainbow? The queenkas?" Sunggyu asked me.

 

I nodded my head.

 

"Hmm.. They can.. But not as well as you.. And they cheat, they bring in some guys from Super Junior to most of their fights." Hoya said.

 

"Oh, I see. No wonder they want to meet at a warehouse on Friday." I mused.

 

"They called you out? Already? Damn, girl. You get around." Woohyun teased.

 

"Oh, please. You're acting like I can't take them.." I stood up. "I have to go back to see Hye Sun. See you around, Infinite." I waved and started to walk away when someone grabbed my wrist.

 

Author's Note:

Yeah i'm not exactly going in order

but who cares~~ <3 hehe :3

i wanted to update this <3