Rainbow

What's Your Real Story?

 

{Infinite}

"Hye Sun got hit again by Rainbow.." Dongwoo muttered once the girls left the room.

 

"I don't see why Siwon can't protect her from Rainbow.." L said angrily.

 

"Because if Heechul knew Siwon cares then Hye Sun would be in more trouble." Sunggyu answered.

 

"Why do you think Hye Mi asked about Yoonhye?" Woohyun wondered.

 

"No idea. But she wants to talk to us later, we can pick the place, I'll text her the info she said." Sungyeol stated.

 

"What? You have her number?" Hoya asked in disbelief.

 

Sungyeol nodded, "Yeah she just whispered it to me just now."

 

"Interesting. Well let's hope she doesn't get detention again. Or else we can't meet her." Sungjong muttered.

 

{Hye Mi}

"Rainbow hit you, but who exactly did it?" I asked Hye Sun.

 

"I can't say.." she mumbled.

 

"Girly, I keep a lot of secrets and my skills are one of them. So tell me who left this bruise on your face." I demanded.

 

Hye Sun sighed, "Jaekyung did it.. She's the most angry with you." she admitted.

 

"Thank you. Now I know who to save for last." I smirked, "Now onto Dongwoo, you like him." I stated.

 

"Yes, but Yoonhye likes him so I can't admit it." Hye Sun sighed.

 

"Okay, please tell me who likes who. Since Infinite has already admitted that they aren't with Rainbow." I asked.

 

Hye Sun took a deep breath, "Jaekyung, the leader likes Hoya. Woori likes L. Seung Ah likes Woohyun. Eul likes Sungyeol. You know Yoonhye likes Dongwoo. Jisook likes Sunggyu and their maknae Hyunyoung likes Infinite's maknae Sungjong." 

 

"Interesting. I'll keep this in mind." I showed a sly smile.

 

*I could use this in the future. But for now, Infinite has to help me watch Hye Sun. Speaking of which, I'm supposed to get a text from Sungyeol.*

 

I checked my phone and there was one,

 

"If you don't get detention, then we can meet at our place. We'll take you there. As long as you don't get detention. -Sungyeol"

 

*Well, detention shouldn't be too hard to avoid as long as Rainbow doesn't mess with me.*

 

But of course. That would never happen.

 

*Slam*

 

"I thought we gave you a decent enough warning, Hye Mi." Jaekyung hit her hands on the table again.

 

"I thought we were playing by the new rules. Which is anything goes." I remarked.

 

"Hye Sun will have more than a bruise on her face, if you don't back down." Woori glared.

 

"I'm sure that 'the Rainbow' can't hurt me, therefore I won't let you hurt her." I air quoted. "But we shall see what happens in the future, huh?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

 

"You will never quit, huh?" Seung Ah said.

 

"Not when I've lived through worse than a bunch of girls." I glared.

 

"You !" Jaekyung cried as she raised her hand.

 

"That is NOT happening." I grabbed her wrist and twisted it behind her back.

 

"Ahhh!! Owwww!!!" she cried out.

 

"Oh jeez, this isn't even half my strength. And you call yourselves the top girl gang." I smirked.

 

"Park Hye Mi! Detention!" Mr. Jang yelled from the cafeteria doors.

 

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I called back. "While Ms. Jung watches over me, you'll be ing Mr. Jang, right Jaekyung?" I muttered under my breath.

 

I took Hye Sun's hand and dragged her back to the classroom.

 

Author's Note:

update~

I really do have a lot for this.

and i think i like this the most actually.

well, writing it.

i love having this strong personality in my female OCs <3

lol~ mostly because i'm like that too. XD