Chapter 89: Team K2 in ROS part 2

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 89:

Jessica was walking around the penthouse in the middle of the night, she was checking the cameras around. They've been staying in the Penthouse for two days.

"Where is the off here?" She thought as she look on the camera in the spare room. "I should've called Yuri."

"Sica?" She heard her husband called. "What are you doing here?" He asked turning the lights on.

"Seobang.. can you please tell the producer to stop filming at night?" She asked.

"Sica.. we're going home in two days. "Let's wait until we get home." He said and caressed her back.

"Don't you want me? Don't you miss me? Cause I miss you so much." She whispered then pouted.

Yuri leaned down to whisper. "You don't know how much i'm missing and craving you.. but we need to keep our hands to ourselves." He said then kissed her cheek.

Yuri smiled and pulled her back to the room where the Kim family and their kids are sleeping.

They both smiled seeing Krystal getting surrounded by the four kids.

They went back on the corner most of the bed beside Manse and laid sideways with Jessica's back facing him, Yuri quickly put his right arm around her waist as the blonde woman rest her head on his left arm.

"Seobang.. i'll go back to work tomorrow." Jessica informed her husband.

The tanned man leaned down and gave her shoulders a kiss. "Stay with us baby." He whispered.

"I can't.. the company needs me.." She said.

Yuri's hand started to move inside her nighties, making circles on her flat tummy.

The blonde woman gasp at his cold hand and hold his hand to stop him. She's getting with what he's doing.

"Let me baby." He whispered and secure the covers.

Jessica let his hand go to let him continue his teasing. Yuri's hand went up even more and touch her mound, teasing her peaks with his fingers.

The blonde's breathing labored, she can feel herself getting wet, Yuri her shoulder slowly then on it that made her shake a little.

"I love you baby." His lips went to her ear then it.

"Hmm." Jessica silently moaned, Yuri's work is making her melt. She felt his hand making it's way down to her tummy again and down to her sacred area. "Yuri.." She moaned.

"Sshh. The kids.." He whispered as he down there. He put his right leg in between her legs to make a little opening and make it easy for him to work.

"Seobang.. stop it. You said we need to control." She stop him by holding his hand.

Yuri didn't stop, he realized that he really can't control himself when his wife is around.

"I'm sorry but I can't stop right now.." He whispered and kissed her neck. "I want you so much.. i love you." He mumbled and fasten his hand's movement.

His wife is panting and quietly, her sweats are all over her pretty face.

"Fudge!" She said then covered as she came.

Yuri slowly take his hands off her put his fingers on his mouth, he then sat up pulling his wife to stand with him and walked to the restroom passing by the other couple.

He kissed her right after he close the door. "I've been trying to stop myself since last night. I thought I can control it.. but I can't.. if it's you I can't.." He whispered then take their clothes off.

While the two inside the bathroom were doing some wild quickie, the couple outside were starting to do it their own way.

They were awakened by Jessica's faint moans and got . "Those two made us ." Tiffany thought as she pleasure her husband as Taeyeon was busy doing her under the covers too.

Another sleepless night for the two couples who can't keep their hands to themselves.

------

The next morning, two morning angels woke up early, Minguk sat up and smiled at his Cousin who was spacing out.

"Noona.. askdjdskfl.." He said that even Irene didn't understand.

The little girl look at her sister who started to cry. "Yeonie cwy." She said with her hoarse voice then hug her.

She might hate them at first but she learned to love her cute sisters. She kissed her sister, it's her way to make them stop crying.

Minguk saw her and crawled to the table and get a bottle of rubbing alcohol. 

He then crawled to his Noona and open the cap putting some alcohol on his hand then put his hand on his mouth.

His face contorted as he his lips and tasted the rubbing alcohol. "Noona.. Kookie." He whined to his cousin and showed his pouting lips.

Irene sat up and crawled in front of him, she take the rubbing alcohol and did the same thing as Minguk, her face distorted because of the taste but recovered right away.

Seeing her cousin still whining because of the liquid Irene leaned on Minguk and kissed his lips.

"Kookie 'kay?" She asked patting his chest.

Minguk spread his arms and Irene hugged him as if comforting him.

After that Minguk is fine again, he take the rubbing alcohol once again and did the same thing, he then crawled to Hayeon and kissed her.

The baby cried, Irene then remembered how her Mommy coax her sister and did the same thing. She carried her then pat the baby's back.

"Sshhh!!" She cooed as she slobber. 

Minguk wipe her drool and pat Hayeon's back as well.

"Yeonie shad.." He asked the baby.

Manse then woke up because of the noise, he stretched his body and saw her cousins and brother, he quickly sat up and smiled at them.

"Noona.." He called and walked to their side. Minguk gave him the bottle and he quickly put some on his hand. "Yeonie cwy." He said then kissed her cousin on her cheek.

Minguk stood up. "Noona, Manche, Yeonie, Kookie pway." He said then wave his hands as if motioning them to go out in the living room.

Manse followed him as Irene tried to stand up with her sister. The baby cried again and it awakened Krystal.

She saw Irene and sat up. "Hyunnie.." She called and hold Hayeon.

"Nie." Irene smiled and let go of her sister, Krystal hold the baby tightly and made her sit on her lap.

Irene hugged her Unnie and kissed her.

"Hyunnie shouldn't carry Hayeon.." Krystal said.

"Noona!!" Manse squealed seeing Krystal.

It's not surprising that their parents still in deep slumber, they slept super late last night.

Irene went to the living room to play with her cousins leaving Krystal with the crying Hayeon.

"Sshh.. Mommy and Daddy will wake up." She cooed. She stood up and carried the baby outside in the living room where her Nephews and Niece are playing.

She put the baby on the couch making her sit. "Stay here Yeonie okay? Unnie will get you juice." She said and leave the baby on the couch alone.

The baby slowly slide herself and fell her down on her stomach on the couch, she was crying all throughout probably hungry.

Krystal was having a hard time getting in the kitchen area since the baby gate is locked. She take a chair and climbed on it to pass the gate.

The kids saw what she did and followed her.

Meanwhile in the bedroom, Taeyeon woke up and quickly got up hearing one of his babies' cries.

"Jisoo.. oh no! Where's Hayeon?" He asked and stood up and went out. "Oh God!" He shouted and ran to the couch seeing one of the twins on the edge of the couch, crying her hearts out.

He take the baby and coax her. "Oh God, you almost fell." He kissed his Daughter then diverted his eyes on the kids that's having a party on the kitchen and his Daughter standing on the chair.

"Hyunnie!" He called.

Her Daughter look at him and jump. "Daddy.." She squealed and out balance herself.

Taeyeon ran and catch her. "I don't wanna have kids anymore!" He said and put Irene on the couch.

"What's happening here?" Yuri then walked out of the room with Jisoo who also woke up.

"The kids." Taeyeon said and scratched his head in frustration.

Yuri opened the gate and told the kids to go out. "Who told you to go there?" He asked as he made them sit on the couch.

"I was trying to get juice because Hayeon is crying but they followed me." Krystal explained.

Taeyeon put the twins on their cribs and carried Irene while Yuri was talking to the boys.

"It's dangerous to climb on the chair! Promise me you won't do it again." He scolded the kids but they only laugh at him.

"I'm having headaches." Yuri said massaging his head. "You only listen to Mommy and not with Daddy." He sat on the couch with the kids.

The two boys went to him and hugged him. Krystal hugged him too.

"I'm sorry." She pouted.

"If you need anything always call Yuri Oppa or Taengoo Oppa first okay?" He said and the little girl nodded and gave him a kiss.

Krystal then hop off the couch and went to Taeyeon and apologized too.

"Daddy salanghae." Manse said then laughed.

"You think you can escape from punishment because you told me you love me?" He asked then put the two boys on his lap. "Don't do that again alright?"

"Uhm." Minguk answered nodding his head.

------

Tiffany woke up and went straight to the restroom. She then remembered her Cousin and Yuri last night.

"Gosh, they did it here last night." She chuckled and used the restroom.

She went out to the living room right after and saw the chaotic scene. The four kids were running around then her husband taking care of the twins while Yuri is cooking breakfast.

"Good Morning!" She greeted and sat next to her husband and kissed him. "Why are you frowning?" She asked.

"Nothing." He answered.

The kids gathered in front of her and gave her kisses. She then went to look at what Yuri is doing.

"Morning Yul." She greeted and peck him on his cheek.

"Morning.. i feel like Taeyeon kissed me too." He chuckled.

"Ya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter