Chapter 50: Krystal's Back with the Kwon's

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 50:

 

Yuri was on her way to the Hwang Mansion, this is the day he will pick up Krystal. He definitely can't hide his excitement to see the little kid once again.

 

Jessica's phone suddenly rings. He look at the caller and found that it was his wife. They exchanged phones as what he told her.

 

"Baby." He answered.

 

"Are you with Krystal?" Jessica asked.

 

"Not yet baby. I'm near there. I'll call if we're on our way there." He said.

 

He could their babies' voices and he chuckled hearing one of them squealed. He was guessing it was Daehan since he's noticed his first child likes to squeal like his mother.

 

"Baby, Daehan seems shouting at his brothers."

 

"Oh no, Seobang. He wants to get his plush on the table." Jessica laughed. "Alright love, just call me later okay?" She said.

 

"Okay baby."

 

"Drive safely Seobang! I love you!" She said. Yuri smiled as he heard a kissing sound from her. Jessica's getting some cuteness from their kids.

 

"I love you too Sicababy! Bye bye!" He said and wait for her to hang up.

 

He turned to the left then park the car outside the Mansion. He won't stay too long since it's getting dark and he has to be home earlier.

 

He walk fast inside and greeted everyone. Daddy Jung walked down with Krystal's bags and he quickly took it out of his hold.

 

Mommy Jung followed with Krystal in her arms. "Hello Mom, Dad!" He greeted.

 

"Oppa!" Krystal called happily and spread her arms for him.

 

Yuri  carried her and kissed her cheek. "Remember what I said Yuri.." Daddy Jung said.

 

Yuri nodded. "Yes Dad, i will bring Krystal here during the weekends. And also the three boys." He smiled.

 

Mommy Jung clapped her hands, she's happy and excited to see her grandchildren.

 

"Alright, go home now. Your wife and kids are probably waiting for you two." Daddy Jung said.

 

Krystal pouted her lips to give her Parents kisses. "Krystal will miss Mommy and Daddy." She said.

 

Her grandparents and Tiffany's parents were there too.

 

"What about our kisses baby?" Auntie Miyoun said with aegyo.

 

Krystal gave all of them kisses then the two went to the car.

 

"Baby, are you comfortable now?" He asked as he put her seatbelt on.

 

"Yes." She answered.

 

Yuri kissed her head then closed the door. He went to the driver seat then turned the music on and drive to their home.

 

He remembered his wife then called her. After a few rings she answered.

 

"Seobang.." Jessica called.

 

"Baby, i'm with Krystal now. Where on our way home." He told her.

 

"Wow! Can I talk to my baby Sister?" She asked excitedly.

 

Yuri put it on speaker and gave Krystal the phone and let the two sisters talk. "Unnie." The little girl called.

 

"Baby.. are you excited to see me and the triplets?" She asked.

 

"Yes! Krystal missed the boys!" She said.

 

"They missed you too." Jessica said.

 

Yuri smiled hearing the two siblings' conversations. They arrived at seven and Jessica welcomed them.

 

"Baby!" She called and carried her sister. Showering her kisses all over her face. "I miss my little angel!" She mumbled and went upstairs leaving her husband with Krystal's bags.

 

She put her sister down and the two walked in front of the triplets' room.

 

"Look who's here!" Jessica squealed and the triplets look at her.

 

Yuri removed the door in the triplets' room and put a baby gates with safety locks to make it easy for them to see the babies.

 

The babies' faces lit up as they saw their Auntie and crawled on their gate. "Tada! Krystal Noona!!" Jessica said.

 

She opened the gate and let her sister enter, the little girl sat on the rubber matted floor and kissed the babies.

 

"Hello Dyanie, Kookie and Manse!!!" She happily called.

 

She let the kids bond as Yuri went inside their room with Krystal's bag. She followed her husband inside.

 

"Seobang, i missed you!" She said. Yuri faced her and put his right hand on her back then kissed her lips.

 

"I missed you too baby." He said and kissed her more passionately.

 

They just seen each other a couple of hours ago but they already miss each other.

 

Jessica circled her hands on his neck and responded.

 

They broke the kiss after some time then leaned their foreheads together and smiled.

 

"Seobang, we need to reheat the our dinner." Jessica said and hugged him.

 

Yuri peck her once again and nodded. "Let's do it together." He whispered and pulled her.

 

The two of then walked to the kitchen with intertwined hands leaving the kids playing.

 

"I wanna learn how to cook." The American said as she sit down on the chair of the counter.

 

"Why would you need to learn how to cook when Seobang is here to do it for you." Yuri said holding her hand.

 

The blonde pouted. "Because that is wife's job." She said.

 

Yuri cupped her face and caressed her cheeks with his thumbs.

 

"I want to do it for you. What you have to do is to be there for us." He said sweetly.

 

"Watch the foods Seobang." She said. 

 

Yuri turned the stove off and prepare the dinner for them then start eating.

 

"Oppa, where the babies go when Oppa and Unnie goes to work?" Krystal asked.

 

"They come with us in the office." Yuri said pinching her cheek.

 

The little girl nodded her head. "Baby, you will go with Oppa tomorrow with the babies okay?" Jessica told her sister.

 

"Okay!" The little girl answered.

 

---

 

The next morning the Kwon family with Krystal are on the way to the office.

 

Yuri drive to the Jung Inc. first as usual. "Wait for Us later okay?" Yuri said and kissed his wife.

 

Jessica nodded and gave the four kids kisses. She was about to close the car door when she remembered something.

 

She opened her bag and took her phone and gave it to her husband. "I almost forgot the phone." She said and closed the door.

 

Yuri smiled and waved at her. He drive to the office as he put Jessica's phone in his pocket.

 

Jessica actually told him to keep their phones to themselves but he insisted for them to change phones from time to time.

 

They arrived and went inside the building, and as always the employees were awed seeing the lovely triplets in their workplace.

 

"Oh look! Another cute little baby is with them." One of the staffs said.

 

Krystal waved at them and greeted good morning, Yuri has a proud look on his face.

 

"Oh my Gosh! Our baby Krysie is here!" Taeyeon greeted them and carried Krystal. "We missed you baby!" He said and kissed her cheeks.

 

"Krystal too. Oppa! Where's Irene?" She asked.

 

"Oh! She's in the house with Tiff Unnie." He said and walked inside the office. "I was calling you Yul but you weren't picking up." Taeyeon said putting Krystal down and let her go to the playpen.

 

Yuri one by one put the kids in the playroom then fixed his clothes. "Call Sica's phone instead." He said.

 

"Huh? Why?" 

 

"She have my phone. We exchanged." He said.

 

"You really went that far?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"I insisted it. To stop her from worrying." He said.

 

Taeyeon nodded. "Anyway, me and my family are going to the Mansion on the weekend. Wanna go with us?" He asked.

 

"Oh yeah! We are going there too. We should go together." He smiled. Taeyeon tapped bis shoulder and went out.

 

Yuri slumped down to his chair and wear his necktie, he wears casual clothes on their way to work and change to Office attire when he settled the kids.

 

He opened his laptop to start his workday. He look at the his schedule for the day that was sent by his secretary through email.

 

He has a meeting after lunch, he look at the kids worriedly, no one will look after them when he and Taeyeon will be in the same meeting.

 

Definitely not with Hyuna since Jessica strictly told him not to let His secretary get near their babies.

 

"Oppa! Kookie pooped." Krystal said pinching her nose.

 

He stood up and take his clothing off, revealing him with his bare upper body.

 

His kids are so playful especially in the water, so he needs to save his clothes from getting wet.

 

He brought Minguk to the restroom and wash him. And as expected Minguk started playing in the water.

 

"Kookie loves water a lot.." He smiled and kissed his cheek.

 

He took him out and put some diapers on and let him play again.

 

He was putting his clothes on when a knock on the door was heard followed by an opening. He turned his back o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter