Chapter 4: Taeny Fever

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since i'm having this Taeny heart feeling this past few days i made a chapter for them!!

Enjoy all Taeny Shippers!!

Chapter 4:

"Ugh." Taeyeon grunted as He lay Himself on the bed next to His Girlfriend and hugged Her. He caressed Her hair lulling Her to sleep.

"I love you, Tae." Tiffany said and hugged Him tightly, She blink Her eyes as She's slowly drifting to sleep, She was tired, actually both of Them are, because right after they settle to Their room, Taeyeon pounced on Her and made love with Her until He lay limp on the bed.

"I love you very much, Mushroom. I missed you." He said then kissed Her head.

The Couple weren't able to make love ever since Krystal came to Seoul because Jessica strictly proscribed Them from doing it in the Apartment. It's not that They can't find a Place to do it but They're just being careful. Tiffany is a model, a very famous one. Paparazzi follow Her and They can't sacrifice Her image in going to a Hotel and make love, He knows how the Industry works in Tiffany's World. And another reason why He's not really begging His Girlfriend to do it is because of the little Angel who came to His life. Taeyeon is fond of Krystal, He likes Her a lot. He finds Her really cute and very adorable and because of Her, He is now more eager to settle and have a Baby who could be as cute as Krystal.

"Tae, what if I get Pregnant?" Tiffany asked and look directly to His eyes.

He smiled, "That would be amazing. I want to see little Tiffany running around calling me Daddy!" He honestly answered kissed Her lips.

"But.. what about My career? I will get fat and ugly and..." Tiffany's words were cut when She felt His lips on Her, kissing Her passionately.

"You will be the most beautiful mother, Baby. The mother of My children, I promise." Taeyeon assured Her after They break the kiss.

Tiffany smiled, He loves this Man so much. He never fail to make Her feel loved and special and that's one of the million things She loves about Him.

"Thank you, Tae. I love you so much."

"I love you too." He confessed and hovered over Her again. "Ready for another round, Baby?" He didn't let Her answer and kissed Her senseless.

They were having their little time of Their lives when a sudden knock was heard. Tiffany broke Their kiss but Taeyeon moved to Her neck Her most sensitive part, obviously not minding the Person knocking.

"Tae, Someone's at the door." Tiffany was trying to stop Him from going further but He was too strong.

"Let it be." Taeyeon continue as He Tiffany's Mounds. He heard Her moan and frlt Her caress His hair encouraging Him to do more.

The knock on the door could still be heard but the two busy people inside didn't mind.

"Taenggo Oppa??!!" A small sweet voice was heard and that made Taeyeon stop. Tiffany who was so opened Her eyes and look at Him.

"Krystal's outside." He said and immediately got up to wear His clothes then throw Tiffany Her clothes as well.

After making sure both of them were dressed up, Taeyeon run to the door. Tiffany sighed, Looking at Her frantic Boyfriend answering the door.

"Oppa!" Krystal shouted then pout with Her little arms crossed over Her chest. Taeyeon knelt down to meet Her level then pat Her hair.

"Why, Baby?" He asked.

"Oppa took so long.. Kwyshtal's tiwed of knocking." She cutely whined.

Taeyeon chuckled at Her cute antics and carried Her to the bed where the sulking Tiffany is.

"I'm sorr,y baby. Tiffany Unnie and I were doing something important." He reasoned out. Tiffany looked at Him then rolled ber eyes.

"Was it mowe impowtant than Kwyshtal?" She asked sounded jealous.

Tiffany couldn't help Herself from kissing Krystal nonstop, She's so cute. "You are more important, Baby." She whispered.

Krystal suddenly become quiet, inhaling deep. "What is it, Baby?" Taeyeon asked.

The little girl started sniffing around the bed. "Eewww."

"Why?"

She's pinching Her nose with Her thumb and index finger. "The bed doesn't smell good."

Taeny's eyes went wide open when they heard it. They forgot that They just finished making love and Tiffany forgot that Krystal has a little sensitive taste and smell.

"What are You doing here anyway, Honey?" Tiffany asked changing the subject.

"Jessi Unnie told Kwyshtal to call Oppa and Unnie fow Dinnew."

"Oww! Come on then.. Unnie's hungry." Tiffany carried Her like a Koala and gave Taeyeon a signal to clean the whole room that the latter hurriedly abide.

"What took You so long, Unnie?" Seohyun ask politely.

Everyone waited for Tiffany's answer, Her Cousin is eyeing Her as if She's checking if She'd lie or not.

"Well, uhm.. We were so tired and slept the whole day. We didn't hear Krystal so.. yeah that's it."

"Unnie and Oppa wewe doing something impowtant inside the woom.." Krystal nonchalantly said, the group of friends knew what's important thing it is but didn't say anything. "But Kwyshtal is mowe impowtant, wight Unnie?" She looked at Tiffany, waiting for Her answer.

"Yes, Baby. You are way more important than that." She answered and kissed Krystal's cheek.

She settled Krystal in the middle of YulSic then She seated on Jessica's left side. Taeyeon went down tired of cleaning and They started Their Dinner while catching up. Laughing and teasing along the way.

"What are the plans tomorrow?" Yoong asked, They are now settled in the living room watching movies and eating snacks.

"Sooyoung?" Hyoyeon answered.

"Wae?" Sooyoung asked when He heard His name being called.

"I said Sooyoung.. what I mean is Swimming. Not You! Babo!" He mockingly answered that earned a smack from His Girlfriend.

"Wae?"

"Watch Your words."

"Babo! Haha." Krystal mimicked while playing with Yuri.

"See? She tends to imitate what she hears especially if it's new to Her. That's why I told you to watch your words."

"I'm sorry."

Jessica was looking after YulTae who are playing with Her sister. Krystal was sitting on Yuri's lap while playing with Her doll house with the two men. A sudden nudge broke Her trance. Tiffany lays her head on Her Cousin's shoulder.

"Jessi~" She called.

"Don't start with your aegyo, Tiff." She warned. "Can't You and Taeyeon get enough of each other? You were doing something dirty while My sister is in front of Your door. You're so gross."

"Yah! We didn't know She was there."

"Yeah! And You both dare to bring Her on the bed?"

"Did She told You everything, Jess?"

"I asked Her. And She even said that your room smells gross. Both of You are disgusting, Tiff."

"You'll understand Us once You get yourself a Boyfriend, Jess."

"Tss. I'll make sure I won't be as gross as you."

"Yah!"

"Just be sure you won't get knocked up, Tiff. We'll be staying for two long weeks I'm sure Your ert as a Boyfriend won't let You go out without touching You."

"I know. But I think Tae's ready to have one. Look at how He treat Krystal."

"Are You sure about Him, Tiff?"

"Jess.."

"I know, I know.. You've been together for almost four years but still."

"You still don't like Him?"

"A bit. I like the way He cares for Krystal."

"Yeah."

"Why don't You introduce Him to Our Family. It's about time I guess."

"Do You think They'll like Him?"

"Seeing how He loves touching You. I think They will tell Him to go back here without You." She chuckled.

"You think so?"

"I'm just kidding, Babe. They will like Him for sure." She said then hugged Her Cousin.

"Yah!" Nicole shouted at them. She didn't like the fact that They are way t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter