Chapter 55: My Lovely J

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 55:

Yuri was staring at nothing, he was in deep thoughts about Jessica. It has been almost three weeks since she allowed him to visit the kids.

So far, his relationship with his kids is incomparable. He has a certain bond with them that only Yuri and the kids will understand, but with Jessica - Yuri is lost and hopeless.

He have done lots of things for her, give her what he thinks she will like but Jessica still ignores him. Everyday he would bring her flowers with a card and hand written message from him, plus a little add ons like Chocolates, Cakes, Ice creams but she'll ignore everything.

He would always see the flowers the next day on the same spot he left it, the foods was just in the freezer, of course he can't give it to the kids or he'll face Jessica's wrath.

He rented the whole restaurant a few days after He found her and surprised her with the kids, he set it up like a garden with flowers plus banderole and balloons saying 'I'm Sorry' but Jessica just shrugged as a response.

Two weeks ago he bought a yacht and invited her whole Family for a dinner, but Jessica busied herself with her laptop the whole night and didn't bother to join them saying that she was busy. His prepared fireworks display for her got wasted, but at least the family and kids enjoyed it.

And then a week ago he ask her to go out of town with the kids but she don't want to go.

He also pleaded Jessica to come back home, but she quickly said no, He told her that he won't stay with them in the house, Tiffany helped him by telling her she wants to see her cousin often but she still won't agree.

And now, he got even more busy since Taeyeon ask him to stay in their house to have someone to look after Irene and Tiffany who is now on her fifteen weeks of pregnancy.

He was surprised to know that Tiffany is pregnant and become envious at the same time, he also wanted to have another baby - a girl in particular but how? If his wife doesn't even want him around.

He's now the baby sitter of five Kids including Irene, sometimes Tiffany acts like one of them so all in all six kids all day.

Every morning he would take the kids and play with them, Jessica goes to work at least two or three times a week, she's still on indefinite leave but when the company needs her she'll go there right away. 

He had also asked her to go out but Jessica wouldn't want to come with him alone.

"Yul!! Watch your cooking." Tiffany called.

Yuri turned the stove off and face her, Tiffany's mood now that she's pregnant is like Jessica's. Hot and Cold. Sometimes she would just be so happy that she even advice him things to do but most of the time she's mad and will just shout Taeyeon's name out of nowhere and it scares little Irene.

"Fany-ah!" He smiled at her and put the food he cooked in a container. He will bring the food to Jessica, this is actually his daily routine to coo her but nothing's working.

"Do I still look pretty?" She asked pouting. Tiffany's at her childish acts again.

Yuri creased his eyebrows. He needs to say the proper words to her or else he will face hellfany.

"Y-yeah of course you are! Taeyeon is head over heels for you fany-ah!" He said and look down.

"Really?" Tiffany asked excitedly. He look up and saw her eyes twinkling in happiness.

He suddenly miss Jessica's smile, she never smiled at him or even look at him for too long just like before.

"Why are you spacing out Yul?" Tiffany asked and sat next to him.

He sighed. "I was thinking of Sica." He said. "And the ways to get my old wife back."

"She still won't give in.. I don't wanna suggest since it might be the cause of your relationship to fall down even more." She said.

"What do you have in mind?" He asked her.

Tiffany played with her hair signaling that she's a little shy. He shook his head at what Tiffany had become ever since she got pregnant. "Bring her to horror house!" She suggested.

Yuri looked at her like she said something random. "Seriously? Horror house?" He asked.

"Jessi is so afraid of ghost or creepy things. The both of us are.. She will definitely cling to you the whole day! I swear. She don't easily move on when she's scared." Tiffany said nodding. "She might even ask you to sleep in the same room with her."

The suggestion is tempting, just thinking about his wife clinging to him all day and night makes him want to accept Tiffany's suggestion but he can't. He don't want another HellSica.

"No Tiff. I won't do that." He said, he then remembered that he will go to his family now. "Uh.. Tiff, Irene and I need to go." He said.

He always take Irene with him, as For Krystal, she stays with her Unnie. 

"I'll go with you!" She said.

Yuri nodded and took Irene, They ride in the car and went to the nearest flower shop to get his order.

"Here's the flowers for Mr. Kwon's wife." The arranger smiled then look at Tiffany and Irene. "Oh is this Mrs. Kwon?" She asked.

Yuri laughed. "No.. she's my wife's cousin." He said.

They ride again and went to buy some toys for the kids then drive to the hotel. 

Yuri carried Irene while his other hand is holding the bags of toys.

"The flowers are lovely, but why Jessi don't take it?" Tiffany asked walking next to Yuri, she's holding the bouquet of flowers for her cousin.

"Maybe she don't like flowers." Yuri said and kissed Irene. "You like your new toy?" He asked the little kid and she chuckled in return.

"Then why do you still buy them?" She asked.

"I don't know. My Mom told me flowers can bring big smiles on women's faces, I want to make Sica happy even if she don't show it to me." He said.

"How long are you gonna do it? You've been rejected for how many times already." She asked.

"I love Sica, I won't get tired and try my best to get her back." He smiled.

Tiffany admires Yuri's dedication and patience towards her cousin even before everything happened, Yuri has always been patient when it comes to Jessica.

They arrived in the fourth floor and walked straight to Jessica's suite.

Krystal opened the door and was happy to see them again.

"Unnie! Oppa!" She screamed. 

"Kyaaaakk!!" Irene squealed seeing her Unnie, she wiggled her body in happiness that made her Mother and Yuri laugh.

"Jessi!" She shouted after greeting Krystal and the boys.

Jessica quickly put the her laptop down and welcomed Tiffany, Yuri look Jessica and noticed her looking so fresh, she's giving Tiffany hugs and kisses.

"Irene!!" The blonde girl exclaimed and kissed the little girl in Yuri's arms.

Yuri took the flower to Tiffany and showed it to his wife. "Hi Sica.. flowers for you!" He smiled.

"Just put it there." Jessica said and sit on the bed. Yuri already know where is 'there' that she was talking about.

He put the flowers on the edge of the couch and took the old bouquet and throw it away.

Tiffany was caressing her growing belly, as Jessica look at her. "How's getting pregnant again?" She asked.

Tiffany sighed. "A little hard. Taeyeon told me my mood is worst than when i was carrying Irene." She said then yawned. "I'm sleepy again!"

"Sleep here Tiff." Jessica told her cousin ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter