Chapter 83: Kwon Family is Life!!

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 83:

Taeny's Home:

Baby Jisoo and Hayeon are on Irene's bed with their Parents, Taeyeon always put them there for his First born to get used to having her sisters around. Tiffany is feeding Hayeon while Taeyeon plays with the Jisoo.

 

Irene was sitting on her father's lap and was just staring at the two babies alternately. She would watch how their mouths open as if they wanted to talk to her.

 

Taeyeon take Jisoo in his arms and showed her to Irene, and as expected the little girl cried and hug her father tightly, she's trying to shoo her sister from his father by throwing her toy in her hand to the baby.

 

"Hyunnie, that's not good." Taeyeon told Irene. "You should be protecting your sisters and not hurting them."

 

Irene look at her father then look at Tiffany as if asking for help, seeing her mother won't help her she started to whimper, shake then she let out a loud cry.

 

"Waaahhhh!!" Her cry made the other two babies cry as well. She felt like they don't love her anymore.

 

"Taetae!! You shouldn't talk to her that way." Tiffany scolded her husband.

 

Yuri and Jessica then came in with the boys and ran to Irene. "Yah! Your door is unlock!" Jessica said as she put the boys on the bed.

 

She knows the three boys will have their staring sessions to the two babies again.

 

"Oh what happened to my cheeky little princess?" Yuri asked.

 

The little girl saw her Papa Yuri and raised her arms for him, she knows her Papa Yuri will always back her up. The tanned man bring Irene out.

 

"What happened?" Jessica asked and take the rubbing alcohol from the table.

 

"As usual." Tiffany sighed and put Hayeon on the bed. 

 

The three boys automatically showed their hands as if asking for food to their mother and Jessica poured some of the rubbing alcohol on their hands.

 

They rubbed their hands as what their Mother taught them and giggled excitedly.

 

This is their exercise everyday, the boys know that they can't touch the babies if they don't put alcohol first. It was their pretty mother who trained them well.

 

The boys instantly smiled seeing the full view of their baby cousins.

 

"They love the two babies so much." Tiffany said and pat their heads. Taeyeon hopped off the bed and followed Yuri and his child.

 

The boys hold the babies hands, feet, arms or whatever they want to hold, Jessica smiled seeing Daehan carefully pat Jisoo's tummy.

 

This little boy is very sweet and thoughtful. "You will be a very protective older brother to your sisters." She thought.

 

"I think they would be the perfect big brothers to their future sisters." Tiffany told her cousin.

 

Jessica nodded smiling. "I know." She said.

 

The brunette suddenly felt mad. "I wish Hyunnie is this excited to see her siblings around."

 

"She needs time. And you have to assure her that she's still your baby even though there are new babies in the family. We experienced that with Krystal before." Jessica advised her.

 

Tiffany nodded, she clearly remembers what happened to the three back then.

 

"Mama." Minguk called.

 

The two mothers look at them and smiled, Minguk is laying on the bed beside Hayeon and hugged the newborn.

 

"Sweet." Jessica said and pinch his cheek.

 

"You want a baby sister?" She asked and the kids giggled at her.

 

----

 

"Hyunnie come to Daddy." Taeyeon kept calling Irene but the little girl is hiding on her Papa's neck. "I should've readied her." He sighed. It's hard to make Irene like her sisters.

 

"Give her time. Or.. why don't you put the babies' crib inside Irene's room? At least she will realized that the babies are her sisters and she's an Unnie." Yuri suggested.

 

Taeyeon nodded, he'll try to do it, he really wants Irene to love and be close to her sisters.

 

"Hyunnie.. Dada wants to get a kiss." Yuri pat Irene's bum. "Let's go in her room again." 

 

The two guys walked to Irene's room where the two mothers and five kids are.

 

"Dada." Manse called.

 

Yuri smiled, He felt Irene clutched on him tightly. "Hyunnie look! Wow!" Yuri said with an excited tone to get her attention.

 

Irene look somewhere where her Papa is pointing, she look at her cousins who are playing with the babies.

 

"Come here Hyunnie." Tiffany raised her hands for her daughter but Irene only hugged Yuri.

 

Jessica pat her cousin then stood up and walked to her husband. "Hyunnie.. Mama Jess wants a hug." She said and raised her hand.

 

Irene went to hug her, and so she walked to the bed and sit, putting Irene on her lap. "Look at your sisters Hyunnie.. they are as cute as their Unnie." She told her. Irene peek to her sisters and watch them. "Ooh. You wanna play with Unnie?" She talked to the babies.

 

"Jisoo and Hayeon likes their Unnie." Tiffany told her daughter.

 

"Bee.." Irene said pointing at the babies then put her index inside .

 

The two couple smiled and nodded. "They are your babies." Tiffany said.

 

"Mama Bee." The little girl said.

 

Jessica passed Irene to Tiffany, and the little girl hugged her mother. "Love you Hyunnie." The smiling princess kissed her cheek.

 

Jessica stood up and let Taeyeon sit, he take one of the twins and showed her to Irene, and the little girl buried her face on her mother's chest.

 

Yuri felt that the family needs some time alone and so he called his wife.

 

"We're going." Jessica said. "Boys say bye bye to your cousins and kiss Mama and Papa." She said.

 

The boys touched the twins one last time then stood up on the bed and kissed Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

Yuri put them down, Daehan hold Irene's foot as if saying goodbye to his Noona.

 

Jessica smiled and carried him to Irene. "Nana." He said and hugged her from the back. His mother told him to kiss his cousin, and since Irene is not in the mood, Daehan just kissed her back.

 

The two boys did the same thing and the Kwon Family went home. Yuri was pulling the Kwon Wagon as Jessica was holding his other hand.

 

"Baby, the ROS Producers rescheduled the meeting." Yuri told his wife. Hyoyeon messaged him in the morning but he wasn't able to tell his wife earlier about it.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes, this is not the first time the producers canceled the meeting, it's actually the third time now.

 

"Tell them we're not having a meeting with them anymore!" She said.

 

"Baby.."

 

"Why? It's not as if we're the one who wants to talk to them! I have a lot of business meetings that needed to be canceled because of them." She said then sighed, the kids are afraid whenever their parents raise their voices.

 

"I'm sorry." Yuri said as they enter the gate.

 

"Stop saying sorry. And besides, i'm not interested with their offer." She said shaking her head then went in.

 

Yuri unbuckle the kids' seat belts and put them down.

 

The kids ran inside the house and played in the living room. The Only Woman in the house went down with the toy basket and put it on the living room.

 

"Boys, just play inside your room, put the toys in the basket." She told them and tap the basket.

 

The Boys understood her signal and stood up picking the toys and put them in the basket until everything is clean.

 

"Good kids." She said then kneeled on their levels and kissed their cheeks. "I love you my boys." The blonde woman said.

 

Yuri watch how obedient the boys are especially if it's their mother who told them what to do. He smiled and walked to his wife, it's his duty to carry the toys basket.

 

Jessica hold the kids' hands and bring them to the stairs followed by Yuri. She let go of them and let the kids crawl to go up the stairs slowly while the couple's just at their back, ready to catch them if they fall.

 

The baby gate on the end of the stairs is open, so the kids easily and successfully climbed the stairs without any help.

 

Jessica smiled as the boys stood up and went straight to their rooms followed by their parents.

 

Yuri put the basket on side then sat on the kids' bed as Jessica look for the rubbing alcohol.

 

"Mama!" Daehan called her, she look back and saw her Son giving her the bottle.

 

"Good job Sweetie." Jessica said and sat next to her husband pulling Daehan and put some of the liquid on his hands.

 

Daehan rubbed his hands as Jessica put some on his legs. She did that to the other two kids then the three are free to play.

 

The couple laid on the bed and watch the kids play. Yuri was back hugging his wife as their hands intertwined with each other.

 

Jessica then noticed something, she take a good look on her husband's hands then sat up to take something in the drawer.

 

"What is that?" Yuri asked.

 

Jessica motioned him to come closer to her then take his hand. "How could you not notice your nails are long. It can hurt the kids." She said and trim his finger nails.

 

Yuri just kept quiet and let Jessica cut his nails. He noticed his wife is getting strict the past weeks.

 

He then realized something that excites him. "Sica.." He called.

 

Jessica just hummed since she was busy with his hands. "Baby are you pregnant?" He asked.

 

The blonde woman stop and look up to him. She stared at her husband who's looking like he's waiting for her to give him some good news.

 

"Are you?" He asked again.

 

Jessica then laughed. "Silly.. I'm still taking pills." She said then shake her head with her husband's silliness.

 

Yuri breathe deeply then laugh along with her. "I'm sorry." He said.

 

"I'm done with my big baby." She smiled. "Can Mommy get a reward?" She asked her husband play

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter