Chapter 79: YulSic Moments

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 79:

The party started everyone is having a great time, the family gave speech for the couple and performances from their friends, Seohyun gave series of performances for the married couple.

Krystal, Irene and Sulli showed random dance on the stage that made all the visitors awed at their cuteness. Krystal also gave a solo singing for them.

 

Jessica and Tiffany gave a duet performance and Kyuhyun singing with Sunny and Taeyeon's solo performance, While the other three guys, Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoong gave a dorky dancing with Nayoung that made everyone laugh.

 

Jessica was sitting on the chair with the kids on their high chair, Yuri and the guys are still on the stage.

 

"Mama." Daehan called reaching for his mother.

 

Jessica look at him then smiled, she then stood up and carried him on her lap.

 

"Are you sleepy?" She asked seeing him yawn.

 

"Dada.." He pointed His Dad who's now walking to them.

 

Yuri sat down on the chair next to his wife and move his seat to get closer to her.

 

Jessica smiled and wipe his sweats away. "You dance crazily and look at you now." She told her.

 

Yuri was panting, he's tired of their random dance. "I just missed it." He said and pinch Daehan's cheek.

 

The American take a spoonful of food and feed her husband. "Hmm. All the foods are yummy!! I wanna eat everything!" Yuri clap like a kid.

 

"Dork." Jessica laughed at her husband and feed him more.

 

"We've been eating a lot. We're gonna get big tummies." Yuri giggled.

 

"It's fine. I still love you."

 

Minguk and Manse were busy playing and eating on their high chairs with Sulli and Irene.

 

Yuri stared at his wife who is cradling Daehan to sleep. Jessica is wearing a strapless dress aqua blue dress that's hugging her body.

 

"Don't stare at me like that. I might melt." He heard her say.

 

He chuckled and leaned for a kiss. "I can't help it. You look fabulously beautiful." He whispered.

 

Jessica look at Daehan then to Yuri. "Our Handsome Daehanie is already sleeping." She said.

 

Yuri nodded and take Daehan to her. "Let's bring the kids in the beach house." He told her.

 

Jessica stood up and take Manse, Nayoung take Minguk and went to the beach house with them.

 

"Nayoungie.. don't you wanna party with everyone.?" Jessica asked.

 

The younger girl shake his head. "I want to stay in a quiet place." She said. "I'll just play with the kids."

 

Yulsic nodded and put the kids on the room with their toys. Yuri laid on the bed with Daehan as Jessica sat on the edge with her hand on his chest.

 

"You tired?" She asked caressing his chest.

 

Yuri nodded and hold her hand on his chest. "We're going back home in a few days." He suddenly said.

 

"I know.. we had fun spending time with the whole family." Jessica was staring at her husband's face.

 

She can't help but to admire his good looks. "You look so handsome Love." She said that made him smiled cheekily.

 

"I made an effort to look handsome today, to meet your level. It's a shame for me if I look like a trash then my wife looks gorgeous." He said. Jessica shake her head.

 

"That's not true.. you look handsome in any angle. And we compliment each other." She smiled.

 

Nayoung who is on the floor and playing with the two kids just smiled, she's getting used to YulSic's sweet talks.

 

Yuri pulled her to lay next to him and cuddle. "The kids will get mad at us." He said while kissing her cheek continuously.

 

"Why?"

 

"We don't play with them anymore." He said and hugged her.

 

Jessica look at the two boys who are enjoying with their toys. "They love toys more than us." She giggled.

 

They were having their lazy time when Jessica's phone rings. "Hello?" She answered.

 

"Honey.. where are you? Your Papa is looking for you. He'll introduce you to some people." Her mother said.

 

Jessica sat up followed by Yuri. "Be there." She said and hang up.

 

"What is it baby?" Yuri asked.

 

"Papa is looking for us." She said and turned to Nayoung. "Nayoungie please look after the kids first." She said and the younger girl nodded.

 

The couple hand in hand walked back to the reception and were surprised to see more people.

 

"Jessi! Dongwook Oppa is her.." Tiffany who is walking with Dongwook stopped as she remembered about Yuri. "Um.. My Taetae's looking for me. Bye!" She said and walked away.

 

"Hi Jess.." Dongwook greeted and hugged Jessica.

 

The blonde girl broke the hug immediately as she felt her husband clutch her hand tightly.

 

"Oppa.. who are you with?" She asked awkwardly.

 

Dongwook look at Yuri and extend his hand for a shake that the tanned man gladly take. "I'm alone. Anyway long time no see. I heard that you give birth to triplets." He said and Jessica nodded. "Congratulations you two." He told them.

 

"Thank you." Yuri answered and smiled.

 

Dongwook cleared his throat and nodded. "I'll just talk to the business partners. Nice seeing you again." He said then walked away.

 

Jessica faced her husband and circled her arms around his waist as she look up. "You are such a good boy." She said smiling.

 

She's proud that Yuri were able to control himself.

 

Yuri smiled and hugged her too. "Should I get a reward?" He asked the pout his lips. "Don't worry I only want a kiss." He said.

 

The blonde American tiptoed and peck his lips. "I love you baby." She said.

 

Yuri leaned down and kissed her forehead. "I love you too." He said then broke the hug and walked to their table with their friends.

 

"Yul, where are the kids?" Taeyeon asked carrying his sleeping Daughter.

 

"In the beach house." Yuri answered.

 

Taeyeon nodded and leaned down to give his wife a kiss, he will bring their daughter to sleep properly.

 

"I'll be back mushroom." He said. Sooyoung followed with Sulli.

 

"Oppa! I'll come with you." Seohyun said and run to her brother. She wanted to rest and read a book.

 

And of course seeing his girlfriend, Yoong followed them to have someone to look after the kids.

 

Hyoyeon and Nicole were busy walking around and talk to the guests. Tiffany and Sunny kept on taking selcas while the Yulsic Couple is on their Usual thing which is Cuddling.

 

The tanned man leaned his head on his wife's shoulder. He's seriously sleepy, Jessica kept caressing his face with her right hand as her other hand is intertwined with Yuri's hand.

 

"Let's go back to the house and sleep?" Jessica asked. Yuri shake his head, the elders will look for them for sure.

 

"I just wanna lean my head on you." He said and look at Jessica's chest. He sighed, she's showing a little cleavage because of the dress.

 

He stood up and went somewhere, Jessica just let him. He then went back with a long thin blue fabric and put it around his wife's shoulder to cover her.

 

"What's this Yul?" She asked and tried to take it off but Yuri stop her.

 

"You are showing too much skin. And besides the fabric looks good, it suits you well." He smiled. He walked around and look for a store to buy that fabric for her.

 

"Look at everyone Yul. I look weird with this." Jessica complained.

 

"You look pretty Sica. You don't need to show too much skin to flaunt your beauty." He said and hugged her. "I don't want guys to stare at you. Only me should see that." He whispered.

 

The American girl noddedin understanding. "Alright. Don't go anywhere then." She said. Yuri nodded and peck her cheek.

 

Sooyoung and Taeyeon went back and sit. Krystal then came and climbed on Yuri's lap and straddled him. "Oppa.. Krystal's sleepy but Mommy and Daddy were busy." The little kid pouted.

 

Yuri kissed her cheek. "You sleep on Oppa's chest then." He said and pulled her head to lean on his chest. "Hmm." He hummed to help her sleep.

 

Jessica was Krystal's back while Yuri is patting her bum.

 

"Krystal grew up a lot." Yuri told his wife. Jessica nodded and kept her sister's back.

 

"In a few years she'll go home and introduce us her boyfriend." Jessica said then giggled.

 

Yuri stop and look at her. "Sica.." He said getting annoyed.

 

"Yeah yeah! She can't date until thirty or forty. That's a little too much."

 

"No.. that's the proper time for her to date. Irene and Sulli too."

 

"What about our boys?" Jessica asked.

 

Yuri smiled and look at her. "They can have a girlfriend if they want too. I think those handsome boys will be heartthrobs like their Daddy." He smiled slyly.

 

Jessica pinch his cheek. "No! The boys are only for Mommy.  They should love only me and not the other girls." She said pouting.

 

She can't imagine her three cute little boys going home with their girlfriends.

 

"And their Mommy should only love their Daddy aside from them."

 

"Of course!" She smiled. Yuri leaned down and gave her a long kiss.

 

"Too much sugar in here!" Sunny yelled seeing them so sweet.

 

The breakaway then laughed, Jessica wiped his husband lips then look at Krystal.

 

"The little Princess is now in dreamland." She said.

 

"I'll just bring her in the beach house." Yuri said and stood up.

 

"Want me to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter