Chapter 44: Their Honeymoon Gone Wrong

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 44:

The Couple are saying goodbye to their family. They are going on a honeymoon in San Francisco. They went home from the hotel the next day after their wedding to get their things.

 

"Dyanie, Kookie, Manse!! Be good okay? Mommy and Daddy will be back in two days." Jessica kissed her children over and over again. She's teary eyed. This will the first time since she gave birth on them that she will be away to her kids. "I'm gonna missed my little Superheroes. Mommy and daddy loves you all." She kissed them again, she then turned to Sulli and Irene and kissed them too.

 

"Mama Jessi will buy you presents when we go back okay?" She talked to the two little girls. "Give Mama Jessi a kiss." Sulli kissed her first then Irene.

 

"Don't worry too much Jessi, have you seen how happy your kids are whenever they're with their Uncles and Aunts? They even forget about you!" Tiffany joked.

 

Taeyeon entered the Nursery. "Where's Yuri?" Jessica asked.

 

"Oh! He's having a serious talk with Krystal." He said. "Did you know that your husband told us to guard Krystal. To not let her be alone with Suho. I'm seriously worried about his obsession with Krystal."

 

Tiffany just shook her head. It's not a surprising thing if Yuri talk to Krystal about Suho or whatever. He's jealous of the little one and got overly protective to Krystal.

 

"We need to leave but he hasn't saying goodbye to his triplets." She said and went out to look for him. He saw Hyoyeon and asked about Yuri.

 

"Oh they are in the playroom." Hyoyeon said and so she walked to the playroom and slowly opened the door to not disturb him.

 

She heard him talking, so she just listened. "Oppa and Unnie will be back after two days. Be good okay? Don't go anywhere without Oppa or Unnie with you."

 

"But it's okay if Kwyshtal play with Suho wight Oppa?" The little kid asked. She heard her husband sigh.

 

"Baby, you can't play with Suho if Oppa or Unnie isn't there."

 

"But Kwyshtal pwomise that Suho and Kwyshtal won't do hawd exewcise alone." She said. "Kwyshtal and Suho will do it when we gwow up. But Suho can play with Kwyshtal."

 

"Okay. But you two will play in the house. With the babies okay?! You will not play alone."

 

"Umm... okay. Kwyshtal and Suho will play like Seobang and Wife." She happily said.

 

"No! You will not play role playing.. you won't let Suho kiss you okay? And you will not kiss Suho." He strictly said. "I will call you from time to time. Take care of the babies." He added. Krystal nodded reluctantly.

 

"Ahh. I just want to bring you along." He whispered. Jessica then went in as she heard it.

 

"Seobang we have to go. Kiss the babies now." She said. Yuri carried Krystal out of the room and went to the Nursery.

 

Yuri bid goodbye to their babies as well as the two other babies.

 

"Please look after the kids." Yuri told his friends. They nodded and shoo him away.

 

"You've been saying that for the ninth time already."

 

"And about Kr.."

 

"Yeah i will guard her to Suho. Go ahead Yul. Your wife is waiting." Yuri reluctantly went out and hold his wife's hand.

 

The driver brought them to the airport and immediately boarded in the plane.

 

"Baby~" He called as they settled on their seat.

 

Jessica look at him. "Yes Seobang?" She smiled.

 

"I love you!" He said sweetly. The American's smile widened. Her husband is so sweet.

 

"I love you too." She answered and kissed him.

 

"Let's make this two days worth it." He whispered.

 

"Definitely.. i miss you a lot babe." She winked.

 

They arrived at lunch time. The two quickly went out to have a lunch date.

 

"We'll move when we go back." Yuri informed her. As he sliced some steak for Jessica.

 

"Thank you Seobang.. What about Krystal?" She asked. She knows how obsessed her husband to the little kid.

 

"About that.. i wanna talk to Mom and Dad about it. I will bring Krystal with us." He sighed, he's been thinking about it. And it will also separate Krystal to Suho.

 

"Yeah. Sure. But who will take good care of them when I go back to office?" She asked as she feed some to Yuri.

 

"Can you just stay at home?" He asked.

 

Jessica shake her head. Of course she can't, she has to go back to work soon. "I will make a playpen in my office and also a bed for the kids." He suggested.

 

"I will too. We can alternate then." She smiled. Yuri held her hand and kissed it.

 

"What do you wanna do right after this?" He asked.

 

"We can swim on the beach." Yuri became excited. He will be able to see Jessica in bikini.

 

"Did you bring swimsuit?" He asked as he tried to hide his excitement.

 

"We can shop for it here." She said. Yuri finished his food fast so they can shop and swim.

 

The two were walking in a mall looking for some swimming attire for the both of them.

 

"Sicababy, this one looks good on you!" Yuri held a navy blue bikini.

 

"Okay, let's buy it and find yours too."

 

---

 

The Couple went home to change. Yuri's on his beach shorts and white shirt. He's preparing his camera while waiting for his wife.

 

The bathroom door burst open revealing Jessica wearing a lose white long sleeves that's covering her bikini. Yuri stood up as he slowly roam his eyes on her smooth legs.

 

He almost lose a grip on his camera and drool over his wife. Jessica smirked and walked to him.

 

"Like what you see Seobang?" She asked as she snake her hands inside his shirt to feel his toned abs. Yuri flinched at the cold feeling of her dainty hands.

 

"You look hot Sicababy." He said in a ragged breathing and hugged his wife.

 

The American bit her lip. "You haven't seen me on my bikini babe." She flirted and moved closer, she could feel him getting hard with just a simple friction. "Your baby down there wants some attention babe." She whispered and slid her right hand inside his short and took a hold of .

 

Yuri's breathing hitched, he's slowly getting . Jessica is biting her lip as her eyes close as if feeling the moment of her hand on his hard on, she then caressed it slowly making her husband groan.

 

"Yes Sica!" He moaned and close his eyes as his wife pinch his mushroom head a little.

 

"You like it Yul?" She asked and kept teasing his hard on. Yuri nodded panting.

 

"Yes Baby. I love it. C-can we just stay here?" He asked.

 

Jessica then stopped and retracted her hands as if she did nothing. Yuri opened his eyes and saw his wife putting her shades on.

 

He sighed, he gotta hold back for a moment, he knows Jessica was just teasing him.

 

He held her hand and walked to the beach, there were people everywhere. It's late afternoon already, the sun is about to set in an hour or so. Girls started gawking at him and Jessica didn't like it a bit.

 

Some even recognized him especially girls she stood in the corner as she wait for him finish his impromptu fan meeting. She's getting in a bad mood seeing her husband taking pictures with his fans who are also wearing bikinis, they were hugging Yuri and she eyed them one by one.

 

"Their s are pressing on my Seobang's abs. Oh God!" She rolled her eyes.

 

She then walked to the side to see where Yuri's hands are. She smiled seeing Her husband's hands are intertwine at his back. She will kill him if she saw his hands on his fans' bodies.

 

"Good boy." She smirked. Getting enough of his fans she then eyed Yuri. The tanned man turned to her. She was sending signals to go back to her but he's obviously stuck with the girls.

 

She tried to calm herself from raging and think of the ways for Yuri to leave his fans.

 

She walked to the sea as she removed her ponytail letting her long blonde wavy hair flow down her back, she then took of her long sleeves revealing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter