Chapter 81: Celebration!!

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

안녕하세요!!!

Since December is Kwon Yuri's birthday month, here's a chapter dedicated for our beloved Black Pearl and Jessi's Seobang!!ㅋㅋㅋ

Hope you guys like it!!😉

Chapter 81:

Jessica is in the office, she's busy talking and inquiring, she has been stress thinking of the things she would do on Yuri's birthday.

 

It's been a month after Hyonic's Wedding, everyone went back home. Even Krystal went home to the Hwang Mansion. And about Juran, they didn't heard anything about her after their last encounter that made the couple really happy.

 

"Ms. Jung.. Mr. Kwon called, he told me to ask you if you're going to their building later." Her Secretary told her.

 

Jessica sighed at the thought of her husband, Yuri isn't talking to her for two days now, they argue three nights ago because of her broken promised to him to go home early for a date but she would always go home late because she's always busy going somewhere to check and look for some places they could go for his birthday.

 

"I'll call him." She said and the secretary nodded and went out.

 

She took her phone out and called her husband but he's not picking up. She called him again and after few rings he answered.

 

"Hello?" He said with his unusual gloomy tone.

 

She pouted, he's still mad at her. They didn't even talk during breakfast and he didn't call her during the day.

 

"Yul.. i miss you." She said.

 

She heard him sigh. "Are you coming here later?" He asked.

 

"I have a meeting then I'll go somewhere after baby.. i'll be home later tonight." She said, she'll go to the place she chose to personally set up everything.

 

"Whatever." He answered and hang up.

 

Jessica throw her pen in frustration. She can't tell him about the surprise but with him not talking to her makes her really frustrated.

 

She compose a message on her phone and will send it to Him.

 

To: KkabSeobang❤️:

 

"Yul, don't be mad at me, I miss you and the kids. I love you!"

 

She sent it then continued working. After a few minutes her phone beep. She smiled and got excited seeing Yuri replied.

 

From: KkabSeobang❤️:

 

"I love you too."

 

Such a short reply but it made her heart explode in happiness. She messaged him again then happily called for her secretary.

 

"Yes Miss Jung?"

 

"You'll go with me later." She said and smiled widely.

 

IU nodded though she's baffled to her Boss' moods.

 

----

 

Yuri was staring at his phone, he received a text message from his wife.

 

From: My Lovely Wife:

 

"This is the last time I promise, i'll make it up to you! I love you so much baby."

 

He let out a long sigh and put the phone down, he put his hands on his face. Jessica is driving him crazy.

 

He only want them to have a dinner but Jessica is too busy to even go home early, she promised him that they will have a date few nights ago but she went home almost midnight, Yuri was waiting on the balcony with all the romantic set up he arranged for them.

 

It wasn't the first time she did that, he already let her slide to the first three dinner dates she skipped because she's busy. And when she told him she forgot about the date made him really mad since he has been calling and messaging her the whole night.

 

He then walked to the kids and look at them. "Your Mommy is making Daddy crazy." He told them.

 

The kids just laughed at him and play again.

 

"Yul Kwon!" Taeyeon entered his office with Irene.

 

"Taeng! Oh, Tiff is off somewhere?" He asked.

 

Taeyeon nodded and put Irene on the playpen. "Don't fight okay?" He told them then walked to Yuri's desk. "So.. your birthday is tomorrow.. any plans?" He asked.

 

"I wish Sica could be with me on my birthday." He said without looking at him.

 

Taeyeon smirked. "What are you talking about? You're always together right?"

 

He shake his head and look away. "We argue nights ago. And i'm not talking to her."

 

"About?"

 

"She's busy with something and forgot about our date. And I doubt if she remembers my birthday."

 

His phone suddenly rings, he hold it and found his wife's name. He's having second thoughts of answering but he answered in the end.

 

Taeyeon was just waiting for their conversation to end.

 

"Baby..." Yuri heard her cute voice and it made his heart skip.

 

"Y-yes.." He answered stuttering.

 

Taeyeon wanted to laugh at what he looks like right now. He's like a high schooler who had a first talk to his long time crush.

 

"Are you still mad?" She asked cutely, Yuri wanted to punch himself, he's mad but he can't resist her cuteness.

 

"Aren't you busy? Coz i'm so busy today Sica." He lied.

 

"I love you baby. I love you so much."

 

He sighed again. "I love you too." He answered. "I have to go." He said then hang up.

 

He can't stay talking to her for too long, it will be dangerous for him because he knew he will give in and he don't want that.

 

Taeyeon laughed out loud that startled the kids. "Look at you Kwon Yuri! You look fool. You're mad at her but you can't resist talking to her."

 

Yuri glared at him and just went back to his work. "Yeah.. i'm fool.. for Sica." He said. "Please go out now Taeng."

 

"What will we do on your birthday dude? Shall we go out like the old times?" He asked.

 

"Go clubbing?" He asked and Taeyeon nodded. It's been so long since they go clubbing. "I'd rather choose to drink all night with My wife than to mingle with other people. I missed Sica a lot."

 

"Well, no one told you to ignore her." Taeyeon said.

 

"Can't I be upset sometimes?" He asked pouting.

 

"How cute!! Our Yul is looking like a puppy right now!" Taeyeon teased.

 

"Yah!"

 

Taeyeon laughed then cleared his throat. "Let's go out! Come on! I think it will be a great plan, then Jessica will find out and go home early." He said.

 

Yuri gave it a thought. It's a good idea to let Jessica know about it, for sure she'll go home early to catch him.

 

"Let's see tomorrow." He said.

 

----

 

"Sir, I need you to sign the documents."  His new Secretary Kim Taehee said putting the papers on his desk.

 

Yuri smiled and signed it. "Dadadadada." They heard Daehan said and walked to him with a only diaper on and his white shirt.

 

He look at the baby gate and find it open. "What do you want Handsome boy?" He asked the little kid and carried him to his lap.

 

Kim Taehee smiled seeing Yuri play with Daehan.

 

"This is what Daddy do everyday. Look at this, Daddy need to sign it. Give it to Daddy." Yuri said and take the papers on Daehan's hand. "Here it is Ms. Kim." He said and gave the paper back to her.

 

Kim Taehee nodded and walk to the door. Yuri walked Daehan back to the playpen and lock the baby gate.

 

"We will go home in a few hours boys!! Don't be bored and wait patiently okay!!" He said and bowed his head then went back to his desk.

 

He look at the time, it's half past three in the afternoon and went back on his work.

 

He then was startled when a loud banging of door was heard. "Seobang.." Jessica close the door and walked to his surprised husband and sat on his lap.

 

Yuri put his hands on her waist as his wife's hand on his neck, Jessica then pulled him and peck his lips.

 

"I missed you baby." She said.

 

"I-I thought you're busy today?" He asked.

 

"My meeting got cancelled." She said and trace her husband's face with her finger.

 

"You're going somewhere right?" He asked again.

 

Jessica smiled and peck him again. "I'm done with everything." She said happily. "We can have a family date tonight." She said.

 

Yuri pushed her to stand up as he continue his work. Jessica pouted and crossed her arms.

 

"You're still mad at me baby?" She asked. "Please forgive me.." She said and peck his lips.

 

Yuri look away, he likes it when his wife pamper him. And so he'll just let her do it to him.

 

"Sica.. please sit or play with the kids first i'm busy here." He said frowning.

 

Jessica pouted even more and walked to her kids, she was happy to surprise her husband then Yuri won't talk to her.

 

"Mama." Manse called and hugged her.

 

"Such a sweetie pie." She giggled and played with the kids.

 

She would take glances at her husband from time to time and will smile sweetly at him whenever she would caught him looking at them.

 

"Argh. Such a pretty goddess." Yuri thought and tried hard not to look at his wife.

 

"Yulbaby.. Time to go home." Jessica sweetly said and changed her kids' clothes.

 

Yuri stood up and clean his table then change his clothes too. The kids walk out of the playpen with Jessica, Yuri opened the door for them and hold Minguk and Manse's hands as His wife hold Daehan.

 

"Say bye bye to Uncle and Aunts." Jessica said and teach them how to wave.

 

The kids wave cutely that made the staff giggle. "Such a perfect family." They commented.

 

They ride a lift to the parking. "Seobang, i'm gonna leave my car here okay?" She told her husband.

 

Yuri just nodded his head and walked out of the lift as it opened. They settled the kids at the back then drive home.

 

"Yul.. don't you want a family dinner?" Jessica asked.

 

"The kids and I are tired, i'm sure you too. So it's best for us to go home. I'll cook us dinner." He said.

 

Jessica hugged his arm then look at him. "You're still mad at me." She said pouting.

 

"Let me drive properly Sica." He told her.

 

"You used to love it when I do this to you." She said and sat properly, she crossed her arms and look at through the window.

 

They arrived in the house and put the kids on the playpen as Yuri cook dinner for them.

 

Jessica who was with the kids are talking to them like crazy. "Your Daddy still won't forgive Mommy." She said and hugged the kid's pillow. "I was just looking for some places for his birthday and of course I can't tell him right? My simple surprise will be ruined." She pouted.

 

The kids were busy playing and ignored their mother. "Even my kids won't listen to me." She sighed.

 

Yuri was so immerse in his cooking when he got startled as a hand wrapped around his waist, back hugging him.

 

"I'm so sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter