Chapter 28: Denying & Confirming

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28:

Yuri is now in His Agency's Building, He's waiting for Their CEO, with His Manager, Hyoyeon. He's been in Korea for two days. And He's been missing His Babies for that long too..

"Have You checked Ramp's Statement?" Hyoyeon asked and Yuri shook His head. He was busy talking to His Princesses that He forgot to watch or read some news. "I knew You will never pay attention to it since You are so busy gawking at Jessica. So I printed the report from the internet." Hyoyeon gave him The paper with the printed reports.

Yuri took the paper and read it.

++++++

"VICTORIA SONG AND KWON YURI DATING SCANDAL"

KWON YURI AND VICTORIA SONG's AGENCIES STRONGLY DENIED THE RECENT SCANDAL THAT BROKE OUT.

VICTORIA's AGENCY, RAMP LIGHTHOUSE, TOLD K-NEWS, "THAT RUMOR IS NOT BASED ON ANY SOUND EVIDENCE. WE THINK THAT WAS JUST A RUMOR THAT SPREAD DUE TO THE POPULARITY OF THE TWO INVOLVE."

KWON YURI's AGENCY, LEE ENTERTAINMENT, ALSO STATED, "THAT IS DEFINITELY NOT TRUE. WE ARE AT A LOSS FOR WORDS BY THE FACT THAT THEY WOULD WRITE SUCH A REPORT NOT BASED ON ANY FACTS."

MEANWHILE, KWON YURI IS CURRENTLY IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA FOR SOME PERSONAL ACTIVITIES AND VICTORIA SONG IS IN ITALY FOR A PHOTOSHOOT."

++++++

Yuri smiled after He read the statement. "This is good, Hyo! You don't need Me here to clear up the issue. You know everything about Me." He's very thankful that His manager is also His Best Friend.

Hyoyeon shook His head, Yuri is hopeless, His mind only think of Jessica and Krystal, nothing more.

"Don't smile at Me like that! The CEO is not happy about it. After clearing Yours and Victoria's Scandal another one popped out, Do You know anything about this?" Hyoyeon asked.

Yuri bit His lips, guilty about not knowing what's happening in the Business. Another sigh was heard from His Manager.

"You're lucky to have Me, Kwon. You don't need to go through the mad CEO. read this headlines first." He showed Yuri the news He was talking about and Yuri diligently read it.

++++++

"BREAKING NEWS: HALLYU STAR KWON YURI SPOTTED HAVING DATES WITH A MYSTERIOUS GIRL IN CALIFORNIA"

++++++

"KWON YURI IS RUMORED TO HAVE AN UNPUBLICIZED DAUGHTER, FANS WERE FURIOUS ABOUT THIS."

++++++

"ACTOR KWON YURI's ALLEGED GIRLFRIEND WAS NAMED!"

THE MYSTERIOUS GIRL IN THE PHOTOS WITH KWON YURI WAS NOW NAMED. THE PAPARAZZI HAVE RESEARCHED AND FOUND OUT THE THE WOMAN IN THE PICTURES IS AN AMERICAN BUSINESS WOMAN WHO's BASED IN SOUTH KOREA. SHE IS THE CEO OF THE BIG COMPANY JUNG INCORPORATED.

THE PAPARAZZI WERE STILL SEEKING INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRETTY CEO. IF PEOPLE COULD REMEMBER SHE WAS LABELLED HOTTEST CEO IN KOREA BECAUSE OF HER LOOKS AND WIT.

FANS ARE WAITING FOR KWON YURI AND JESSICA JUNG's STATEMENT ABOUT THIS."

++++++

Yuri was shocked to see pictures of Them Together. He didn't know there were people following Them.

"How come I didn't noticed Them?" He asked His Best Friend.

"Exactly, Kwon! How come You didn't noticed that People were following You? And how come You forgot that you are a huge name in the Business and just unmindful about the people around You? Are You that crazy about Jessica? You don't see anyone except for Her anymore?" He asked.

Yuri hang His head low, He's totally embarrassed of His actions.

He can't say anything against what His Best Friend said because somehow this is true. His focus is only Jessica and Krystal that He forgot about His reputation.

Hyoyeon just sighed, "Anyway, We released another statement about the issue. You owe Me a lot, Yul!" He hand Him the Paper about the news.

++++++

"KWON YURI's SIDE SAY THEY're CHECKING TO CONFIRM THE TRUTH, SHIPPERS HAS GONE AHEAD TO ALSO UNVEIL A VIDEO FOOTAGE FROM THEIR OUT OF TOWN DATES WITH THEIR FRIENDS!

KWON YURI's SIDE HAS INITIALLY DENIED THE REPORT SAYING "AS FAR AS WE KNOW, THEY JUST WENT TO HANG OUT. HOWEVER WE STILL NEED TO CHECK WITH HIM. HE's ABROAD RIGHT NOW SO AFTER WE CHECK WITH HIM WE'll RELEASE AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT LATER TONIGHT.

JESSICA JUNG's SIDE IS CURRENTLY KEEPING SILENT, STATING THAT THEY WILL ASK THEIR CEO FIRST BECAUSE JESSICA IS CURRENTLY IN LOS ANGELES AND IS NOW ON INDEFINITE LEAVE.

THE DATING ISSUE WERE STILL VALIDATING AND YET ANOTHER RUMOR IS SPREADING ABOUT KWON YURI AND JESSICA JUNG, A RELIABLE SOURCE SAID THAT THEY'VE BEEN HAVING CASUAL RELATIONSHIP FEW YEARS BACK AND THE COUPLE EVEN HAD A DAUGHTER WHO's NOW FOUR OR FIVE YEARS OLD.

THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE SEEN THE LITTLE GIRL VISITING YURI IN THE SET OF HIS FILMING WITH YURI's BEST FRIEND KIM TAEYEON SAID THAT THE LITTLE GIRL WHO THEY HEARD HAS THE NAME KRYSTAL, WERE CLINGING TO YURI, THEY LOOK LIKE A FATHER AND DAUGHTER BEING SWEET WITH EACH OTHER. THE OTHERS WERE SAYING THAT KRYSTAL HAS THE RESEMBLANCE OF YURI AND HIS BROTHER, YOONG THAT MAKES THE SPECULATIONS SOMEHOW TRUE.

THE THREE WOULD ALWAYS BE SEEN TOGETHER, EVEN ON THE PICTURES IN PARIS AND SAN FRANCISCO, AS WELL AS THEIR DATES IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.

ANOTHER WITNESS SAID, KRYSTAL WHO IS USING HER MOTHER's LAST NAME IS REALLY CLOSE TO YURI's FAMILY AND WOULD OFTEN SLEEPOVER HER GRANDPARENTS HOUSE IN SEOUL.

BUT HIS AGENCY IS QUICK TO REACT ON THIS SAYING, "THE NEWS ABOUT KWON YURI's UNANNOUNCED CHILD WAS DEFINITELY NOT TRUE! WE ASKED HIM PERSONALLY ABOUT IT AND DENIED IT. THE LITTLE GIRL HAPPENS TO BE JESSICA JUNG's YOUNGER SISTER WHO IS JUST CLOSE TO YURI.

+++++

"I'm making You read this because I know CEO will ask You about this, so tell Him your plans, Yul. I can't decide for You." Hyoyeon told Him. "The CEO wants to talk to You, there were lots of bad feedback from the Production Team about You. I wanna tell You everything but I will just let Him tell You personally." Hyoyeon stopped talking and just kept quiet.

Yuri nodded His head and busied Himself on His Phone, watching videos Jessica sent.

A few minutes later the CEO arrived with His Secretary. Yuri and Hyoyeon quickly stood up and bowed.

"Annyeong Haseyo!!" They greeted.

The CEO cleared His throat and motioned Them to sit down. "I covered Your absence, and told Them that You were doing activities in Los Angeles. The issue were dropped the same day because there were really no relationship involved. But not even a day later, another Scandal from You popped out again." Yuri looked at the CEO. "Good thing Hyoyeon is here to answer My questions. But this latest issue, I want to hear it from You. What is the truth from this?" He asked calmly.

Yuri is Their biggest artist, and it will have a huge effect if his Career fall down because of these issues and He needs to know the truth before making another step.

Yuri sat properly, as He clutch onto His phone tightly. "Sir, the news about Jessica and I, it's true.. We are together." He shortly confirmed.

"Are You serious about Her, Yuri? What are Your plans?" He asked.

"We Plan on getting married maybe before She give Birth, Sir." The CEO, was shocked to hear Him say this. "Yes Sir, Jessica is pregnant with My Baby, and We are already Engaged." He confirmed.

CEO Lee sighed and slumped down on His swivel Chair. "Why didn't You tell the agency about this earlier? We would've done something about this.." He asked

Yuri was baffled at what He was trying to imply. "What do You mean, Sir?" He asked.

"Break up with Her, and about the Baby.. We can just say that it's from another Man's Baby. We can't sacrifice Your Career with this issue."

He stood up, "No Sir! I will never do that! I can't. I love Her and Our Baby so much. I won't let anyone break us apart. Not even My Career and Money will make Me break with Her." He was mad at Him for wanting Him to break up with Jessica.

"What do You want to do? Just release a statement saying that You're getting married and having a Baby? That's silly, People will bash You because of this. Your career will fall. All Your hard work of almost ten years will be ruin because of this scandal."

"I don't care, Sir, if this career would separate Me to My Fiancée, then I will willingly leave My Career." He stood up getting more angry with Their CEO.

Their CEO laughed at Him mockingly. "Are you ready to get bashed? Your fans might even turn Their backs on You. They will hate Your Fiancée. You know well how it works in this business." He clutch His fist in anger.

"They will get over it, Jessica is a nice person and I love Her so much. I want to take hiatus, Sir. Please respect My decision." He bowed. He's just hoping that CEO Lee will understand.

Hyoyeon cleared His throat, He knows Yuri will say something without thinking. "Sir, why don't We just gradually tell the People about Their Relationship, Engagement and the Baby." The CEO listened intently. "We can confirm Their relationship first. Since the paparazzi has been following Them I guess They already knew about Jessica's Pregnancy, but if they don't Yuri can announce it personally as well as Their Engagement. I think people will embrace it willingly if We do that." He explained. The CEO was weighing the options.

"We can do that, but Yuri needs to finish the drama first." He said.

"Of course, Sir!" Hyoyeon looked at Yuri, as if telling Him to agree. "Yuri will definitely finish the drama."

"Yes Sir, I will finish the drama but please let Me take hiatus after." He pleaded. "I wanna focus on My Family in the states. Please."

"Let's not talk about Hiatus now, We will have a meeting about this again." CEO Lee take His Secretary's attention. "Ms. Nam, please make a statement, Confirm Their relationship now." He ordered and stood up. Yuri and Hyoyeon followed and bowed down.

"Thank You, Sir." He said.

------

"Ms. Nam is really good at making statements, She knows how it works in the news, Have You read it?" Taeyeon asked.

They are inside Jessica's apartment. They are staying there for the past few days.

Yuri nodded as He was trying to call Jessica, She hasn't called Him for a few days now.

"I also have a statement, Oppa. Didn't You read it?" Nicole butted in.

She was now relieved from stress because a lot of reporters were going in the Jung Inc. to ask about Jessica, and after Hyoyeon gave Her a go signal, She made a short statement about it too.

Yoong sat up from lyying on the Couch. "Really? I haven't read it." He said scrolling on His phone. "Oh, it's here. It's almost a week ago." He announced as He found the article.

"Read it out loud, Yoong, Taengoo Oppa should hear it!" Nicole or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter