Chapter 86: Kwon in ROS

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 86:

Yuri is going to the hospital, Jessica was rushed to the hospital from her company, she has been feeling unwell for the past two weeks and He's suspecting that she might be pregnant.

It's been a couple of months after their anniversary and they had regular love making, so there is a huge possibility of getting his wife pregnant.

 

He take his phone and dialed his wife's number, and after a few rings she answered.

 

"Baby.. I'm coming, wait for me." He said.

 

Jessica hummed in response. "I'm feeling woozy Seobang, i need you here." She said.

 

"Who are you with baby?"

 

"IU's here." She answered.

 

"Alright, be there in a few, i love you." He said then hang up. He already called Ailee and told him that she's on her way.

 

He arrived in no time and look for Jessica. He almost run to her room and saw her eating fruits with IU.

 

"Baby." He called.

 

Jessica smiled and spread her arms to hug him. "I missed you." She whispered.

 

He sat on the bed next to her. "How are you feeling? I called Ailee." He said and kissed her forehead then pat IU's head. "Thank you for taking care of your Unnie." He told her that made the younger girl shy.

 

IU walk out to buy something and to also leave the couple alone.

 

"Yeah, she already checked on me. I'm just waiting for the result. I felt dizzy and i felt my energy drained, I almost passed out, i'm just lucky IU's with me." She said then feed him. "The kids?" She asked.

 

"I brought them to Taeny's home." He told her as he wipe his wife's face. "Should I cancel the first filming? I can'f film when I'm thinking about you." He said.

 

Return of Superman's first filming is scheduled to be in two days, the home is already set and he would always bring his family there to get used of the house, they stay in the penthouse every weekends for a month now.

 

The blonde woman shake her head. "I'll be okay. I'll just be in our home."

 

It makes him sad, the filming is continuous and Jessica will stay in their home alone. The kids won't see her for how many days because of it.

 

"There are spare rooms in the penthouse baby. Just stay there so i could easily look after you." He said and kissed her hand.

 

"No baby. I'm more comfortable with our house." She smiled.

 

Yuri cupped her face then kissed her lips. "I'm so worried about you." He whispered. "I love you baby."

 

She pecked him again. "I love you too."

 

Someone then knock on the door then opened it. "Hello!" Ailee entered with her usual smile. "How are you feeling Jessi?" She asked.

 

"I'm good. Just feeling unwell the past few days." She said, her eyes focused on her husband.

 

Ailee smiled at her, she have never seen Jessica so obsessed with something, but with Yuri, Jessica's eyes twinkle just by looking at the tanned man and she's amazed with His effect on her friend.

 

"How's the check up?" Yuri asked.

 

She cleared and look at the board in her hand. She breathed out. "Oh well, Jessi's fine, she's all normal." She said.

 

Yuri his lips, he wanted to know if his wife is pregnant. "I just wanna know.. is she.. um.. pregnant?" He asked nervously.

 

Ailee shake her head. "No.." She said that made the Yuri really disappointed. "I think Jessi has stressful work nowadays and it affects her body. I'm suggesting that you should lessen your workloads and take a lot of rests and healthy foods." She smiled.

 

Yuri sighed, the blonde woman noticed him so gloomy. "Alright, thank you Ailee." She smiled at her friend.

 

"Anytime! I'll give you some medications to lessen your headaches." The Doctor hugged her. "You can go home now and rest. I'll visit you, Tiff and my Godchildren soon." She smiled then walked away.

 

After making sure Ailee is out, Jessica hugged her husband. "I'm so sorry baby." She whispered to him. She knew he's sad because she's not pregnant yet.

 

"No, don't be sorry baby. What's important is you're fine." He pat her back.

 

IU went back with foods in hands. "I bought us lunch." She said and the three of then eat before went out of the hospital.

 

---

 

"Baby, we'll go ahead, are you sure you'll be fine here alone?" He asked.

 

The filming starts tomorrow, so they have to stay the night in the penthouse.

 

Jessica nodded and smiled, Yuri told her to take a leave from work for a week to have a good rest and of course being the good wife that she is, she followed what he told her.

 

"I cooked you foods, i put them on the fridge just reheat them okay? And if you don't like them ask Taeyeon to cook. I already talk to Taeny." He said as he put the kids' bags in the car.

 

"I'll be fine Seobang." She said and hugged him.

 

"We'll miss you. Let's talk on the phone frequently okay?" He said and peck her forehead.

 

"I'll miss you too. Enjoy your filming, you'll get to bond with the kids."

 

Yuri nodded and let Jessica talk to the kids.

 

"Daehan, Minguk and Manse will play with Daddy for a few days, Mommy will call you later okay?" The three kids nodded. She kissed them all. "I'm gonna miss you."

 

"Dyanie will mish Mommy." The eldest of them said.

 

"Kookie too." Minguk said while poking on his nose.

 

"What about Manse?" She asked her youngest.

 

"Manche love Mommy." Jessica hugged him.

 

"I love you too. Be good okay? Mommy will always think of you. I love you boys." 

 

"Love you." They said and went back on playing.

 

Jessica close the door and faced her husband. "I love you so much." She said looking up.

 

The tanned man circled his arms around then leaned down and peck her lips. "I love you so much. Wait for us okay?" He said then went down to sniff her neck that he loves a lot. "I wish we could film together." He kissed her neck.

 

"Of course i'll wait for you." She said then pout her lips, Yuri kissed her one last time. It's getting dark they need to go. "Alright, drive safely okay? I love you."

 

"I love you too." Yuri said and gave her lots of kisses before he ran to the driver seat. "Sica Saranghae!!!" He showed her finger hearts while winking.

 

Jessica laughed then shoo him away, she might tell him to stay because of his cuteness. Yuri drive the car away.

 

Jessica went in the house, she walked to their room and showered. She went out and put Yuri's shirt, she then take his pillows then went to the kids' room.

 

She'll stay there alone for the next few days. She just laid down sniffing the four boys' scent until she fell asleep.

 

----

 

Yuri and the boys arrived in the penthouse, the Producer/Director and cameramen are there to welcome them.

 

"Good evening." He greeted then bowed. "This are my boys, Daehan, Minguk and Manse." He introduced as he sit on the couch.

 

The little boys were all over their father, they are behave to some strangers.

 

"Boys, say hello to uncles." Yuri told his children.

 

"Hello!" They greeted waving.

 

"Ajuchi!" Minguk laughed, he heard the word from his Dad the other day and he loves the word.

 

"Ajuchi.." The two other kids copied him.

 

"Uncles.. call them uncle boys not Ajusshi." He taught them.

 

The Producer smiled at their cuteness. He explained to Yuri the set up. "Just move normally like what you do in your house, the filming will start in the morning." He said and Yuri nodded.

 

How can he act when he's with the kids. They had dinner and talked, after that the Producers went to the other rooms while the cameramen went to their positions as Yuri take the kids to the bathroom to clean up.

 

The kids are starting to look for their Mother especially Daehan. "Daddy, Whewe'sh Mommy?" He asked.

 

"Mommy is in our house." He said then wiped Daehan's mouth.

 

"Dyanie, Kookie, Manche, Daddy go home." Minguk said splashing the water from the tub.

 

"We'll see Mommy soon. We will call her later okay?" He asked.

 

After washing them, the kids play in their room as Yuri tried to call his wife.

 

"Hello?" She answered in a horse voice. Yuri chuckled, it's only seven in the evening but his queen is already asleep.

 

"Sica~"

 

"Seobang!! I miss you." Jessica exclaimed on the other line.

 

"I missed you too. The kids are looking for you." He said. "Boys, Mommy's on the line." He announced.

 

The three little boys automatically gathered around him and look at his phone. "Mommy?" Manse asked.

 

"Yes, here." He put the phone on speaker.

 

"Hello little cuties.." Jessica greeted. "Mommy misses you a lot." She said.

 

"Mommy!! Dyanie, Kookie, Manche and Daddy go home shoon." Manse told her.

 

"Yes baby.. we'll see each other soon."

 

Yuri told the kids to play while he talk to his wife. "Did I disturbed you?" He asked.

 

"It's fine.. it's good that you wake me up, I haven't eaten dinner yet." She said. "Are the kids doing fine?"

 

"Yes.. they were looking for you awhile ago. You should now baby.. take good care of yourself while i'm away okay?" He said as he prepare the bed.

 

"Yes baby.. i know how to take care of myself, of course. By the way, i'm wearing your shirt right now, and i'll sleep in the kids' room. I'm missing my four cuties."

 

"We miss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter