Chapter 67: Back to Work

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 67:

Taeny's Home:

The Couple were having breakfast silently, Tiffany is still mad at Taeyeon because of the drinking sessions he had with Yuri.

She has been sleeping in their Daughter's room for the past three days and not talking to him.

 

Taeyeon would always bring her flowers and foods every time he goes he from work but Tiffany don't like it. He also bought her lots of pink stuffs to make her happy but Tiffany is still mad.

 

"Mushroom.. I will bring you and Irene out tomorrow." He told her.

 

Tiffany just shrugged. She's mad because her husband don't know how to coax her.

 

"Bring Irene with you today. I'm going somewhere." She said.

 

Taeyeon look at her and creased his brows. "But baby, i have lots of meetings today." He said. "Just stay here, no one will look after you if you go out alone. Something might happen."

 

"How can you say something might happen? I need to go out too. I can't stay in this house forever!" She said. Irene was playing with her food and didn't give a damn about what her parents are talking about.

 

"Okay, but please just bring Irene with you.. she also needs to go out." He sighed.

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Have at least a little concern for your wife! I can't take two babies everywhere!" She shouted.

 

He sighed. His patience is getting short but he's at fault why she's acting this way.  "Where are you going anyway? Irene is well behaved, just bring her with you." Tiffany then take her phone and dialed someone. "Who are you calling?" Taeyeon asked and feed Irene.

 

"I'm calling Yuri. At least Yul is fine taking care of four kids, unlike you! You only have one kid yet you're complaining!" She continued shouting. She's been like this for three days and Taeyeon can't control her moods.

 

He tried to ask Jessica's help but the blonde is busy looking for some people to hire.

 

"I'm not complaining Pany-ah! Irene is my daughter. I will never complain. I'm just trying to tell you that.." He wasn't able to finish his words because Tiffany talked.

 

"Hello Yul!" Tiffany greeted and put it on a loud speaker for her husband to hear.

 

"Yes Pany pany Tiffany!" Yuri greeted. They could hear the kids' voice as well as Jessica's.

 

"Yul.. can you take Irene in the Office with you?" She asked nicely. Taeyeon was trying to get her phone but she's holding it tightly.

 

"Um. Why? Are you going somewhere?" He asked.

 

"Yes Yul! I need some time to go out and I can't bring Her. It will be hard for a pregnant like me." She said with a baby voice that will make him say yes.

 

"Um.. Okay.. please bring her here and her bags." He said.

 

"Really? Thank you Yul! You really are the best!" She cheerfully said.

 

"No problem! It's our Little Irene!!" He said. Tiffany bid goodbye and hang up.

 

She turned to her Daughter and talked to her. "Hyunie.. you'll be with Papa Yul today Okay? Mommy will bring you to playground tomorrow." She told her kid.

 

Irene just clap her hands. Taeyeon sighed and shake his head. "I'll take her to the office." He said.

 

"No need! Yul is there for my baby." She said and stood up bringing Irene with her.

 

Taeyeon cleaned the table. He went inside their room and found his wife and his child wearing the same dress.

 

He need to Understand his Wife, She's pregnant, and have mood swings.

 

Tiffany is putting some headband on Irene. He smiled, Tiffany loves their baby so much.

 

"My babies are so pretty!!" He said. He needs to make it up to Tiffany. He walked to them and hugged two of her favorite girls. "I'm sorry baby.." He said then kissed her cheek.

 

Tiffany untangled his arms and carried Irene and her bags. He followed her and take Irene to his wife, She just let him and walked further, Taeyeon then pulled Her towards Him, crashing his lips on her.

 

He kissed her tenderly, letting her Daughter see how her parents love each other.

 

Tiffany responded then dropped the baby's bag on the floor and hugged them tightly.

 

"Mamaaaa!!!!" Irene squealed loudly that made her parents pull away.

 

Taeyeon kissed her once more then hugged her. "I'm sorry baby." He whispered then peck her on the side of her head. "I will take Irene, i'll let you go anywhere but please update me where you are."

 

She nodded and smiled. "Okay." She said and broke the hug. Taking Irene's bag with her.

 

Taeyeon called Yuri about Irene. They are now on their way to the Mall for Tiffany.

 

"Make sure to call me from time to time. Okay?" Taeyeon told his wife.

 

Tiffany was smiling from ear to ear. She's happy now that Taeyeon agreed. "Yes.. but you said you're busy." She said.

 

Taeyeon parked the car and faced her. "I wanna know what you're doing and where you are, i need to make sure you are safe. You're more important than my work baby." He caressed her face and pulled her for a kiss on the lips. "Are we clear?" She nodded. 

 

"I'm really sorry Mushroom. I promise tomorrow i'll stay with you." He said and kissed her again. "I love you so much."

 

"I love you too boo. Please take good care of Hyunie." Tiffany kissed him one last time then went to the backseat to kiss her daughter. "Spend time with Daddy okay? I love you so much." She whispered to her daughter.

 

"Babu!!" Irene said and make bubbles with her drools.

 

"I love you Taetae, be good in the office 'kay?" Tiffany closed the door. Taeyeon shake his head. "I love your Mom but She is so hardheaded like her cousins." He told his daughter.

 

---

 

Tiffany was strolling in every boutique she see, she already has lots of paper bags in hand. Buying Irene same clothes as hers and her husband.

 

"Oh i feel like i'm all healed!" Tiffany mumbled then look at the time.

 

It's almost lunch time. The mall is just near the Jung Inc. She smiled as an Idea popped out of her mind.

 

Jessica was having a hard time looking for the right people, There were applicants capable of the positions but Yuri told her to hire only girls, but the girls she interviewed were not meeting her standards.

 

"I need Jiwon here." She mumbled. Her intercom then ring.

 

"Ms. Jessica.. another applicant wants to come in." IU said.

 

"Tell him or her that it's lunch break. Let all the applicants have lunch in the pantry. They might be hungry." She said.

 

Then the door burst open, She gritted her teeth in annoyance. She was about to speak when she heard someone familiar.

 

"Why don't you wanna talk to me Jessi!!! I told IU that i will apply!!" Tiffany's loud voice boomed, she was followed by two more security personnels holding all her shopping bags.

 

Jessica massaged her forehead. "The preggy troublemaker." She sighed.

 

The pregnant girl sat on the chair across her then put a paper bag of foods, she then told the securities to put her shopping bags on the playpen and thanked them.

 

"I bought us lunch." She happily said.

 

"What brought you here?" She asked.

 

"I was on my shopping spree, then I realized that your building is near and since i missed you a lot i came here with foods." She said smiling.

 

"So.. that's the reason why you force your husband to bring Irene in their office?" She asked.

 

The brunette nodded proudly. "I'm not mad at Taetae anymore." She said.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Are you done shopping?" She asked.

 

"Yes.. i will stay here the whole day." She said without asking if it's fine.

 

"I'm busy Tiff, I don't know if I can give all your needs." She said.

 

Tiffany smiled, her cousin cares a lot for her. "Don't worry Jessi, i will just sit here and keep quiet." Jessica look at her suspiciously. "I promise." She added.

 

"Alright let's eat." While they were eating Jessica video called her husband.

 

"Baby!" Yuri greeted.

 

"Yul? Are you ?" Jessica asked seeing her husband's bare shoulders. "Some girl might just barge in and see you! Wear something now!" She commanded.

 

Tiffany smiled, her cousin is worried and jealous again. "May I see Yuwree?" She asked and leaned forward to see him. "Oh gosh Yul! You have such a great body! Not as great as my Taetae though, but still.." She said exaggeratedly to cousin.

 

"Oh! Pany-ah's there? I thought you're out for shopping?" He asked.

 

"Yah! Why are you looking at my husband's body? He's mine!" Jessica childishly hide her phone.

 

The brunette giggled and went back on eating.

 

"I'm sorry baby, I changed Minguk's diaper so i took my clothes off,  because i don't wanna get wet. But i'm wearing my boxer shorts baby." He said.

 

Tiffany faked a shock reaction and leaned to see him again. She likes teasing Jessica.

 

"God Yuri! I will never be surprised if all your employees are all drooling over you! You like to show off! Go out and show them your abs!!" Jessica pushed her shoulder and glared at her.

 

"Seobang.. please wear your clothes now!" She pleased pouting.

 

"Okay baby. Hang on." He said and put the phone on the desk, letting her see his whole body while he's wearing his shirt first.

 

Jessica was biting her lips the whole time and it didn't slip her cousin's eyes.

 

"Don't look at your husband like you are watching a , Jessi. You look so right now. I swear." Tiffany commented.

 

Jessica take her stress ball and throw it to her. "You don't care! It's my husband, go call your Taeyeon and tell him to strip." She said.

 

Tiffany laughed. "I don't need to see my husband stripping, By just looking at him makes me ." She said.

 

"Hey! Are you two fighting?" Yuri asked while wearing his pants.

 

"No baby, but this pregnant witch came here to ruin my day! I miss you now." She pouted and saw his bulge on his pants. "Oh gosh Seobang! I want you now, my hands on you, my lips and my mouth." She confessed looking so stupid in fron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter