Chapter 42: Triplets' Birthday + SuStal Moment

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 42:

 

Jessica went out of the Nursery, She went down to the kitchen, she didn't eat that much earlier since she was busy attending her children's needs. She took out some leftover foods in the fridge and heat it in the oven.

 

A sudden hugged on her waist broke her trance. "Aren't you sleepy?" Yuri asked as he kissed her cheek.

 

She hold his hand on her waist. "I'm hungry. Why are you still awake? You're tired, you should rest." She said.

 

"I can't sleep if you're not there." He whispered. Jessica untangled his arms as the reheating is done. She sat on the table on the kitchen and started eating. 

 

Yuri made a fresh lemon Juice for the both of them then sat next to her. "The kids are turning one in a week." Jessica scoop some food and feed him.

 

"Yeah, i already know the theme on their birthday. They love Dinosaurs. I think it will be a good theme." She said.

 

"Dinosaurs?" He asked Jess nodded as she eat. "The other kids might get scared." He said drinking his juice.

 

"What do you have in mind?" She asked as she chew on her food.

 

"Superheroes. Daehan could be Superman, Minguk is Batman while Manse is Flash. They will definitely look cute." He smiled at the thought. "Krystal will look cute as Batgirl, Irene is Super-girl and Sulli as wonderwoman. That's cute." He giggled.

 

Jessica nodded, his idea is really good. "Alright of course we have to dressed up as Superheroes too." She said as she finished the food.

 

"I want us to dressed up as Mr & Mrs Smith. You will definitely look hot in it." His eyes twinkle in excitement.

 

"But they're not superheroes."

 

"But it will be good to see you looking so hot baby." His smile turned into a big one.

 

"Alright." She stood up and wash the plates. The both of them went up their room holding hands.

 

Jessica went straight to the bathroom to clean up, while Yuri waited for her. She went back and laid on the bed, Yuri spread his arms to hug her.

 

Yuri keeps on sniffing her neck. "I love you." He whispered as his hands roam inside her nighties cupping her .

 

"Hmm. I love you too." Jessica turned around and kissed him. "You still have a lot of energy huh." She said as Yuri hovered over her squeezing her full s.

 

"I will always have energy for some exercise baby." He bit his lip as He take her nighties off, he almost drool at the sight. "Oohh. I love your my love." He said and engulf her s.

 

"Aahh. I love your mouth my handsome Kwon." She closed her eyes at the sensation and massaged his head.

 

Jessica sighed this night will be a long night.

 

---

 

Jessica was feeding the babies with some mashed banana. Yuri sat next to her and kissed her shoulder.

 

"I can't believe our babies grew up that fast." He whispered. Jessica smiled and looked at the kids. It's not just the babies, the two of them grew even more matured and that made her even more happier.

 

"Yeah. I'm excited for their first birthday." She said.

 

Yuri smiled at her and peck her on the lips. "I'm excited for our wedding baby. My Future Jessica Kwon. I love you so much." Jessica pinched his cheek.

 

"I love you too My Kwon Yuri." Jessica missed having an alone time with him.

 

They became busy since the birthday and their wedding is just in couple of weeks, just last week right after Irene's birthday they called for an appointment with the designer for the gowns and suits that they will use for their wedding before their friends flew back to Seoul.

 

Yuri is the most busy for the preparation since Jessica was taking care of their babies.

 

He helped her feeding their babies Then brought them back to the playroom and played with Irene.

 

Yuri then recalled something. He took her attention. Jessica who was singing Nursery rhymes turned to him. "Baby, i'm going back to the office next week." He informed her. Jessica stopped singing as the fear of being left strike her again. Yuri noticed it and held her hand. "I won't be away baby. I just need to work in the office." He assured her.

 

Jessica was trying to be understanding. "I know. I get you." She said without looking at him.

 

"Trust me baby." He mumbled as he gave Daehan his Toy.

 

Jessica smiled timidly. "I trust you."

 

---

 

The whole house is busy again, it's the triplets first birthday. Jessica, Sunny and Tiffany were cleaning the kids while Yuri and their guy friends were fixing the party venue which is the garden.

 

Nicole and Seohyun were helping in the kitchen.

 

"Jessi, look at Daehan he is so cute with his Superman outfit.." Tiffany squealed carrying the little Boy in her arms. Jessica smiled as she was dressing up Manse with his flash costume.

 

"And look at our cheeky Kookie.. he's our adorable little batman!" Sunny showed them Minguk who was looking confusedly at his costume.

 

"The boys will definitely be the cutest little superheroes in town!!" Tiffany added playing with Daehan. The eldest of the triplets clapped his hands in happiness.

 

"Unnie..how does Kwyshtal look?" Krystal asked wearing a black coat and boots.

 

"You are the adorable Unnie Superhero baby!!" Jessica said and kissed her sister's cheek.

 

"Of course our little wonderwoman and Supergirl are also cute.." Sunny exclaimed as her child who's wearing a wonderwoman costume kept pulling her headband. "No baby. That's part of your costume." Sunny told Sulli.

 

Tiffany put all the kids on the bed and took a picture of them.

 

"Hana, Dul, Set - Kimchi!" She shouted while Jessica and Sunny were showing them toys to keep them look in front. "Another one! Hana, Dul, Set - Kimchi!"

 

The mothers clapped their hands and their kids followed suit. "Yehey!!" They celebrated.

 

The visitors were arriving with their own superhero costumes, One by one their family and friends went out like there was a fashion show. Taeyeon went out first with his Captain America costume with Irene, the people clapped their hands, next was waving Tiffany who was wearing a catwoman outfit, then Sooyoung who Wears a Spiderman costume with Sulli, he was followed by his wife Sunny wearing a Lara Croft outfit.

 

Hyoyeon then went out proudly wearing a Robin outfit with Nicole who's portraying as Storm, Yoong is in Iron man outfit followed by a shy Seohyun with her Katniss Everdeen outfit.

 

They all seated in their chairs waiting for the birthday celebrators with their parents to go out.

 

The whole crowd were surprised when Daddy Hwang, Daddy Jung, Lim Appa and Kim Appa went out wearing their Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Costumes the four were waving their hands proudly and the crowd and kids laughed. They were Followed by Nicole's Dad as Mr. Incredible.

 

"Who bought them those outfits?" Tiffany asked their friends, she never saw her Dad with these kind of clothing.

 

"I don't know. But they went out two days ago. Maybe that's when they bought their costumes." Nicole answered clapping.

 

Then their eyes almost popped out as the four grandparents from Hwang and Jung went out with their Power Rangers Costumes, the crowd cheerfully screamed as they saw them. They even did a fighting pose.

 

Tiffany and Nicole covered their eyes in embarrassment. "Woah!! They totally nailed it!!" Hyoyeon said as he stood up with Sooyoung and Yoong raising their hands up in the air cheering them While Taeyeon was clapping his hands.

 

Then five mothers consisting of Kim Eomma, Yoong and Yuri's Mom, Jessica's mom, Nicole's Mom and Tiffany's Mom were dressed up as spice girls.

 

"As far as I know Spice Girls aren't Superheroes." Sunny said giggling.

 

"It's Fine Unnie. It's hard to find Superhero Costumes fit for them." Seohyun said.

 

Then the stars of the day went out and as planned Jessica and Yuri dressed up as Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Yuri was on his tuxedo while Jessica was wearing a fitted long black dress with a slit on one side that shows her smooth creamy thighs.

 

Yuri was pulling the triplets wagon with the little Superheroes while Krystal was walking in the middle of the couple.

 

Everyone was awed at the adorable family. The triplets were extra happy seeing new faces around. Manse was even clapping his hands in happiness.

 

The Party started, Nicole and Yoong are the Masters Of Ceremony. They are hosting the games for kids and kids at heart.

 

Yuri was happy with everything, he kept on glancing at Jessica while the latter was busy attending with their Kids' needs.

 

He then looked around finding out that Krystal is nowhere to be found. He suddenly stood up to look for the little kid.

 

"Taeng, did you noticed Krystal?" He asked.

 

"I saw her walking inside the house." Taeyeon said. Yuri tap his friend's shoulder then went in.

 

"Baby?!" He called. He went to the kitchen but she's not there. He's looking everywhere but he can't see her.

 

He then heard one of the doors upstairs closed. He quickly went up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter