Chapter 21: Finally!!

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21:

Krystal was running around the Living room and the Dining, Her Sister was feeding Her breakfast.

"Baby, don't run while You're eating, it's not good." Jessica shouted from the Dining. She stopped then looked at Her Sister.

"But Kwyshtal's excited to see Oppas and Unnies." She explained. Jessica sighed, She's excited too. 

This day is the arrival of Their Friends from Seoul and YulTi was there to pick Them up.

She's actually not sure why They came here earlier than Planned but it's a Good thing as well since She wants to confide to Them about Her Pregnancy Announcement.

"You can stay there after You finish breakfast. Come on."

"Alwight." She went back inside. "Mickey awe You excited to see Oppas and Unnies too?" She asked Her Plush.

Jessica carried Her to Her High Chair. "Unnie. Why Mickey don't talk to Kwyshtal? Is He mad?" Jessica chuckled at Her Sister's cuteness.

"No, Baby, Mickey is a toy, He won't learn how to speak. Do you want Me to buy You another toy that can speak?" She asked. The little Girl shake Her head.

"No, Mickey is Kwyshtal's Best Friend. Kwyshtal won't exchange Him to any other toys." Jessica smiled at Her Sister's loyalty.

"Don't worry, Baby, if Our Baby comes out, You and Mickey will have a new Playmate." Krystal looked at Her with Her big brown Eyes.

"Kwyshtal can play with Baby Yuwsic?"

"Yuwsic?"

"Yes! Yuwee Oppa and Jessi Unnie."

"Ow. Yulsic You mean?"

"Yes." They were having They're conversation then a loud honk stopped Them.

Krystal was jumping up and down on Her chair wanting to be put down. "Unnie!" Jessica put Her down and the little Girl immediately ran to the Entrance door.

Jessica put the dishes on the sink, She hear Her Friends' voices.

"Jessica!!!" Sunny exclaimed as She saw Her Friend.

"Sunny Bunny!" She greeted and hugged Her. "Your baby inside seems big now!"

"Yes. I'm excited!" She happily exclaimed.

Jessica hugged everyone one, She missed Them a lot. 

The Helpers then brought the Foods in the Living room. Krystal was being hyper and keeps on telling Them Stories about Her favorites.

Yuri wasn't there, They told Her that Taeyeon and Yuri went somewhere else. 

Her friends then went to their respective Rooms in the Mansion to rest. Jessica cradle Krystal to sleep too.

Jessica keeo tossing in the bed, She can't sleep properly, She misses Yuri's warmth and scent. She always love to smell His scent, that's why whenever Yuri won't be around, She would get His used shirt and sniff it until She fall asleep.

She then heard the Door open and a familiar scent lingers around the room. She shifted to see the Person and saw Him hovering over Her.

"Hi, Baby, did You miss Me?" Yuri asked. His hands on both sides for Him not to crash Her.

Jessica was trying so hard not to blush and smash her lips to His. She missed Him a lot and all She wants now is to cuddle with Him.

"You bet." She smirked pushing Him off Her. Yuri pouted but still went near Her again.

"Don't You miss Me? Cause I missed You soooo much!" He hovered over Her again.

She pulled Him by His Collar and smash Her lips on Him. "I missed You. I always miss You! Where have You been?" She sweetly asked nibbling on His Lips.

"Taeng and I went somewhere to get something." He answered as He position himself in the middle of the Jung siblings.

Jessica arch Her eyebrow looking at Him suspiciously. "What is it?"

"It's nothing, Baby." He kissed Her neck.

"Are You keeping something from Me, Kwon Yuri."

"What? No!" He shook His head furiously. Jessica seems not buying it. "Ugh. Baby, don't do this to Me. You know I can't resist You." He pleaded and hugged her tightly. "Don't make it hard for Me, Babe."

Jessica sighed and hugged Him back. "Okay then, I trust You, Kwon Yuri. Don't ever break it."

"I promise." Yuri looked at her eyes. "I love You." He whispered and captured Her lips.

"I love Yoong too." Jessica answered out of nowhere and reached out to kiss Her sleeping Sister. Yuri pout, She laughed seeing His pouting Lips.

"Seriously?" He sulk and turned His back on Her and hugged Krystal.

She stopped laughing and went near Him. Biting His arm playfully but He wouldn't budge.

She shake His body. "Yul." the Latter won't look at Her. "Seobang!" She called but the latter still won't budge. He was still sulking. "I love You! I love You My Sweetest Seobang." She sniffed His neck and it a little.

"Yah! Stop it, Sica!" He whined and wiggled still hugging the innocent Kid.

Jessica sat up and crossed Her Arms. "You won't look at Me? You like to hug Krystal than Me, huh! then so be it." She stomped Her way to the door. Yuri was watching Her every moves.

"Where are You going?" He asked seeing Her opening the door.

"I'm gonna cuddle with Yoong." She announced rolling Her eyes as She went outside and went to Yoong and Hyoyeon's shared room.

She saw Yoong was in deep slumber, She knows Yoong will never mind if She lay down next to Him.

She then position Herself next to Yoong, His back was facing Her and hugged Him from the back. She smirked as She knew Yuri will barge in to stop Her.

And not less than a minute later, the door swung open revealing Him in a cheesed off expression so She pretended to sleep.

"Jessica Jung stand up!" He commanded but She didn't listen and stay still.

"Kyahhh!" She squealed when Yuri tugged Her out of the bed to Her room, placing Her carefully on the bed.

"Why did You do that?" Yuri angrily asked. Jessica smirked, Yuri is jealous even on His Own Brother.

"Why? You don't wanna talk to Me, right?" She asked back crossing Her arms.

Yuri put His hands on His Hips and Breathe, His lips in annoyance. He knows Jessica was just teasing Him but He can't help but feel jealous every time She pays more attention to other Boys even in His own Brother because He knows how much She cares for Yoong.

"Alright! You win!" He gave up. 

Jessica smiled seeing Him fret. She crawled onto the bed and reach Him hugging Him by the waist.

"I was just pulling Your leg, Babe. Come on, let's cuddle on the bed. I missed You!" She sweetly suggested. 

Yuri again sighed for the ninth time that day, He can't resist Her, definitely.

He kissed Her crown and laid Themselves on the Bed hugging Her tightly.

"Sica, I love You so much." He whispered that made Her smile.

"We love You too, Seobang. So much."

------

Yuri was awakened by a little heavy feeling on His Chest. He opened His eyes and found Krystal comfortably slumbering on top Him. He chuckled at the cute position, He don't have an idea on when did Krystal got on top of Him but He's sure that the two sisters were getting more and more clingy in each passing day, Jessica was cuddling on Him too.

He got up and gently laid the Younger Girl down next to Her Sister but She was awakened.

"Oppa.. whewe You going?" She sleepily asked rubbing Her Eyes.

"I'm going out, Baby, it's nearly Dinner time." He answered.

"Kwyshtal Up!" Krystal stretched Her arms signaling Him to carry Her.

"I thought Krystal is a big Girl now? Why do You always want Oppa to carry You?"

"Because Oppa is Stwong."

"Your Unnie is strong too."

"Unnie can't cawwy Kwyshtal anymowe because the Baby will get huwt and will not swim anymowe." She lazily explained leaning Her head on His shoulder. Not aware that She already revealed about Her Sister's Pregnancy.

Yuri was baffled at Her construction of sentence. "Are You awake or still dreaming? I don't understand what You're talking about." He brought Them to Their Friends Who are having a good time with The Hwang family.

He stopped and watch the table tennis match between Hyoyeon and Taeyeon.

Krystal frustratingly look at Him and shouted. "Kwyshtal said if Unnie cawwied Kwyshtal the Baby will get huwt and can't swim anymowe." Krystal explained hard that She didn't notice that the whole household heard Them and stopped to see Yuri's reaction.

"Whose Baby?" He asked.

"Baby Yuwsic!!" Krystal was getting mad. She hates explaining over and over again.

Yuri looked at everyone asking for explanation. "What is She talking about? Whose Baby will get hurt?" He asked bemused.

"Don't mind Her, Yul, She might still sleepy." Mr. Jung cooly told him. Yuri just shrugged and sat beside Sunny and Tiffany who are caressing Their Tummies.

"You must be so happy You're gonna have a Baby." He commented. The two pregnant women looked at Him.

"Your Sicababy will soon do this too." Tiffany eye smiled at Him, Yuri smiled back not realizing that She's telling Him another clue.

The Dinner is ready, the Family and f
friends were eating, Jessica and Krystal were still clinging on Yuri. The Younger Jung was on His lap while Jessica was hugging His arm. The Eldest Hwang noticed Them.

"Jessi, Krysie stopped clinging too much, let Him eat alone." He told His Granddaughters.

Jessica and Krystal pouted at the same time. Yuri chuckled at Them. He kissed both of them on the cheeks.

"It's okay, Pops." He assured him and went to eat again, feeding Jessica and Krystal from time to time.

The Elders just shook Their heads at Their possessiveness. They notice Krystal's changed ever since They told them about Jessica's pregnancy, She became more concern and mature when it comes to Her Sister and She became extra clingy to Yuri while Jessica always want Yuri around, they would see Her sniffing Yuri's neck whenever They're together, She became picky when it comes to food, but She eats everything if She saw Him eating it too, using the same spoon and glass Yuri used. She's like an obsessed Girl.

Sooyoung then gave Him a mug with Coffee that He gladly accepted. He sipped it and shared it to Jessica until the last drops, He was about put it down on the table when He noticed something inside the Mug.

"You're gonna be a Dad!" It says. He think deep. His heart paced rapidly.

"Yul, You okay?" Taeyeon asked seeing Him in serious mode.

"Um. Oh Y-yeah. I just. Um. You know saw something."

"What is it?" He showed Them the mug. 

The elders smiled sheepishly at Him. Jessica smiled, can Yuri guess what it means?

He pouted and breathe deep. "Oh well, this is Sooyoung's and He is going to be a Dad." He told Them. "Is this Sunny's gift for You?" He asked. 

Sooyoung nodded His head truthfully, Sunny really gave it to Him and He brought it as part of the gradual surprise announcement They planned for Yuri.

The Guys gathered Together in the Garden to Plan the Proposal after Their Dinner.

"Don't overdo it, Dude! I don't think Jessica wants something Grand. Knowing that She's a little shy around people." Hyoyeon suggested.

"Yeah! And besides what's important is You tell Her what's in Your Heart." Sooyoung butted in.

Tiffany and Sunny came in bringing Them some snacks and bottles of beer."I know, but I just really wanna make it special for Her." He's worried, up until now aside from a ring that He and Taeyeon bought earlier today, he don't have anything else.

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter