Chapter 24: Baby Krystal No more?

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24:

Yuri was driving to the Jung Mansion, He woke up an hour after Jessica and Krystal went to Their Grandparents home. 

He immediately asked for the address and drive there. He also brought the Mickey Mouse plush that Krystal left on the bed.

He's near the Mansion when His phone rings. He immediately answered without looking at the caller ID thinking it might be Jessica.

"Hello?"

"Yul!" It was Hyoyeon. "Don't just barge in the house, Okay?"

"Of course, Hyo! I will introduced Myself to Them first." He said as a matter of fact.

"They're Grandparents found out about Jessica's pregnancy and now raging about it. They wanna talk to You." Hyoyeon explained on the other line.

Yuri clutch the Stirring Wheel tightly, Jessica must be in distress right now. This is not good for Their Baby.

"Okay, Hyo! Thanks. Bye." He said and stopped the car in front the Mansion.

Inside the Jung Mansion..

"Hon, don't be too harsh, Okay? Remember Jessica shouldn't be Stress." Momma Jung keeps on reminding Her Husband.

The Couple is in the living room waiting for Yuri, They wanna meet the Guy who stole the heart of Their Eldest Grandchild.

"I know, Honey. Don't worry, I'll just talk to Him like a Man." Papa Jung proudly assured His Wife, but seems like Momma Jung wasn't convinced knowing Her husband, He sometimes get a little carried away.

Just then one of Their Helpers came in. "Excuse Me, Sir, Ma'am! Someone's outside. He wants to talk to You."

Papa Jung smiled. "Let Him in." He said in a deep voice with a villain laugh. He got excited, His acting skill will unleash. Momma Jung rolled Her eyes, She knew this talk will be funny.

The Couple sat down on the Couch waiting for the Young Man.

"Annyeong Haseyo!" Someone suddenly barge in bowing His Head. The couple turned Their attention to the Tall, Tanned and Handsome Young man.

Papa Jung cleared His throat. "Who are You?" He asked in uptight tone.

Yuri bowed again. "I am Kwon Yuri, Sir, Ma'am. Jessica's fiancé." He introduced. He wants Them to feel how sincere He is.

"Oh well, have a seat, Yuri." Momma Jung told Him giving Him a warm smile. Yuri bowed again then sat properly, His eyes roam inside the House looking for familiar faces that He wants to see.

The Couple noticed it. "Jessica and Krystal are sleeping right now. If you're looking for Them." Momma Jung informed him. Yuri blushed and nodded His Head in understanding.

"Kwon Yuri, tell Me something about Yourself." Papa Jung started. Yuri cleared His throat and Started to tell Them things about Him.

"As I said, I'm Kwon Yuri, twenty six years old. Working as an Actor." He looked at Papa Jung and the latter was nodding His head.

"Are You marrying My Granddaughter because She's Pregnant? If that so never mind the wedding bec.."

Yuri quickly shake His head, "No Sir! Definitely not. I found out about Her Pregnancy the day after I proposed to Her, Sir." He told Him.

"Why did You let Her drive alone here? That's not how You treat Your future wife, Kwon Yuri. He asked. He already knows what happened but He wanted to know His side story.

Yuri fidget He's preparing Himself to get a good scolding from the Elder Man. "I'm really sorry, Sir. I was actually planning on going with Her but then when I was waiting for Them, I fell asleep and She left without waking Me up, She's sulking because She thought I was thinking that She's getting fat because I told Her to Shop some Maternity Clothes." He explained looking embarrassed.

Papa Jung wanted to burst into laughter, Jessica is such a Kid.

"Why would You think of buying Her Maternity Dresses when She's not even fat, or Her baby bump isn't even showing yet. Unless you really think she's fat." Momma Jung wanted to smack Her husband.

Yuri shook His hands and head furiously. He don't want any misunderstandings between Them.

"No.. No, Sir. I mean.. i admit it was my fault. I was just so excited to buy a lot of things about Babies, I'm a first time Dad, so I just said it without really thinking much of Her feelings."

"I want to asked this, did You date My Granddaughter because of Her looks? What if She gets fat and not attractive anymore? You might just leave Her." He wants assurance, He can't afford to see His Granddaughter hurt.

"I love Jessica for who She is, Sir. I won't leave Her. I can't.. I can't live without Her anymore, Sir." He averred.

Papa Jung felt satisfied, He stood up and walked in front of Him. He stretched His hand out for Yuri to hold. 

"I don't like drama inside My House, Kwon, stand up and go to Your future Wife." He smiled. Yuri shockingly lifted up His hand and hold His.

He stood up and bowed down. "Thank You, Sir, Ma'am!" He bowed continuously. Papa Jung stopped Him and pat His shoulder.

"Call Us Papa and Momma, Yuri. Welcome to the Jungs." He warmly said and guided Him Jessica's room.

"Thank You again, Papa." He bowed and Papa Jung nodded His head.

Papa Jung looked at his wife and Shesaying that He did a great job.

Yuri slowly opened the door, Jessica's room has no difference with Her room in the Hwang's. He tiptoed to the bed where the Siblings were sleeping and sat beside Jessica and stare at His Beautiful love.

He held Her hands and kissed it tenderly. Jessica woke up when She felt Someone holding Her hand.

"Hello!" He greeted.

"Y-Yul? How did You get in?" She asked and checked Yuri's body. She sighed in relief as Yuri's alive and kicking.

"Papa let Me in." He said.

"P-Papa? You already talk?" She sat up, She's actually worried about Him because Her Papa was so angry. "Was He mad?"

"No, He welcomed Me to the Family, Babe. Don't worry, everything's alright." He assured. Jessica pulled Him into a tight hug.

"I missed You, Seobang!!" She said sincerely. She really missed His warmth, His Voice, everything about Him.

"I missed You too, My Baby." He pulled off and cupped Her cheeks. "I'm sorry, Baby. I won't force You to buy that clothes again. I'm really Sorry." He said and kiss Her lips.

Jessica kissed Him back and laid Them on the bed. They are Sharing a passionate kiss, showing how much They Love and misses each other.

They were in the middle of Their steamy moments when Krystal suddenly cried. They immediately broke off and check on Her.

"Shh. Don't cry, Baby, Oppa's here." Yuri pat Her back and put Krystal on His Chest and cradled Her to sleep again.

"You really know how to disturbed My Romantic Moment with My Seobang." Jessica told Her sleeping Sister. Yuri chuckled and kissed Her head.

"It's okay, Sicababy, We will go out on a date."

Jessica looked at Him expectantly. "Really? Just the two of Us?" She asked. Excitement is visible in Her voice.

Yuri nodded His head. "Just us. After the whole family and friends go back to Seoul. I promise." He said.

"But.. i want You now." She admitted pouting. 

She knows They can't do that because Krystal is there but She just want Him to know that She's craving for His warmth and attention. "You promised to make Me feel better."

Yuri knows what Jessica wants but Krystal needs more time and attention right now.

"I know, Baby. But We can't do it because Krystal's waking up suddenly. You don't want Her to catch Us having some kind of Sessions right?" He tried to enlighten Her.

"I know, but I can't help it. I'm for You, Babe. What Can We do about it? And I know that Krystal will cling to You like a Spider Monkey again." She whined. Seeing Yuri with a fitted shirt that can see His abs made Her even more .

"Later, Baby, We'll do something about it later. But now just cuddle with Me. I missed You." Jessica immediately envelope Them in a bear hug, kissing Yuri on the lips.

"I love You, Seobang." She giggled.

"I love You too." He whispered.

It was Dinner Time, They are in the Dining room. Having a fun dinner, the Older Couple noticed how clingy Krystal got and how Jessica was like competing with Yuri's attention.

"Kwyshtal wants to go to the mall tomowwow."

"We'll go to the mall tomorrow then." Yuri happily said.

"But I want to stay here and cuddle." Jessica butted in. The Older Couple was just watching them. 

"Hmm. We'll go to the Mall first then go home and cuddle. How's that?" He asked.

The Sister contemplates, Jessica nodded Her head. "Sure." She agreed. 

------

The Next Morning the Trio prepared to go to a mall. They immediately go there after breakfast.

They were walking in the Mall like a cute Family. Yuri was carrying Krystal with His left arm, while His right hand was holding on to Jessica's left hand.

"Why people awe stawing?" Krystal asked She's feeling shy.

"Because We are so cute." Yuri giggled. Jessica chuckled at His answer.

"Yes, Baby, We are so cute." She told Her sister.

They went shopping and strolling in the garden outside the Mall, They seated on a grass to enjoy the Beautiful view. A lot of people were there too.

Yuri was looking at the cute kids playing. Krystal was playing with Them.

"In a few months we're gonna have little Baby in Our arms." He excitedly told Jessica.

She nodded, feeling giddy all of a sudden. "I hope our Baby looks like You, Seobang."

Yuri creased His eyebrows. "Why?"

"So that I won't miss You that much when You're working, I'll just stare at Our Baby the whole day." She giggled.

Just then Jessica saw someone familiar. "Song HyeKyo Unnie?" She called out. The said woman turned to face Her.

"Jessica? Oh My Gosh! Small World." She hugged Jessica tightly. "How are You?" She asked.

"I'm doing great. Anyway I'd like you to meet Kwon Yuri." She introduced Him to Her Friend.

Song Hye Kyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter