Chapter 2: The Superstar

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's an Update Guys!! Hope you like it!

Chapter 2:

"I told You, Taeng. I'm busy, I don't have time for those blind Dates." Yuri declined His Best Friend's Offer.

They are in His Pad, He was having His Day Off and His Good for nothing Best Friend just barged in and told Him about His impending Blind Date tomorrow night.

"But Yul, You haven't even met this Girl. I promise, You'll like Her. I even sacrificed My Relationship with Pany-ah just to make sure She's free tomorrow. Please.." Taeyeon shook His arms repeatedly, He can't just give up now that Tiffany was even mad at Him thinking that He was cheating on Her.

He retracted and walk towards the Kitchen to get something to drink, He originally wanted to just sleep all day, He's so exhausted from His work. He just arrived the other day from a photoshoot in the States. Being an A-list celebrity isn't simple but He can't Complain since He Loves His Job so much.

"You know I'm very careful with going out in Public, what more for a Date? And I don't care how much You sacrificed for this, I didn't even asked You for it." He told him tossing a can of beer that Taeyeon skillfully catches, He opened it and bubbles spurted out of the can.

Yuri sit beside His Best Friend comfortably.

"Nana is a good catch Yul, Tiffany saw her picture and got jealous. That means that She's every Girls' nightmare."

"Your Tiffany is always jealous with every Girls You talk to, I don't see anything special with that Nana."

"Yul, just this once, be honest with Me.." Taeyeon turned in a serious tone.

"What?"

"Are You.. You know?"

"Know what? Can You just get straight to the point?"

"Just tell me. I won't judge You. We will still be Best Friends. I love You for who You are Dude."

"You know what, Taeng? You're freaking Me out. Can You just ing tell me what's wrong?"

"Are you possibly.. Gay?"

"Ga... what? Who's Gay? Me? The , Taeng! I mean, I don't judge Gay People, it's just that, not being interested with the Girl You're trying to match Me with doesn't mean I'm Gay. She's just not My type."

"What is Your type then. You're too picky. You're Working with a lot of Beautiful Actresses and not even One of Them got Your Attention."

"I don't know. I'll tell You when I found the right One." He said, He's actually tired of explaining why He doesn't have a Girlfriend yet, His Mother has been asking for a Grandchild from Him but how can He Produce a Kid when He doesn't even have a Girlfriend to Introduce to Them.

"Seriously Yul, Your turning Thirty in a Few Years and You haven't even Introduced a Girlfriend to Us. Are You just keeping it from Us? What about the Girls You had One Night stands with, You don't like any of Them? Don't tell Me You're satisfied with just that?"

"Why would I keep something like that to You Guys. And besides, what's wrong with one night stand? It's fun, don't Play Innocent here, Taeng. You're the One started it in Our Circle. You're even worst trying a ."

"I know, but after I met Tiffany, You know how much I worked hard to change because I love Her so much, Yul."

"I know, I know. I'll just find Someone Who can make Me want to be a better Person. Don't worry, Taeng. I'll make sure on Your wedding, I already have Someone to introduce to all of You."

"I hope so too. We're not getting any Younger, Yul."

"Okay now? You can leave now, Taeng."

"What about Nana? Why don't You give it a try?"

"Alright, give Her My Address, We will have Our Date here in My Pad." Yuri smiled sheepishly, if Taeyeon insist on taking Nana on a Date, then He'll take Nana, not on a Date but on Bed. Taeyeon knew Him so well and eyed Him.

He shook his head. "I'm serious, Yul. Nana is not for One night stand. She's for keeps. I will not let You use Her for Your selfish needs."

"You're no fun. You were trying to play Cupid moments ago and now what? Seriously Dude, do you have a thing for Her?"

"Nana is My Cousin, Dude. I changed My mind. I won't let Her be taken by You. You're hopeless. Anyway, I have to go, I need to pick up Tiffany's cousin."

"Now You're into Your Girlfriend's Cousin, eh."

" You, Yul, I'm not a e, She's only Four. I have to Babysit Her for now since Her Older Sister is Busy Working." He smacked His Byun Friend's Head.

"I'm sorry, Okay?! I'll go with You, I have nothing else to do, anyway." He stood up and changed into something decent.

They arrived in front of a huge building of the Jung's. Yuri was dumbfounded and looked at Taeyeon.

"Tiffany's cousin works with the Jungs? Cool!" He asked. Jung Incorporated was really famous, Taeyeon laughed.

"Tiffany's cousin IS a JUNG." Taeyeon proudly said as they enter the Building.

"Woah! You mean She's Cousin with the Hottest CEO in Korea? Wow!"

"Who? Jessica? Yeah! And We're picking up Her Younger Sister Keuristal." He stated with His broken pronunciation.

"I'm lucky then! I'll get to be with Jessica's Younger Sister. I bet the Kid is Pretty too. Just thinking about Tiffany and Jessica, they run the Prettiest genes."

"Add Nicole to it."

"Who's Nicole?"

"Hyoyeon's girlfriend. Idiot!"

"Ow! Nicole is a Jung too? And she's from California. Never knew Tiffany and Nicole are Cousins, eh!"

"Nicole and Tiffany weren't Cousins. They both share the same cousins Jessica and Soojung. Pany-ah's Dad and Jessica's Mom are siblings. While Nicole's Dad and Jessica's dad are Brothers. See the connection?" He expertly explained.

They stop in front of a wooden door that has a name "OFFICE OF THE MOST BORING CEO JUNG SOOYEON!" pasted on it. Yuri looked at His Best Friend.

"Tiffany posted it." Taeyeon answered reading His Best Friend's silent question.

The Door swung open and a Petite Young looking Girl was revealed holding some Papers. Yuri tried to see who's inside the room but failed to see the person He wants to see. He could only see scattered toys. The petite girl noticed Them and bowed politely.

"Annyeong haseyo Taeyeon-shi, hmm. Y-yuri-shi."

"Hi IU! I told You to Just call me Oppa. Didn't I?"

"Yeah! Just call Me Yuri Oppa too." Yuri said eyes still glued on the slightly opened door.

The younger girl blushed. "Alright, Oppa."

"Anyway, is Jessica there? We're here to pick up Soojung."

"Uhm. Miss Jung is not here, Oppa. She's in the middle of a meeting right now. I'm just looking after Her Sister that's why I'm here."

"What a waste, I couldn't even get to see Her." Yuri mumbled.

Ever since Jessica Jung was introduced to the world as the successor of the older Jung, He has been wanting to see Her Personally. He have only seen Her on TV once and She definitely blew Him away.

IU opened the door widely and signaled Them to go in as She prepares to go to the meeting leaving the Men alone with Krystal. They enter the toys scattered room and saw a little Girl with Her Pink Dress and Mickey Mouse headband playing with Her back facing Them.

"Hello Soojung!" Taeyeon greeted kneeling, the said Girl immediately turn around at Them.

"Taenggo Oppa!" She happily exclaimed and run towards Him then enveloped Him in a Hug.

"Are You ready to go out?" He asked and She nodded Cutely. She looked up and saw a Tall, Tanned and Handsome familiar Face.

"Ow. I came here with a Friend, Baby. Say Hi to Yuri Oppa!"

"Kwyshtal knew Him." She said pointing at Yuri.

"You know Me?"

"He is Kwyshtal's Boyfwiend." Krystal announced biting her thumb Cutely.

"He's what? Your Boyfriend?"

"Yeah! Kwyshtal met Him on the Plane with Mommy." Yuri tried hard to remember the little girl.

Flashback...

LAX

Yuri was walking inside the Airport waiting for His Flight. He then saw a Mother and Daughter walking with a lot of Luggages. The little girl was wailing and wanted to be Carried by Her Mom but She was busy pulling Their Bags. He watch Them intently.

"Honey, just walk in the meantime. Mommy can't carry You while carrying these Bags."

"But Kwyshtal is so tiwed, Mommy." She complained hugging Her Mickey Mouse Plush tightly.

"Do you really want to see Unnie?" Her Mom asked and She nodded Her Head. "Then be a good Girl. I'm not gonna bring You to Korea if You act that way, Baby." Her Mom strictly said as the Younger Girl could only pout. Yuri find the little Girl Cute and giggled at the sight.

He approached Them and kneeled in front of the Kid and patted Her Head. "Hey there Cutie Pie." He greeted then w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter