Chapter 53: Finding Them

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 53:

 

Yuri was still in outside the building, he's waiting for Jessica to come and talk to, the security told him that she hasn't came to the office.

 

It's already late afternoon and she has yet to arrive. He then walked to the security to asked.

 

"Excuse me. Can I ask if Jessica will go to work today?" 

 

"We're sorry Sir, but we don't know." Yuri smiled and borrow a pen and paper and write Jessica's phone number.

 

"Please give me a call if she comes here." He said. The security nodded his head and went back on his work.

 

He went back to his car and tried to call Jessica again but she still didn't answer. He then drive his car to his office to get the kids' toys and other things.

 

Everyone greeted him and he smiled. Taeyeon then came out of his office seeing Yuri entering his room.

 

He walked to Yuri's office and open the door seeing him picking up the kids' toys.

 

"What are you doing here?" He asked. "Who told you to come here?"

 

Yuri look at him, he knew his best friend is so mad at him. "This is also my office Taeng, and I was just getting the toys." He said.

 

The shorter guy sighed. "Kwon Yuri, you can't come to the office in the meantime." He told him.

 

"W-why?" He asked surprisingly.

 

"You can't come here until you fix your life... focus on looking for Jessica and the kids.. then prove yourself to them. After everything's fine you can go back. That serves as your suspension." He maybe mad at him. At his stupidity but he loves his best friend and he wants Jessica and Yuri together.

 

Yuri timidly smiled at him, he move closer to him and hugged His best friend. "Thank you Taeng!" He thanked him wholeheartedly.

 

Taeyeon tap his back. In everything he's going through, Yuri needs people to support him and not to turn their backs on him. And as his best friend he will always be there for him through thick and thin.

 

"I will still help Taeng, i will do work at home." He proposed and Taeyeon agreed.

 

After his bid goodbye to his friend he went back to the Jung Inc. to ask about his Wife.

 

But little did he know someone from the building across the company is watching him from above.

 

Jessica has been sitting on the floor of the terrace, hugging her knees and watching Yuri wait for her.

 

Her meeting with her lawyer was done but the filing of Divorce was halted because of the three men she's with a while ago.

 

Her Grandfather, Uncle and Father were all against it, and so her lawyer advised her to think it through first before making the final decision. And so she agreed.

 

Yuri has been calling her every minute but she's not picking up. She don't want to be weak and easily give in when he ask for forgiveness again.

 

Yes, he loves Yuri a lot, but she's also thinking of the pain he's causing to her every time things are not doing well, maybe it's time for a time out in their relationship.

 

Yuri has the tendency to give her love, too much love that everyone would think they are getting possessive to each other. But when a Problem comes He can give her too much heart ache, a pain that she don't want to feel at all.

 

A loud cry from one of the kids made her stood up. She went there and saw Daehan crying. She put the three boys to bed and tried to put them to sleep.

 

"Dada.. Dada..Dada." Daehan kept on saying that he already sounded like he's singing.

 

"Daddy is just downstairs Dyanie. But we can't call him up because Mommy wants him to learn something." She said and kissed his cheek.

 

"Mama.." Minguk get her attention and showed her his puppy eyes with his cute pout.

 

She smiled, the kids are the only reason she smiles everyday after everything happened. This is one of the things why she's thankful to have Yuri. He gave her three bundles of joy that eases her stress.

 

Their innocence and cuteness reminds her of him. Their every moves she sees him.

 

"Mama." Minguk called again then crawl to her.

 

"What is it Kookie?" She asked and kissed her cheek. "You wanna watch TV?" She asked then turned the TV on.

 

She laid next to then, the Kids are becoming focus when they sees colorful images plus music. Good thing there's children shows for them.

 

She put her attention to Yuri's phone and went to look at the photos. There were tons of Pictures of the kids even when they were sleeping and showering.

 

She smiled, Yuri loves the kids so much, while she was having her quiet moment, Yuri's phone ring again and her name popped out. He's calling once again.

 

Her Dad told her everything, what Yuri did in their house, and she was surprised to hear that he admitted everything and asked for forgiveness and punishment from them. And She almost cried hearing it from them but she held it in.

 

The phone stopped ringing, she then stood up and went to the terrace to look at him. He's still there.

 

"When are you coming home?" She mumbled. She's getting worried at him because she hasn't seen him eat.

 

She went back to her kids. And just focus herself on them and try to take Yuri out of her mind.

 

----

 

Yuri sighed, he's been waiting for her for almost the whole day but she didn't come to the company. He wanted to stay here because he knew Jessica will come here one day.

 

He leaned forward and rest his head on the stirring wheel. He's missing his family terribly. He just wanna hear their voices.. at least their voices. He knows Jessica won't give in. He won't stop waiting until he could talk to her and ask for forgiveness.

 

He then thought of the Hwangs, he dialed Mommy Jung's phone and she immediately answered. They knew He was holding Jessica's phone.

 

"Son.." Mommy Jung said.

 

"Mom. How's everyone?" He asked.

 

"Where are you Son? I talked to Tiffany and she told me you weren't home."

 

"I'm outside Jung Inc. Mom, i'm waiting for Sica." He said.

 

He heard her sigh. "Yul, go home now. Just continue that tomorrow." She said, she knew that Jessica isn't showing up yet based on what her husband told her.

 

"I can't Mom. Jessica and the kids might come when i'm not around." He told her. He then heard a familiar voice on the other line.

 

"Mommy, Krystal is hungry."

 

"Wait baby. Mommy is talking to Oppa."

 

Yuri sat up straight. "M-mom.. is Krystal with you?" He asked.

 

"Yes Son but if you'll ask about Jessica and the boys we don't know, Jessi wouldn't let us know where they stays. She just gave us Krystal today."

 

He gulp. He wanted to see Krystal right now. "Mom, can I talk to her?"

 

"Sure, wait.. Krysie Oppa wants to talk to you."

 

"Hello Oppa?" She called, Yuri let out a deep breath hearing her voice.

 

"Baby.." He said. "I'm sorry.. Oppa is so sorry."

 

"Why Oppa is saying sorry?" She asked.

 

"Oppa made a big mistake." He's turning teary eyed. "Please forgive me for not being able to protect you. And for not believing in you."

 

"Hmm. Krystal's fine now. Krystal is sorry too. Oppa is sad now because Krystal told Unnie about Hyuna Unnie." She said.

 

Yuri shake his head. Krystal is such a soft hearted kid, their whole family is Kindhearted family.

 

"No baby.. you did the right thing. I'm thanking you for doing the right thing." He said and wiped his tears.

 

"Oppa shouldn't cry." She said. "Krystal wants to see Oppa. Krystal wants to make Oppa happy." She said.

 

"Yes baby.. i will see you. I want to see you." He said nodding his head.

 

"Krystal will see Oppa soon 'kay?" She said. "Krystal will eat first Oppa."

 

"Alright baby. Give Mom the phone."

 

"Oppa should eat too. Bye Oppa! Love you."

 

"I love you baby."

 

"Yul.. are you okay?" Mommy Jung asked hearing him sob.

 

"Yes Mom.. i was just happy to hear Krystal's voice.." he sighed. "Mom.. can i see Krystal tomorrow?" He asked.

 

"Of course Yuri.. she would be happy to see you too." She said cheerfully.

 

"I will go there tomorrow.." He said.

 

"It's never a problem Yuri.. alright I have to go. Take good care of yourself too Son!"

 

"Thank you mom. Bye." She hang up.

 

Yuri sighed in relief, hearing Krystal's voice makes him happy. He's planning on bringing her to the beautiful places he always bring her.

 

He look at the hotel across Jung Inc. He then start the engine and went there. He'll check in there to easily go in Jessica's Company.

 

He checked in then have a nice shower, good thing that he always have clothes in his car.

 

After he showe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter