Chapter 34: YulKrys Moments

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 34:

Yuri was waiting for Krystal outside the school, he saw Krystal was walking out with Suho. He creased his eyebrows seeing them together.

He noticed that Krystal is getting more close to Suho everyday, and he didn't like it a bit. Suho would always call Krystal at home to play at his house. Her parents were allowing her, so the little girl would always come to their house with one of the helpers to look after her.

Yuri didn't like it because he misses Krystal so much. Even Taeyeon noticed that Krystal's being busy with Suho, so from now on he will make sure Krystal will stay on his side and not with Suho.

"Bye Suho! Oppa!" Krystal called him out. He smiled and carried her.

"How's school?" He asked and kissed her cheeks.

"Gweat! Kwyshtal and Suho shawed ouw food. Suho is so sweet."

Yuri's smile faded, it's Suho again. She always tell them stories about Suho, that sometimes even in his dreams he hears Suho's name.

"Oppa is sweet too, right?" Krystal just nodded her head.

"Baby, do you want to go somewhere tomorrow? Let's go out and play outside." Yuri asked but Krystal shook her head.

"Kwyshtal will go to Suho's house tomowwow." She informed him.

"But you're always with Suho. Don't you miss going out with Oppa?"

"Suho will get Jealous if Kwyshtal always pway with Oppa." Krystal again dropped his name.

They arrived and Krystal run to find her Unnies. But the all of the women in the house went out for a shopping. Yuri planned to have a bonding moment with Taeyeon, Krystal and Him so she forget about Suho.

"Baby, look Oppa bought a new Mickey Mouse CD." He showed it to her and she squealed in happiness. "You like it?" He asked and she nodded her head cutely.

"Suho likes Mickey too. We can watch it in Suho's house." She happily said.

"But baby, we will watch it together." He told her.

"What about Suho?"

Taeyeon butted in before Yuri gets mad. "Baby, Taengoo Oppa wants to watch too." Krystal then sighed and nodded her head.

The two were watching it quietly in Krystal's room. They are comfortably laying on the bed, Krystal was drinking her milk, her right foot on Taeyeon's tummy while her right hand was playing Taeyeon's hair. The poor guy  fell asleep while watching. Yuri was on her left side, he used his right arm as Krystal's pillow while the other hand was holding The little kid's bottle because Krystal's left hand was holding her Mickey Plush.

A few minutes later, Krystal finished her milk so Yuri put her bottle beside the lampshade. Krystal then sat on Yuri's stomach.

"Oppa, Sleepy." She said. Yuri understand what she wants and laid her on his chest. "Hmm..." He patted her bum and hummed a song for her.

Krystal likes Yuri's scent, she always buries her face on his neck and it lulls her to sleep. "Taengoo Oppa." She extend her hand, open and close it repeatedly. Yuri gets her signal and moved closer to Taeyeon. She quickly put her left hand on his chest. Krystal likes to sleep this way, on top of Yuri and her hand has to hold onto someone's neck or chest.

The ladies went home with a lot of shopping bags in hand, they bought clothes for them, their husbands, for Krystal and for the babies. Jessica and Tiffany looked for their husbands. The helper told them where they are and went to Krystal's room.

They got awed at the cute scene, the three were sleeping soundly. Tiffany took out her phone and take a photo of them.

"Look Jess, they are so cute." Tiffany squealed.

Jessica smiled and went to them to kiss Yuri's lips. "Yah! Let them sleep." Tiffany drag her out of the room.

Then Yuri's phone suddenly rings, Jessica answered it. "Hello?"

"Hello? May i talk to Krystal?" A small voice asked.

"Who's this?"

"It's Suho. I just wanna invite her to play today." 

"Oh i'm sorry Suho but Krystal is sleeping."

"Oh! Okay. I'll just call again later. Thank you." Jessica couldn't help but giggle.

------

Yuri was walking down the stairs when he heard Krystal talking on the phone.

"Yes Suho, you want Kwyshtal to go to youw house? We'we gonna pway? Kwyshtal will ask mommy fiwst. 'Kay?... okay byebye." He heard her. His eyebrows knitted in annoyance. That kid is getting on his nerves.

Krystal run up to her mom and talk to her. Yuri was just listening while Taeyeon was looking at his reactions.

"Mommy, Suho wants Kwyshtal to go to theiw house and pway. Will Mommy allow Kwyshtal?" She asked hopefully.

Mommy Jung instinctively looked at Yuri as if asking for permission. "Uhm. Ask Yuri Oppa baby." Mommy Jung told her.

Krystal quickly run to him and hugged his leg. "Oppa Kwyshtal wants to go to Suho's house." She told him. Yuri kneeled down.

"But we're already playing. And besides you already played with him the other day, right?" He said. Krystal pouted and showed him puppy eyes that he will never resist. "Oppa says no baby. You stay here and play with Taeng and Yul Oppa. 'Kay?" He said smiling.

Krystal stomped her feet. "Why?" She angrily asked. "Kwyshtal wanna play with Suho!" Her tantrums is starting, and Taeyeon doesn't want to witness it.

"Baby, if Oppa says no, then no. Okay?" He calmly told her. But Krystal will not agree not until she finds out why.

"Kwyshtal asked why?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter