Chapter 64: Last Day in San Francisco

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

I read a lot of suggestions, the readers are so naughty. Haha.

Chapter 64:

"What do you think of this Tiff?" Jessica asked showing her pregnant cousin a white lingerie.

"Nah!!! Pick something that would make him drool by just looking at it. Red, Black or whatever." Tiffany said while drinking juice her cousin bought her.

 

She was holding paper bags of what they shopped for their husbands and the kids.

 

Jessica pouted, she don't know if Yuri will fall for it. She's really worried about not sleeping in Yuri's arms tonight.

 

"Jessi.." Tiffany called sitting on the chair on the corner, just near her cousin.

 

"Yes."

 

"I think you should do your 'performance' away from the kids." She said looking at her cousin's reaction.

 

Jessica creased her eyebrows. "Of course Tiff. I'm not crazy to show our kids those kinds of things." She said as a matter of factly.

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Are you dense? What I mean is go out of the Mansion and find somewhere else you can strip and have !!" Tiffany said in a louder tone that made other shoppers look at them.

 

"Loudmouth will forever be loud." Jessica said and just continued finding the right outfit.

 

After grueling two hours in the shop the two decided to go back home with nothing. The blonde couldn't find the right one to wear.

 

"You know what? You just wasted my time!" Tiffany complained putting her seatbelt on.

 

Jessica turned to her and glared. "I will sew that mouth of yours Tiff." She said. "I will just talk to my husband the whole night." She sighed.

 

Tiffany clapped her hands as she think of something. "Oh right! Do you remember Papa Jung's Mansion? You can do it there! If Yuri still won't forgive you tonight, you still have until tomorrow night to do it before we go home the next day."

 

"I can't.. but if Yuri still won't forgive me tonight. I guess i will buy or rent the beach house near the beach. I saw it yesterday and it's beautiful there. Yuri and I could have our honeymoon again." She said.

 

"Just rent the whole place. Buying it is just a waste of money. You won't even use it frequently."

 

"Oh well, i can give the whole place to Hyo and Nicole as a wedding gift..." She opened her eyes in shock as she drop the secret to her cousin.

 

"What? Wedding gift? Are they going to get married soon?" The Brunette asked.

 

"S-someday. I will give it to them someday." She said nervously.

 

Tiffany shrugged. "Oh yeah. Give it to them after you two bless the whole place." Jessica sighed in relief as her cousin didn't asked anymore. "You should talk to the owner now. Yuri won't give in tonight."

 

"How do you say so? My Seobang can't resist me." She said proudly.

 

"Believe me Jessi. He will not give in tonight. I can bet all of my money. Guys sometimes wanted to be cooed too." She said as if she's an expert.

 

Jessica smirked. "Do you think you know everything?" She asked.

 

"No! But that's what my Taetae does when he's mad at me. He want me to coo him like I did the most stupid mistake of my life."

 

"And what do you do to make him forgive you? You might just letting him to touch your the whole day and tada! You're in good terms again."

 

"Do you really wanna know? I can share you the greatest thing you should do to Yuri." She winked.

 

"No need, I can handle my husband on my own and in my own ways."

 

"Tae and Yul are not so different Jess. That's what Taetae told me. So i guess Yul would want to try different positions with you. Let him you in his ways Jess and you two will be good again."

 

Jessica shake her head with their conversation. She could only talk this kind of topic with Tiffany and also Sunny but Never with Nicole and Seohyun. "Thank you very much Tiff. But Yuri and I knows what we want. Maybe ask Taeyeon to try every position possible for the both of you."

 

"Huh! We already tried everything in any part of the house Jess. Dining table, couch, kitchen counter, on the door, wall, chair, heck, inside the car, even in the stairs, name it and we done it there already." Tiffany said proudly. "Bathroom and bed are so common. Be wild Jess. Guys like it wild." She pat her cousin's shoulder.

 

"Gross.." The blonde commented.

 

"It's not gross, at least I do it with my husband and not just you know?"

 

"Yeah i know! If Yuri still won't forgive me i will tie his hands and blow him real good. Oh gosh i'm excited to pull him to the bed when we arrive." She said and was about to sped off when Tiffany warned her.

 

"Don't ever over speed Jess. I will tell Yuri about it." She said.

 

"You're no fun." Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

"It's fun, if i'm not pregnant but I am Jessi! Don't ever harm my baby!" The eyesmile princess said.

 

"I know! I'm just excited to be with Yuri." She her lip.

 

"Tell me who's gross now? You're having some kind of wet daydream with your husband."

 

"Don't tell me you don't feel this way with Taeyeon."

 

"I do! Taetae is the most perfect bed partner. He's really skillful Jessi!! Really really good." Tiffany made and okay sign while biting her lips.

 

"Yah! My Yuri is the most skillful when it comes to Tiff! Just thinking about his tongue and lips working on me or in me can make me moan senseless." She said shivering.

 

"We are getting ert in each passing day, don't you noticed? We've been talking about for almost a week?"

 

"At least only for our husbands." Jessica said parking the car. "I'm excited to see my Seobang." She said unbuckling her seatbelt and hop off the car.

 

Tiffany shake her head, Her cousin opened the door and help her hop off. The two walked inside the house hand in hand.

 

They bought the kids some toys and she showed it to them right away. They went in the room and saw Yuri, Taeyeon and the kids playing.

 

"Taetae i missed you!" Tiffany shouted and went to her husband.

 

The kids crawled to Jessica and called for her. "Mama." They called. Jessica kissed them one by one and showed them the toys.

 

Yuri stood up and went out of the room much to Jessica's disappointment.

 

"I will just change clothes." She said and the other couple nodded.

 

Jessica went inside their room slowly and saw her husband on the bed. She smiled and hold to the paper bags for Yuri.

 

"Seobang.." She called and sat on the edge of the bed just next to Yuri. "I bought you something." She said and showed him, but he is not interested in any of it.

 

She put the shopping bags down and cupped Yuri's face to look at her. "Yul.. talk to me please." She said with pleading eyes. "I love you so much baby." She said and leaned forward to kiss his lips.

 

"What do you want me to do?"

 

"I'm tired Jessica.. please let me rest." He said and turned his back on her.

 

She look at him. She will do everything for them to be in good terms again. She then hugged him and kissed him on the neck.

 

"I will make it up to you." She whispered and made him lay on his back.

 

Yuri was getting with what his wife is doing, he wanted to just let her do him and be in good terms again but he also want to be coaxed too.

 

He breathe deeply and hold her by her shoulders and pushed her off him. "I will sleep." He said.

 

Jessica sighed and just went out, he will not give in, so she went to the beach to talk to the house owner about buying the house.

 

---

 

The whole family is preparing, it's their last day in San Francisco. Their flight will be tomorrow, so Yuri and Taeyeon plan on taking their whole family out for lunch and to play.

 

Tiffany is playing with the kids. Taeyeon came in to call them.

 

"Guys!! The car is ready! We can now go out!" He announced as he take the kids out of the room.

 

Jessica then came back from somewhere, Yuri was looking at her. She has been out since morning.

 

They all ride in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter