Chapter 71: Reunited Once Again

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 71:

"Yoong Oppaaa!!!!" Krystal screamed the moment she hop off the car.

The said Guy turn around and smiled at her. "Oh Our Little Princess!!" Yoong spread his arms for the little girl who's running to him.

 

"Krystal missed Oppa a lot!" She exclaimed and showered Yoong kisses.

 

Yoong then saw his Brother and her Sister-In-Law carrying the four kids inside the Jung Mansion.

 

He put Krystal down. "Hyung! Noona!" He greeted them.

 

Jessica put the kids down and gave Him a warm hug and a kiss on his cheek.

 

"You look even more handsome Yoongie!!" She told him ruffling his hair. "Even more handsome than your brother." She whispered.

 

"Yah Sica! I heard you!" Yuri shouted childishly that made his wife and brother laugh.

 

Jessica went to him and hug him. "Of course you are the most handsome! I was just pulling your leg baby." She said.

 

The little kids were wandering around the garden, then Krystal hold Irene and Minguk's hand and bring them inside.

 

Jessica followed holding Daehan and Manse, leaving her husband and Yoong behind.

 

"Sunbun! Soo!" Jessica greeted her best friend and her husband immediately.

 

"Jess!!" Sunny envelope her in a hug. "You look as pretty as ever Jess!" She complimented.

 

Jessica smiled. Sooyoung excused himself to greet Yuri while the two mothers continued to catch up.

 

"You too Bun!" She complimented back. "Oh Where's my Goddaughter?" She asked.

 

Sunny pointed her daughter who is now playing with the five kids. "They're getting along really well." Sunny giggled.

 

"Sulli grow up so fast! Look at her she's really tall." Jessica surprisingly said looking at the kids.

 

"Yeah, she take it from her father." Sunny said as she pulled her friend on the couch. "By the way, the gowns, dresses and suits are already in San Francisco. In Jung Mansion, All of our Parents are already there with your Grandparents." The shorter woman informed her.

 

"Where's Nicole?" She asked as she roam her eyes around the living room.

 

"She's upstairs, Hyo and Her were fighting since yesterday. Hyo's upstairs too, Probably talking to her."

 

"Unnie!!" Seohyun then approached her and Hugged the older woman.

 

"The original Hyunie is here. I miss you baby girl." She greeted and kissed her. "How are you? This is your last year in college right?" She asked.

 

The younger girl nodded. "I'm excited to graduate Unnie! I hope You can be there and celebrate with us." She smiled.

 

"Of course, we will be there. I can't miss the graduation of my baby Seohyun!" The blonde girl patted her head.

 

"Alright Unnie i'll just go to the garden." She bowed and stood up.

 

Jessica smiled. "Seobaby's still using honorifics. She's still cute." Sunny nodded.

 

She then noticed someone unfamiliar walking out of the house. The girl just pass by them followed by a guy who also went out.

 

"Who are those two?" She asked.

 

Sunny went close to her and whispered something. She creased her eyebrows and look at her friend. "Seobaby and Yoong's what?"

 

She saw them approached Yoong and Seohyun who are talking to Sooyoung and Yuri.

 

"What are their names?"

 

"It's something like NaYoung? I didn't hear her last name though, and I'm not sure if that's really her name cause I wasn't paying attention since Sulli was throwing tantrums at the time in the airport. Then the guy is Cho Kyuhyun? I thought that they were just their friends who came to send Yoong and Seohyun to the airport, but then i got really surprised to see them with us in the plane."

 

Jessica nodded then Sunny whispered again. "Oh really? Oh Gosh! I can't believe it!" She blurted out of shock.

 

Sunny nodded. "Yes.. it's chaotic yesterday. Seobaby is now Seolady. Yoong is now a man not just a boy!" She giggled.

 

"I can't believe it! Did Yuri knew about this?" She asked.

 

Sunny nodded. "I think so."

 

"How come he didn't even told me about it. He knew Seohyun and Yoong are like my little siblings." She pouted. 

 

"I was also surprised! I didn't knew it until yesterday. They told us about it."

 

Jessica nodded and pouted her lips. Sunny pulled her to play with the kids.

 

"What is Hyo's reaction?" She asked knowing how the Kim Siblings protect their baby sister.

 

"He talk to him for a moment then went back to Nicole. I don't know, he looks like he's mad."

 

Meanwhile in the Garden..

 

"I still can't believe my baby brother has a girlfriend now! And Our Seobaby, she has grown up and matured a lot." Yuri shake his head.

 

"Believe it Hyung!" Yoong said laughing at his brother.

 

"Could you believe that he was able to keep it from us? He's always in our house playing with Sulli and also Seohyun but never said anything." Sooyoung told him.

 

"I was just finding the perfect time."

 

"And you think on the day of our flight is the perfect timing? We were all busy checking the luggages plus Sulli is in Tantrums and Hyonic are fighting, then he come to us and said that he has a girlfriend! Just wow!"

 

Yuri laughed. "What was the elders' reactions?" He asked.

 

"They don't know yet, they are in a different flight." Yoong laughed.

 

"I'm sure they will freak out especially Kim Eomma and Appa, If my kids will keep it from us i will be really mad." Sooyoung said. "Specially that my child is a girl."

 

"Better keep her Yoong. Take care of her. And don't break her family's trust!" Yuri pat his brother's shoulder.

 

Yoong look at Seohyun, Kyuhyun and Nayoung's direction then smiled they are in the hammock, talking. He's happy that They're getting along well, especially the girls.

 

"Of course Hyung! I'm certain that she's the one for me." He smiled watching her girlfriend with her new found friend.

 

---

 

"Babe, i told you i only went there to buy something! I didn't even know she was there!" Hyoyeon finally entered to his girlfriend's room after an two hours.

 

Nicole locked herself there right after they arrived, they had been fighting because of a girl he dated before.

 

He went in a convenience store before they went to the airport and bumped onto her, they talked a little probably catching up but Nicole saw them then started to speculate and until now they are still in bad terms.

 

"Baby.." He called and pull the covers. Hyoyeon sighed. "Alright I'm sorry." He just said to stop the fight.

 

Nicole look at him. "See! You're saying sorry now because you know i'm right! I really caught you cheating!" She shouted.

 

Hyoyeon calmed himself down, this is the consequence of loving a Jung. They always feel jealous. Just like Jessica and the youngest Jung which is Krystal.

 

"I said sorry to stop us from fighting. We are here to enjoy! Babe, our trip is for only two weeks then we have to go back in Seoul and start working again. Let's not spend this two weeks by just fighting over silly things! Please!" He pleaded.

 

He needs to make it up to her right now cause if not, Nicole will be in a bad mood for the whole two weeks.

 

"If you just give me assurance maybe I wouldn't act this way!" Nicole said covering herself with blanket again.

 

"What assurance do you need? I love you! Isn't that enough assurance?" He asked.

 

She sat up and face her boyfriend. She poked his chest with her index. "Among all your friends, you are the dumbest one! Aren't you envious of your own brother? He has a wife and two kids already. Yuri Oppa has three little cuties! Soo Oppa has a smiling princess! And you? What about you?" She asked then crossed her arms.

 

Hyoyeon smiled at her. Nicole is hinting about getting married and having kids.

 

"Well, i have you! My pretty girlfriend!" He said shrugging.

 

"You know what? I've been hinting it to you for the longest time and the fact that you're not talking to me about it made me believe that you don't have any intentions of settling down! Should I just find someone who will actually smart enough to know what I want?" She asked angrily.

 

"Calm down babe. Why should we rush? We can make good memories together without any pressure! Don't you want that?"

 

"I won't be surprised if Yoong settle down first before you!" She said.

 

Hyoyeon creased his eyebrows. Of course he won't let that happen. "Yoong is still young, he can't marry this early years."

 

"And what about your sister? Did you asked her what she wants? You can't stop her if she wants to get married soon! Let her have a life! You're just lucky to have a sister like her, she's not even complaining of your strictness over her."

 

"I know that! And i'm letting her live her life i'm not even being strict to her anymore because I trust her. But Seohyun is still young. And she will graduate soon. She can't get married right after she graduate! I won't let that happen." Hyoyeon hold her hand but she kept retracting.

 

"Leave me alone for now." She said crossing her arms and looking away.

 

Hyoyeon couldn't help but sigh with his Girlfriend's behavior, he then stood up.

 

"If you can't forgive for something I didn't even do and if you don't trust me.." He started. Nicole turned to him. "Let's separate for real." He stated with his serious expression.

 

He look at Nicole and she look shock, he then started to walk out of the room to leave Her for now, If she won't forgive him by Coaxing why not use reverse psychology to her.

 

Nicole was left inside her room, she can't believe her boyfriend is breaking up with her. She felt nervous, Hyoyeon never asked for break up, it's always her whenever they fight but now it's him who's asking for it and she can't let it happen.

 

She stood up and followed him, she saw him on the stares going down.

 

"Hyo!" She called and quickly went down. "Babe."

 

Hyoyeon wasn't looking, he went to approached the kids.

 

"Nic!" She heard her cousin called but she didn't look at them. Hyoyeon is important right now.

 

"Hyo." She called

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter