Chapter 69: Another Day in the Office (part 2)

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 69:

Jessica was in a bad mood, she has all the envelopes and they are all pictures of Yuri. It's not as bad as what Tiffany gave her though. 

They are just magazine photos of him, Topless. Yuri was still out and she's staring at the pictures and focus on his the one Tiffany gave.

 

She her lip. "You are freaking hot Kwon Yuri." She mumbled looking at his abs and clothed bulge.

 

She's feeling hot again. She then put all the pictures inside her drawer and laid her head on the table. "I'm again! It's all Yuri's fault! If he just finished me I wouldn't be this grumpy!" She madly said.

 

The door swung open revealing her beloved cousin. "Jessi i have a good news!!" She shouted and closed the door.

 

"The witch!" She mumbled and sat straight. "You look happy witch!" She said giving her a fake smile.

 

"I know right, who wouldn't? I made my cousin angry!!" The brunette proudly stated.

 

"What do you get from making me angry Tiff?" She asked. She's really confused at why her cousin would do this to her.

 

"I'm just missing the old times. Admit it Jess! We're doing it worst before." She said.

 

"I know! That's why Poppa made a decision to separate us. Because we always make the whole house into a war zone." Jessica smiled upon remembering the old times.

 

"I know right! But our separation was just like two or three days and we're back together again. That's how much I love you Jessi!" Tiffany showed her cousin the most genuine eye smile she could ever give.

 

Jessica stood up and the two of them hug with the table blocking them thighs. "It was actually two days, and I love you too." She smiled and broke the hug, she sit like a CEO that she is and look at her cousin who's smiling widely. "But I hate you now!" She said.

 

Tiffany laughed, she knew Jessica will say it. "You are the cutest Jessi!" She said.

 

Jessica cleared . "Who took the pictures?" She asked.

 

"I took it from the internet Jessi." She said. "It's everywhere, Magazines and Internet! Don't tell me you're gonna put the websites down?" She asked.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Not that! I can't do anything about Yuri's magazine pictures! People have it in their computers! Probably fantasizing about My husband's body!" She shouted irritatedly. "Why does he have to pose topless? He's almost in other pictures! Those kind of things should only be shown to me!" She added making her cousin laughed out loud.

 

"Then what?" Tiffany asked caressing her now big tummy.

 

"I was asking about the pictures you gave me? I know it was taken inside his office, don't tell me you went that far to tease me? You might be falling for my husband's iness Tiff, tell me sooner so I can do something to make your life like hell." She said looking serious.

 

Tiffany laughed at her. "Duh! Your husband isn't my type. Taetae took the pictures since I asked him to."

 

She shake her head. "Could you please stop doing these? I'm so near in hitting you Tiff! I swear!" She shouted.

 

"Don't worry it's a one time thing. I will be busy next week since I will prepare for my baby shower."

 

"What? Isn't it too early for baby shower?" She asked.

 

"I'm the mother i can throw a baby shower when I want to. And don't worry you're NOT invited." She laughed.

 

"You don't need to tell me that! I'm not really coming. I know it will be lame since it was you who's planning everything." She crossed her arms.

 

"I'm not you! So don't tell me i'm lame. I'm the greatest girl in every way. May it be in modeling, in school, motherhood, being a wife and of course i'm the greatest in bed." She proudly stated.

 

"I don't wanna to you anymore."

 

"Why? Because you know i'm right! You can't even make your husband beg for you!"

 

"Who said so? Yuri always beg for me. He always want my warmth unlike you!"

 

"Ha! If you could hear how Taeyeon beg for my body, you'll be surprised!" She said laughing.

 

"I'm not biting that! I'm not gonna with you again. You being pregnant is not good. That attitude might be taken by your baby."

 

"Pss. You are as lame as your performance on bed." She said.

 

Jessica stood up. "I'm so near in slamming this laptop on you Tiff. I'm telling you! If Yuri just didn't told me to be good I will be my old self to you now."

 

"I should thank Yuri then. Don't worry I will hug and kiss him for saving my life from your violence." Tiffany giggled.

 

She lifted her fist in the air. "You see this? You will feel it's power once I give you a hard punch." She warned.

 

Tiffany just shrugged. "Don't you wanna know my good news?" She asked. "I went to my check up!"

 

"Whatever! As long as you and the baby are both safe i'm not gonna ask anything." She said.

 

Tiffany stood up and huffed. "And as always, you are as boring as before! I won't wonder if Yuri complains about your bed stunts!" She walk to the playpen.

 

"What are you talking about Yuri never complains!" She shouted.

 

"Not yet! But soon! Ha ha!" The brunette laughed. "I'll take a rest for now!" She said then laid down.

 

 

----

 

 

Jessica stood up and went out to check outside. She sighed seeing that there were about ten girls to interview.

 

The American then turned to her secretary. "Ji Eun please get me some blanket in the storage." She said.

 

The secretary nodded and walked away. She called one of the applicants and went in again, she sat on the chair and proceed to the interview.

 

She asked her questions and the girl was too shy to talk louder and that made her mad.

 

She her lips and slumped on her chair playing with her pencil. "We will just call you." She said. The girl nodded and stood up.

 

"Can I take the envelope again Ma'am?" She asked.

 

Jessica raised her eyebrows. "Oh the resumé?" She asked but the girl shake her head.

 

"No Ma'am, the one that the girl gave to us." She shyly said.

 

"No, that will be mine." She said and gave her a threatening smile. The girl went away fast.

 

She shake her head and look at the time, it's almost lunch time but Yuri's still out.

 

She stood up to call for another applicant and to check on IU.

 

"Narae! Where's IU?" She asked one of her staffs.

 

"She went somewhere Miss Jung! Oh there she is Ma'am!" Narae said pointing at IU's direction.

 

The said secretary run to get in front of her. "Here it is Miss Jessica." She said 

 

Jessica smiled and take the blanket. "Thank you Ji Eun." She said and pat her arm. She then turn to the applicants and call the next interviewee.

 

She opened the door and let the applicant in, telling her to sit on the chair across the desk as she go to the playpen.

 

Good thing that there are pillows in the playpen and the pregnant woman sleep properly. She kneeled down and spread the blanket, putting it on her.

 

"You look like an angel when you sleep, but you are a witch when you're awake." She chuckled and kissed her head and stood up to continue her interview.

 

----

 

Yuri parked his car on the basement. He went out and take all the foods and the flowers inside the car.

 

He went to his Wife's office and pass by the line of girls. He smiled at them and they blush.

 

"He's so sweet! He even bought his wife flowers." He heard one them said.

 

He smiled inwardly and knock on the door before he opened it. Jessica was shaking the girls' hand.

 

"Thank you Ma'am." The girl bowed and smiled to him.

 

"The door is on your right! Not on my husband's face!" Jessica said with a high pitch tone.

 

The girl nodded and went out leaving them behind. Jessica shake her head and talk to her secretary through intercom.

 

"Ji Eun, tell the applicants to eat on the pantry." She said.

 

Yuri put the foods on the couch and walked to his wife with the bouquet of flowers. He sat on the chair and pulled Jessica's swivel chair close to him.

 

"Baby i'm so sorry." He said and hand her the big bouquet then hugged her from her side.

 

His wife tried to untangle his arms to let him know that she's still upset but Yuri's hold was too tight.

 

"Please baby.. We can continue that in our room tonight." He continued and put lots of kisses on her cheek.

 

"Let's eat." She said.

 

Yuri pouted and prepared the foods on the table. Jessica went to wake the pregnant woman up.

 

"Oh Tiff, I didn't know you're here." Yuri said and motioned her to sit. "Good thing that I bought lots of foods." He mumbled.

 

The tanned man pressed the intercom. "IU what are you doing?" He asked.

 

"Um.. Sir i'm finishing some reports. Do you need anything?" The secretary asked.

 

"Come here." He said.

 

IU went in. "What is it Sir?" She asked. Yuri motioned her to come to the table.

 

"Sit there and eat with us." He smiled and gave IU the plate. "Don't be shy.. Come on." He said knowing that the secretary will say no.

 

Tiffany pat her hand. "Eat with us IU." She smiled. "You're always welcome to us."

 

"Yeah! Look at Tiff, she's not welcome here but she's in front of us now. So don't be shy around us. You are more welcome that this witch." Jessica said smirking.

 

Tiffany smiled at her cousin. Yuri pulled his wife's chair and kissed her cheek. "Shh. Don't fight in front of the food." He whispered then kissed her again.

 

Jessica just shrugged and eat quietly.

 

"So.. where did you went today?" Yuri asked Tiffany while they were eating.

 

"I went to a check up before coming here." Tiffany said.

 

"Oh! How was the check up?" He asked trying to feed his wife.

 

"You wanna know?" The brunette asked. Yuri nodded and so she motioned him to come closer. She whispered him something that made Yuri surprised.

 

"Really?" He asked and the brunette nodded. "Do you know about it baby?" He asked his wife.

 

"She don't wanna know so please don't tell anyone for now." Tiffany said.

 

"Wow! I'm so happy for you!" He said and envelope her in a sibling hug.

 

Jessica's eyes twitch in annoyance, she gritted her teeth as he sees them having their own worl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter