Chapter 18: Meeting Her Family

Falling for a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18:

Hyoyeon was running to Jessica's Apartment to bring Yuri food to eat from Sooyoung.

Yuri has been locking Himself inside the Apartment for the past few days. He wouldn't go to work nor eat, He didn't want to talk to any of them. He only want Jessica.

He doesn't understand exactly why Jessica left, but Nicole told Him that Jessica go with Dong Wook for Business purposes but the reason why She didn't tell Yuri about it is uncertain.

He knock on the door and expectedly no one answered. He usually go there with Nicole, but now that His Girlfriend is busy with the Company, Nicole can't go out of the office just like that.

Nicole has been staying in His house for almost two weeks already that's why Yuri is the only one who has access in the Apartment.

He took His phone out and called His Girlfriend. "Yes, Babe?"

"Babe, What's the Passcode of Jessica's Apartment? Yuri wouldn't open the Door." He explained.

"Krystal's Birthday." He punched the Date but it was declined.

"No, Nic it's not."

"What? That's the only passcode I know, maybe Yuri Oppa changed it."

"This inside this apartment is crazy."

"Don't say that, Babe."

"I'm sorry. I'm just worried."

"Try different combinations, Babe."

"Okay, I'll call later. I love you. Bye."

"I love you too.." He hang up. He tried different codes. Like Nicole's birthday, Tiffany's, Jessica's and even Yuri's but it's not working. He then remembered his Smart sister - Seohyun, maybe She can help.

After a few rings She answered. "Hello,Oppa?"

"Seobaby, where are You?"

"I'm in School, we're having Our break. Why, Oppa, is anything wrong?"

"Um well, Your Yuri Oppa locked Himself inside Jessica's apartment, I think He changed the code I can't open it. Can You help Me?"

"But it's rude to just barge in without consent, Oppa."

"But Yuri is in trouble, He might kill Himself inside."

"Omo! Okay then, did You try the original code?"

"Yes, Krystal's birthday. I already tried all of the birthdays but nothing."

"Um. Yuri Oppa's birthdate is five isn't it?" She asked. Hyoyeon hummed in response. "Jessica Unnie's birthdate is eighteen and Krystal's is twenty six. Try the combination of five, eighteen and twenty six."

"There's only four combination."

"Try to one, eight, zero and five."

"No it's not."

"Hmm. Then two, six, one, eight. Or one, two, six, eight. just jumble all the numbers." He tried to do what His sister gave him then was surprised as the door got unlock.

"Thanks, Seo.. You're always a big help. Study hard, Baby."

"Okay Oppa. Say Hi to Yuri Oppa from Me! Bye!" Her Sister hang up.

He slowly went inside the Apartment to look for Yuri. He's not in the living room, nor in the Kitchen. He walked to Jessica's Bedroom and knock.

"Yul! I brought You food, come on, let's eat." He shouted. He tried to turn the knob if it's lock. But it's not. He nervously opened it wide.

He sighed in relief when He saw Him on the Bed hugging Jessica's pillow. "Yul.. You haven't eaten proper meal. Come on, I brought You food."

"She left." He mumbled.

"Huh? What is it?"

"She left. Jessica left me, Krystal too." He broke down in tears.

Hyoyeon wants to cry too, never in His life He saw His Best Friend so down like this. "Did You know the night She left was the night I was gonna confess to Her for real?" He told Him as He climbed down the bed and face Him.

"Yul.. She'll be back. Just wait for Her."

"Hyo, do You know Her address in the States? I'm gonna go find Her. Tell Me, please.. I'm begging You I want to see Her. I need Sica in My life!" Yuri kneeled in front of Him, tears were all over His face.

He held His arms to help Him stand up but He refuse. "I don't know, I'm gonna ask Nicole. Stand up, Yul."

"Please Hyo, I can't live My life like this. without Sica."

"Eat, okay? If you eat I will ask Nicole the address." His Best Friend assured Him.

He was holding His phone because the producers keep on bugging Him about Yuri's absence. " this meeting. Yul, I will be back. I need to fix this mess with Your producers. You have to eat."

Hyoyeon went out and leave Yuri alone. Yuri went out of the room and go to the Dining to eat. He cried again as he remembered the times where He would feed Jessica. He miss her, He miss Her smiles and laugh, He miss His warmth.

He's still wearing the clothes He wore the night of His confession. He sighed as He thought of it.

Flashback..

Yuri excitedly left the apartment, tonight He will confess and will formally ask Jessica to be His Girlfriend.

He went in a restaurant first for a meeting with Yejin.

"Hello Noona!" He greeted Her.

"Hello Yuri-ah! Got My message for You?" She quickly asked.

Yuri scratched the back of His neck.
"Huh? What message?" He asked.

Yejin rolled Her eyes on Him."About the couple items You ordered to My Best Friend. I also read the sweet message of confession from it. I never knew You were that cheesy, huh." She teased and He blushed.

"Well, it's only for Her, for My Sicababy."

"She's lucky to have You, Yul!" She said as She hand Him the paper back of the Couple item He ordered. "Okay now, go to the especial date with the love of Your life." She keeps on teasing Him, after working with Him for months, She knew Yuri undeniably in love with His Girlfriend seeing Him smile right after every conversation on the phone or by just looking at His phone with the wallpaper of His Girlfriend made Her believe that Yuri loves His Girlfriend so much, that's why She stop bothering Him and just talk to Him like an older Sister or a Friend.

"I'm lucky to have Her. I'm nervous yet excited about tonight Noona!"

"Stop that, Yul, You might ruin everything."

"Yeah, Okay Noona I'll just finish getting ready! See You around!" Yuri jogged His way out. He will take Krystal to help Him with the proposal.

He was calling Jessica but She's not picking up. "Maybe She's busy." He mumbled as He parked His Car outside the Mansion.

He went inside and talked to His Mother but the latter told Him that Jessica went there and picked up Krystal. He was confused why Jessica would suddenly take Krystal but then He proceeded to His Plan. And went to the place where He will confess.

He was anxiously waiting for Them, He called Hyoyeon to asked where They are. "Hyo, where are You?"

"I'm on My way to Jung Inc. Dude, don't be too excited."

"But You should be there at Seven. It's already seven ten."

"I'm not the only one who has a car, Kwon Yuri. I got stuck in a traffic jam. I'll call You once we're on our way there, okay?"

"Okay, take good care of Her, Hyo!"

"I know. I'll bring Your Princess with You, don't worry."

"Okay, bye." He was holding the gift for Their Four Months anniversary.

They don't really have an official anniversary but He just remembered Their first kiss and that for Him is Their Anniversary.

Just then, He received a call from His Best Friend. "Yo, Hyo!"

"Yul! Jessica, isn't here! Nicole told Me She was here few hours ago to file an indefinite leave and let Nicole take over the Company."

He stood up from His seat as He heard the news. "What? Maybe She's in Her Apartment."

"Nicole said Jessica went with Dong Wook in California She even brought Krystal with Her their flight is at eight tonight." He informed His Friend.

"Why didn't She tell Me? Nevermind! Hyo I'm going back to Their apartment, maybe She's there." He didn't wait for Him to answer and ran to His Car.

This is impossible how could this all happen, They were fine earlier and now this? He's clutching the stirring wheel tightly as He drive to Her Apartment.

He quickly ride a lift to Her apartment and punched the code. He was greeted by darkness, Jessica wasn't there, He went to Her bedroom as He try to call Her phone but it's off.

He rummage Her closet seeing Her clothes were still there but the bags She uses whenever she will go out of the Country wasn't there anymore.

His hands were shaking, this cant be, Jessica will never leave Him unannounced.

He then saw something familiar on the side table. He quickly look at it and confirmed that it was indeed Jessica's phone. She left it here. He turned it on and punch the security code, they have the same code. The combination of their birthdays. He tried to look for something that would lead Him to where really Jessica is. Then He found a voice message that failed to sent for Him. He pressed the play button and listen to it.

Voice message:

Yuri,

Please don't look for Me anymore, I'm going somewhere far with Dong Wook Oppa, I'm sorry if I wasn't able to tell You about this, this is all unplanned, I just decided to go with Him to free You, free You from cheating to the one You truly loves. I don't want You to lie and cheat so i'm making this decision for Us.

I love You, Yuri! I really do. And leaving You is the most stupid decision I made but if it's for You, I will do it. I don't wanna destroy Your relationship wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter